forum

Sightreading and HD mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Urakaze_old_1
Hello guys, i'm currently having troubles with HD mod and AR9. I can aim and snap at the notes correctly but my rhythm is very off (earlier than the song) like this (my rhythm is fine when i play AR9 nomod or HDHR though)

Can anyone experienced the same issue or knowing the solution can share it here ? Thank you very much for the reply :)
and sorry for my terrible english .__.
buny
Play more HD on ar9, focus on the beats. HDHR is easy because by the time they disappear and the actual beat timing isn't off by that much.
Topic Starter
Urakaze_old_1
ya i play quite a lot and always try to improve myself but i'm still unable to figuring out my bad habits that i tend to click the circles as soon as they appear because i always think that they fade away very quick and i will miss :-<
Gumpy
Just play more and you will get it soon.
Litenang
So this is something I encountered when first making the switch to HD. You're extremely adjusted towards hitting the notes with the hit circles. Hidden forces you to trust the mapper and the rhythm of the map itself. If you're having trouble, listen to the song once, and imagine where you'd put the notes and tap along with it. This will help you build a foundation of what notes should be when and where. Don't anticipate a note, just go with the song.
Synpoo
Focus on the music
Vuelo Eluko
multi accounting is frowned upon
silmarilen
not just frowned upon, it isnt allowed
Synpoo
maybe he's just an osu prodigy m8
cheezstik
Sweet, another profile to add to my ever-growing ez pp folder. Anyone want anything?

Vuelo Eluko
you might want to get rid of Martell's folder... Just Sayin'...
Synpoo
i want to be able to play DT comfortably
cheezstik

Riince wrote:

Half of those are banned, hence why I save them, cos I wont be able to see them any other way.
Vuelo Eluko

cheezstik wrote:

Riince wrote:

Half of those are banned, hence why I save them, cos I wont be able to see them any other way.
why no folder for me, my legit plays are better than martell's legit plays :(
i scrounged profiles for hours for those maps
cheezstik

Riince wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

why no folder for me, my legit plays are better than martell's legit plays :(
i scrounged profiles for hours for those maps
Cos you (hopefully) won't be getting banned any time soon. Only reason I have woobwolfwiz is cos the lowest pp play in his top ranks is like 130pp, each new play he makes gets rid of a potentially valuable one.
Topic Starter
Urakaze_old_1
I lost my older account's password anyway .__. dont ask me why
Rewben2

Othinus- wrote:

Recover it then. Making alternate accounts is bannable.
buny

Othinus- wrote:

You pretty much just admitted to multi accounting

cya
Synpoo
REST IN PINEAPPLES

give me your pp
byfar
dude you shoudlve just lied and said u were cookiezi
Gumpy

Othinus- wrote: