Xiaolin

Ring Suzune wrote:

Vocaloid.
freakin knew it
VShine
Levi from Attack on Titan + Ravioli = Laviolli :oops:
Maz
I have a stupid one.

7 years ago on Club Penguin, I wanted a cool name. My name for this other sign up thing was "cooldude5555" or something, and I wanted something different. Being 7, I didn't do the best job. These questions were the things that came to mind.

Favourite car! uhm... Mazda?
Favourie name! Matthew! Wait that's my name... Max I guess...
Random word! Stick! PERFECT :D

I was literally about to make my Club Penguin username "Mazdamaxstick". Luckily, it could only be 11 characters, and I went with Mazdamaxsti. When I was able to change my name, I shortened it to Maz.
Noffy
My username originated from Club Penguin too!

It was second grade, and during free-time I was showing my class the coolest online game I had just found, Club Penguin. Nobody knew how to register, and one desperately wanted the username "Matthew", since that was his friend's name. I had to think of something. It was my responsibility as the one helping everyone sign up. Eventually I came up with a little number set to add to the end of it, one surely nobody would ever use, 3242. He was now Matthew3242 for a few weeks before abandoning the account. After realizing how great it was, I started slapping it to the end of my name for usernames on everything.
Everything.
Of course, I actually hate usernames with numbers on the end.
3242 (It's thirty-two forty-two, not 3,242!): We start with 3 "3". Subtract 1. Now we have a 2. "32" Go back to 3. Add 1. Now we have a 4. "324" Put another 2 on the end, "3242" because 2+2 equals 4, making some sort of sandwhich?
I was proud of it back then.
Anadyomene
One day, I had started playing this mmo called Mabinogi that my friends (who are twins) decided to introduce me to. I had to come up with a username, a cool one because they were older than me, and I wanted to show them I can be cool too. They had cool usernames like : "Inilix, and e..elime?" So I thought: "My name's Sebastian, and I'm a... a man. Yeah that's pretty cool, Seb... a man." I proceeded to name all my usernames for EVERYTHING with the name, Sebaman124.

I have no idea where the 124 came from though.

This was years ago, by the way. Like, 7 years ago. Why do I keep using this stupid name ;~; I wish I had chosen a cooler internet alias back then, hell even for osu!... but it's too late now

peppy can i change my name pls, kthnx
Wilt
For those of you who don't know, Nairobi is the capital of Kenya and there just so happens to be a company which shares my real life name located in Nairobi and so I just called myself Nairobi. :)
bdapple
/
Suikami
Evolution of my nickname (Rei), so it becomes Ex-Rei lol
Topic Starter
drum drum
Oh my, this is starting to die. I really liked reading all these replies. I hope for more soon.

10/10 indirect bumping
lemonadejuice_old
i think..., i use this username because i really want lemonade (no people, the real lemonade, not that one) when i make this account..

And now because of that people believe i'm a perv boy =.=

... when i'm actually a girl well, maybe still pervy #slap
rflood
[REDACTED]
E14

Apink Chorong wrote:

A-Pink band member: Chorong
Raisha Millenia
from my nickname and my real name
ICHA(Nickname) and RAisha(part of my real name)
and it would be : Ichara
[ Kubolo ]
It's smilar to my irl name
Geniance
I used to have my username as Genius on steam, because I did some stupid things sometimes.
Then at some point I really liked Luminance, but didn't want to change away from Genius, merge the two together and BAM!
Geniance.
Uru Feneshisu
i am Chinese
We = sound
STAR= translatetion
ZI= it is from Cookiezi ziiiiiiiiiiii :3
- K a t h -
I have a pretty boring history of my username ~.~

kathleen180 has always been my username in any other sites, but I had a thought once to add "senpai" to the end,
then poof~ Kathleen Senpai is born >:D
Winter-Fox_old
This is probably pretty obvious but my username is a combo of my fav animal and my fav season.....
mobiusl
Ever since i was young, i loved airplanes and fighter planes. I came across a game called Air Combat for the PS1 when i was young. I really loved it. some years later i found out that there were more games from the series. the Ace Combat series. the games are now called ace combat but the first one was called air combat. so yea i quickly got myself some ace combat games. in ace combat 4, youre an ace pilot called 'Mobius 1'. It was my favourite ace in the series. so I started to name myself Mobiusl on the webs. the L behind it is the first letter of my name. after some issues with google I had to call mysf Mobiuslau. Lau are the first 3 letters of my name so it makes sence. so i called myself Mobiuslau on basicly everything. but i decided to go with Mobiusl for Osu C:
Black Wolf159
I regret of this name today because I get a new username and I can't change it

It's originate from White Wolf (WubWoofWolf now) Because he was one of the player that I see in osu when I started to play it.
I wanted to put a similar name like him and came "Black Wolf" but other player al ready had that. Then,I choose a name with numbers and here I am. After to think it a lot of days, I knew that I want a original name so... Maybe some day when I have support, I change It to other name.
theramdans
well, this is very personal
'ramdans' is just an abbreviated word from my last name 'ramadhana'
and the- is just a prefix
done
Kitsune-kun
Because foxes are the best, and they are super cute! >w<
Not_Zippy
This. Just this.
Kwinii_old
A lot of people misspelled my real name especially in the virtual world sooo
I just thought I'd type it as it's pronounced to make it easier for everyone then
I just added the second 'i' in there because... I'm kawaii.. like that... (*>w<*)
Boydroid
I like androids, and boydroid has a better ring to it than girldroid. that's pretty much it.
Wisakedjak
From Clive Barker's Jericho. There was Captain Xavier Jones. I regret it, want to change it but... Don't know :/
BeatofIke
My username originates back in 2008 as my personal music artist name. Beat-of-Ike was originally my music artist name (back when I made music using FL Studio in 2008). It was not until late 2009, when I started to adapt this name in the forums (KeyBeat Online) as my username.

How did I come up with this name? The first music I made in FL Studio was named "Basic Beat" (I still have the music if you want it, but it sucks XD) and Ike is basically my middle name. That's how I came up with the name Beat-of-Ike or BoI for short. Although most prefer Beat, Beato, or simply Ike as my short name.
Syphist
Many people usually guess syphilis, but I will spare you the guessing game. It came from mashing the words sapphire and fast together and changing up the vowels. It's also pronounced sigh-fist if you care about that.
Sya
from my mind. Just thought about a good username and welp kinda came up with that name.. dunno how though
Tascar
I used my main username which I first used in RS.
Trauter
That is something even i don't know.
Love Me
Red Roses in my garden :P
Heterozygous_old
A&P textbook, I guess.
Yuuki Asuna
um sao
TakuMii
My username rhymes with my actual name, and I guess I was having fun when I first made the name?
Anyways, I first used it on GBAtemp (a Nintendo-related forum) in 2009, and has since been my go-to name for cutesy and/or light-hearted games (and eventually, pretty much every game).

But recently, I've actually started to grow attached to the Japanese name 拓海 (takumi, translates into "open sea"), and have been using it for some VNs (voice-acted or otherwise) that require you to input a character name. There have been times where I felt the name "YayMii" was unfitting for the type of person I was, but other people have helped me realize that I was just being melodramatic and overly depressed... I'm past that now, but I still would not mind renaming myself to TakuMii if it weren't for the fact that other people have expressed a liking to my username :P
_sparky_
from the word "sparkle"
then a online friend of mine gave me the nickname sparky...
WatashiAkashi
Two characters from The Tatami Galaxy, also watashi is I in japanese.
Kimchi
First time i tried Kimchi i was with a friend, we bonded over that dish. I also love the way it sounds. Not to mention i love eating it (=v-ω-v=) SPICY! <3
WatashiAkashi

Kimchi wrote:

First time i tried Kimchi i was with a friend, we bonded over that dish. I also love the way it sounds. Not to mention i love eating it (=v-ω-v=) SPICY! <3
Kimchi is so delicious! I support all things kimchi.
show more