Hi [ Pingu ] :3/

Request: Avatar
Image: One from the free avatars!
Text (Optional): Chiz~
Size: 128x128
Transparent or Not: Not
Boarder: Yes

Thanks in advance!~ :)
It's a little delayed. Photoshop decided to be a whore and delete itself, so now I have to re-install it and it's gonna take a while, I hope you understand. ;-; I will get it done though!
Topic Starter
[ Pingu ]
Ok, I finally got it back and running! So...

Thanks for requesting!

Axzaqt
Image: http://puu.sh/b3Nox/b44fcff141.png
Text (Optional): cptn
Transparent or Not: No Transparent
Boarder: Yes

Thank you :D
Gravey-

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Ok, I finally got it back and running! So...

Thanks for requesting!

(/*O*)/ Thank you very much [ Pingu ] :!:
MimiliaaMyMommy
Image: http://i.imgur.com/BuHQoUD.png
Text (Optional): Sven
Transparent or Not: Yes, please.
Boarder: Nope

Thank you! <3 Your works are awesome!
Topic Starter
[ Pingu ]
Axzaqt

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Sorry for the delay...I've been dealing with shit in my life recently... and done some self harm too T^T

Thanks for requesting!

Sven

Due to the colour of the hair, I couldn't make it transparent... sorry V^V'
I don't mind the wait thanks for the avatar :D
MimiliaaMyMommy

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Sorry for the delay...I've been dealing with shit in my life recently... and done some self harm too T^T

Thanks for requesting!

Sven

Due to the colour of the hair, I couldn't make it transparent... sorry V^V'

It's no problem :D Thanks alot <3
K a y l a

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Thanks for Requesting!

Also I forgot to mention, K a y l a made a brand new support button for me! :)
So that's the brand new button! Thank you K a y l a!
lols~! ur welcome dude~ <3 ;3
Jona
Hey pingu!

Image: http://hdwallpappers.com/images/wallpapers/Kyou-Fujibayashi-Clannad-Wallpaper.jpg
Text (Optional): No next
Transparent or Not: Transparent
Boarder: Not needed.

I basicly want you to render the image and scale it into a avatar. Pretty sure ill be using it for a while so ill make sure to credit you :D
Topic Starter
[ Pingu ]
Thanks for requesting!

Jona

The picture was a bit low quality, so the crop is quite bad, sorry. Also, did you mean no text? Or literally saying No next? .-.
Jona

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Thanks for requesting!

Jona

The picture was a bit low quality, so the crop is quite bad, sorry. Also, did you mean no text? Or literally saying No next? .-.
Is there any way to make the picture a bit smoother? I understand that the image quality was low, so i guess im better off just finding another picture. (if that's okay with you, i dont want to bother you, but i am interessed in your works so ill probably request another picture in a couple of hours/tomorrow if you dont mind)
And no, i didnt want any text on the avatar :P
Ryu Sei
Hiya!
Image: http://puu.sh/beOIm/aff5115c0e.jpg
Text (Optional): Sei
Transparent or Not: Opaque/non-transparent
Boarder: Box 1px

Thanks~
Topic Starter
[ Pingu ]

Jona wrote:

Is there any way to make the picture a bit smoother? I understand that the image quality was low, so i guess im better off just finding another picture. (if that's okay with you, i dont want to bother you, but i am interessed in your works so ill probably request another picture in a couple of hours/tomorrow if you dont mind)
And no, i didnt want any text on the avatar :P
Seeing as I'm a photoshop noob, I'm not sure if there is a way. I don't think there is, but I could be wrong. It probably would be easier to find another picture.
Topic Starter
[ Pingu ]
Thanks for requesting!

Ujimatsu Chiya
Haii~ Pingu

Request : User page banner
Image : http://puu.sh/bflqz/81c8ef840a.jpg
Text : Welcome to my UserPage
Size : 600x 180
Transparent : make your Sense~
Boarder : 1~2px

Thanks~ ww
Jona

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Seeing as I'm a photoshop noob, I'm not sure if there is a way. I don't think there is, but I could be wrong. It probably would be easier to find another picture.
Well then if you dont mind, ill request another picture^^

Image: https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5078/14236162904_df651e2030_o.jpg
Text (Optional):
Transparent or Not: transparent
Boarder: no
Topic Starter
[ Pingu ]
Thanks for requesting!

Jona

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Thanks for requesting!

Thank you so much!! I really appriciate that you took the time to do 2 of my requests in less than a day. Really nice work :D
Rise_old_1
Image: http://puu.sh/bgHsk/dde49036e4.jpg
Text (Optional): Rise
Transparent or Not: Nope~
Boarder: Nope~

(I used to make my own avatars, but I changed name and Photoshop is too expensive for me ATM although I have used it in the past Q_Q, I have 0 knowledge on how to use Gimp, which I use now, aswell xD)

Thanks in advance Pingu~ <3
Topic Starter
[ Pingu ]
Hey guys, so I have some news...not sure if it's sad or not, probably not though because you guys probably don't give a shit about me. I am closing this graphics request forum post because I just got bored of everything. I feel bored of Photoshop, and even osu! in general, it just really isn't fun any more. Also because I just don't give a crap about anyone to be honest. I don't feel welcome here and it's really making me hate everyone, obviously not just in this game, in real life too. When I joined I knew that my graphics were shit, and they are. There are a lot more better threads out there with a lot more better standards and with a lot more experience, so yeah. Technically right now I sound like a moody piece of shit, and that is what I am. I just don't generally like anyone unless I've known them for a long time. So yeah, maybe this thread will close forever, maybe not, I don't know, we'll see what the futures holds, it's all down to me.

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Before we even get started, let's explain how I got here to make stuff for you all. Lately I have been working on Photoshop and it's actually been going pretty well, so, I decided to open a shop just to see what you guys think and if you want to use the stuff I make or not if you request. I'd say my style is probably a little bit different to others, but, it's still pretty cool. ^w^

Rules!:

Please don't steal my art or claim as yours.
Don't request too often, allow a week before you request again.
No low quality images.
Ask if you want your image transparent.
Do not re-edit my work at all (unless it's a free avatar)!
Be paitent! <3

Examples!

Request Formats! <3 (Standard signature size = 640x150, Standard userpage size = 623x193, Standard avatar size = 128x128)

NOTE ABOUT AVATARS!: With the boarders, I can only make boarders if the picture you want is non-transparent or doesn't want to be transparent.

Image:
Text (Optional):
Size:
Transparent or Not:
Boarder:

Request: Userpage/Signature
Image:
Text (Optional):
Size:
Extra:
Boarder:

If you love my graphics, be sure to support me with this button! <3

So...yeah enjoy and start requesting. <3

P.S Also, maybe possibly give me some tips! ;o
uuu789564

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Before we even get started, let's explain how I got here to make stuff for you all. Lately I have been working on Photoshop and it's actually been going pretty well, so, I decided to open a shop just to see what you guys think and if you want to use the stuff I make or not if you request. I'd say my style is probably a little bit different to others, but, it's still pretty cool. ^w^

Rules!:

Please don't steal my art or claim as yours.
Don't request too often, allow a week before you request again.
No low quality images.
Ask if you want your image transparent.
Do not re-edit my work at all (unless it's a free avatar)!
Be paitent! <3

Examples!

Request Formats! <3 (Standard signature size = 640x150, Standard userpage size = 623x193, Standard avatar size = 128x128)

NOTE ABOUT AVATARS!: With the boarders, I can only make boarders if the picture you want is non-transparent or doesn't want to be transparent.

Image:
Text (Optional):
Size:
Transparent or Not:
Boarder:

Request: Userpage/Signature
Image:
Text (Optional):
Size:
Extra:
Boarder:

If you love my graphics, be sure to support me with this button! <3

So...yeah enjoy and start requesting. <3

P.S Also, maybe possibly give me some tips! ;o
Gumpy
the fuck are these bumps
Liam-_old
WTF!?!?! >.< Why would this need bumped Pingu hasn't been on Osu for a whi;l if I'm not mistaken and all you did was re-post the first page!!!

(Gumpyyy. I'm not "shouting" at you so don't worry. c:)