forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
crystalsuicune

Capture+audio rip of Souryu's DPA chart
Music's pretty Touhou,me like
tetsutaro
A bit of edit conflict hell back there lol

EDIT: Lys already has a copy of Xa on BSS https://osu.ppy.sh/s/211547
crystalsuicune
https://www.mediafire.com/?g7ge86wullgxd0s
I have no idea why Audacity farted out a file this small but whatever
End bit's cut off rather awkwardly since the fadeout overlaps with the "fail" sound effect,can't do anything with that I'm afraid
AxelHino
World's End Dance Hall's chart was nice until the chorus :<
Lokamp
Meanwhile, some Famitsu readers claim that the latest issue already features 27 songs from Taiko Wii U Tokimori's starting tracklist! Since wikihouse posted it without any trace of pictures proving the listings, I've listed those on TT as rumors, too.
tetsutaro
The SEKAI NO OWARI song would have been Honoo to Mori no Carnival.
May want to check that rumor list again (personally I judge a rumor by the level of typo heh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9V3x61D994

And that Lab song... OH F*CK BURN IT WITH FIRE

Also Senbonzakura is popular, I know, but should some arbitrary threshold be passed by now?

HERO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zEx1yDNJkQ
Successor to whatever line Jounetsu Tairiku and Amachan is in
tetsutaro
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2014 ... t_381.html
Ending Wii U1 with Shimedore +
Wii U2 at TGS
The folder gift confirms Honoo to Mori no Carnival, Lab(eff, Let it Go, Guren(ry and Senbon(ry
Topic Starter
aquabluu
That's a pretty half-hearted way to end WiiU1 DLC :P

Wii U 2 Karyu Ura pl0x
Lokamp
You haven't heard the saddest part: starting from September 16th, all the NOs, GMs and Classic DLCs (plus Kumamoto Surprise and Guren no Yumiya) can't be downloaded anymore, while the licensed first-day DLC will still be available for free (but without Sanpo Ura). All the other songs will be priced 150 Yen each.

I'm taking the liberty of adding this bit into your post, aqua ^^"
tetsutaro
Now that aqua mentions "Don-chan looks so round and adorable", now I realize that everyone is more stocky than ever.

I guess that's what this is trying to say?
こぼれ話・・・本作プロデューサーいわく、
「いままでのキービジュアルの中で丸くて一番かわいいどんちゃん」とのこと。
本作プロデューサーは(どんちゃんの)違いが分かる男です!!!
Lokamp
Personally, I'm mores stunned by the game's logo. That silver (platinum?) laurel is a little nice touch xD
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I actually didn't notice that paragraph either that bracket was really my own opinion :P

Lokamp wrote:

You haven't heard the saddest part: starting from September 16th, all the NOs, GMs and Classic DLCs (plus Kumamoto Surprise and Guren no Yumiya) can't be downloaded anymore, while the licensed first-day DLC will still be available for free (but without Sanpo Ura). All the other songs will be priced 150 Yen each.

I'm taking the liberty of adding this bit into your post, aqua ^^"
You know, I've always said that the bigger reason why WiiU1 failed wasn't just the small user base of the console; it's this in particular. The free DLC made them bleed money like nothing.

And now for Wii U2 there's no mention of DLC at all in the early announcement. Anyway, thanks for the edit! XD
AxelHino
dood five days
Lokamp
And now about two days, but here's a little something that should revitalize the thread- new Taiko Team stream!

http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2014/09/926_.html

This time, featuring:

-) ZOLA, the band behind the ZOLA PROJECT Vocaloids
-) New NO talk and special guest Torine for song discussion and live music session
-) Taiko Wii U 2/Kimidori/3DS 2 talk
-) Comment Challenge regarding the unlock of a 6/8 beat song

I always said that the best way to kill some future hype (for me, the Smash Bros 3DS game) with some other earlier future hype, don't you think?
tetsutaro
>Torine
>6/8 time -> Kaze no Naka ni(ry
yesyesyesyes

BTW just found something on wikihouse. I'll write that post and put it in draft
Lokamp
Incidentially, I also found something on wikihouse worth mentioning... I just hope our post won't overlap that much, haha

EDIT: Also, Taiko Wii U 2's website has been updated. TOO MUCH STUFF IN A DAY, AAA
Topic Starter
aquabluu
WE CAN HAS TAIKO 3DS2 SPECIAL PACK PLS

I MEAN LINDA AI-CUE COMPOSED THE MASTER CORE TRACK FOR SSB4 AFTER ALL
tetsutaro
Totally mentioning there is Chiheisen no Aeolia in Wii U2
alongside reminder that the post has not mentioned Holdiridia (from eg. DS3)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Still waiting for Marble Heart to release on a platform not named iOS

Though, having Eternal bond, Honey Heartbeat, G Ishiki Kajou and Caramel Time in the game is super cool :D
Karyu should be unlockable, hopefully with Ura plskthxbai
tetsutaro
Good luck with the frigging gacha unlock kthxbai
tetsutaro
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2014 ... pv4xx.html
Picopico Mappy (/^ω^)/
Picopico Ruin \(^ω^\)
Yureru Pleat Jikkouiin \(○ω○)/ なにか?
Lokamp
Wow, that was sudden xD
Lokamp
Double-post because wow this thread is sleepy these days

http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2014 ... er_10.html
New Namco Original called Day by Day! as Oct '14 DonChare unlock, and Comment goals culminate with the limited unlock of Total Eclipse 2035.
crystalsuicune
For the last goddamn time Namco can't you just,IDK,put the previews on youtube or something so that we can actually listen to the preview without switching to bloody IE.

But anyways

Sounds like an animu opening,a little bit like Tatsh's works when he's not busy being chuuni as hell
tetsutaro
Is start
I am going to just sit and enjoy the show

OK maybe not
Nothing new for WiiU2 thanks.

3D Projection Mapping: (a) extended period (maybe even fixture?) (b) new songs:
Lokamp
Don't forget the obligatory Sakamoto cameo! xD
tetsutaro
le songs composed by Torine
Lokamp
It's kinda of annoying that they're playing unreleased long versions while talking over it orz
tetsutaro
i.e. You want to silent the talking and give you crisp listen-able version? wwwwwww
Lokamp
Not in such a crude way during the play, of course hahaha

Still, the only thing that tingles me is that long versions are such a 'forbidden oasis' for Taiko songs that to miss any one of the longies hurts even more than on the Bemani front. Seriously xD

(now if only I could understand any of the dialogue in-between the interviews would be nice)
Lokamp
In other speech
Holy shit Day by Day sounds awesome
tetsutaro
3DS2 October DLC: 10-4 / Jikuuka / Sensha / Ranbu / Kessen (Pazudora Z) + cameo of Masubuchi
sh*t now do I buy or what I can't play half of these
Topic Starter
aquabluu
OH MY GOD BEST DLC EVER

YAWARAKA ETUDE JIKUU
TAMADRA COSTUME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DKSBVJBFVJFVFDBGHSBGBHSHGFSBHGFHSGBSHGBGFRSHRTGJGFNDSHDTHJDRHD
tetsutaro
>Cheese
Now where does that came out and why is it trumping Theremin as the title part (not that I would get it but

Quick Takeaways published
Feel free to add stuff
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

Not in such a crude way during the play, of course hahaha

Still, the only thing that tingles me is that long versions are such a 'forbidden oasis' for Taiko songs that to miss any one of the longies hurts even more than on the Bemani front. Seriously xD

(now if only I could understand any of the dialogue in-between the interviews would be nice)
Fuck,even regular OSTs (not one of those "kay let's just put a few songs then bullshit the rest with the notecharts added" lazy-ass things,actual proper OSTs) only happen once in a blue moon.

Maybe it's because Namco doesn't dish out originals as quickly as Bemani does but whatever
tetsutaro
News: 2035 can't make it today, starts tomorrow, but also extended for one more week until Oct 12
tetsutaro

Lokamp
For the most curious this time around, Dojo Ranking mode's Tatsujin mode has Joubutsu 2000, Souryu no Ran and Yuugen no Ran.
The clear criteria requires at least 3150 Great hits (=51 or less 'Good') and 5 or less Miss notes.

GOOD LUCK
Topic Starter
aquabluu
oh my god Picopico Ruin is making me fangasm fdskjbgldfknvslfdgnsdfkgbnsdfkgldgndjnbgds

THAT PERFECT 16-BIT REPLICA
tetsutaro
Detarame
show more