forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
LightDreamer
I saw LiSA in the J-pop artists list, but I don't know if Ichiban no Takaramono is considered as J-pop...

Can somebody answer me?
CoolshadowFNG
It's great to have the first round completed. I'm pumped for the next round now!

A shoutout for the 7 people who beat me:

Don't expect me to go easy next round, and congrats on such breathtaking performances.
Hard
I did it! I got into next round. So let's do the stuff with the singing again! I don't even want to win. I just want to get as far as possible for me
Nepeta Leijon
Yes! I'm in the top 10! At rank 9 haha.
LightDreamer
I'm just after Garven... What an honor. I won't decieve anybody for this stage!
Nwolf
wow CQ sang Piano Man

this is cool
Kitokofox

LoliFlan wrote:

Just don't do similar entries like Nishi's. Theres plenty of good rock and metal songs to go around!
I never liked rock before but playing Guitar Hero turned it 180, so im lookin forward to that stage. As for metal, we'll see.
Before I knew it I was singing paint it black. x)
shARPII
It seems like I trolled Sharlo...
/me runs o3o
Flanster
Congrats for everyone who passed to Stage 2!
As for those who didn't, practice a lot and come back next time with a suprise entry!
Aluminum76
Woooo! I passed! My next entry will be way better! Congrats to everyone who made it! :D
MissTitannia
yay 2nd place *^* Sharlo sounds like a really pro singer, I just listened to her entry.. so amazing! :D Hmm it's time to search for the next sooong. :idea:
CoolshadowFNG

shARPII wrote:

/me runs o3o
Loved your comment on my entry. That's gotten me even more excited.
Hard
What's the deadline for next round? Or: when will it start?
Teru21
somehow its sad I got no comment on my singing ._.

I gotta do something more special I guess huh..
_DG
Woo position 15~

Looks like its time to sing once more. I better at least make sure I get to round 4 to sing another random song gehehehe
Coro
wow 4th place, you guys are too kind~

okay, towards the next round~
birra

ztrot wrote:

or normal ENGLISH POP, the reason for saying j-pop is encouraged is because this is osu! afterall :P
....eeeee what if I wanted to sing something which is not in Japanese nor English? (but the song itself was aploaded here in osu!. I was actually planning to sing something which is not in both languages. noooh)
Garven
It's only the genre: Pop. That supports any language. J-pop was listed as the main draw due to the general audience here - it isn't the only option.
Sharlo

shARPII wrote:

/me runs o3o
/me slaps shARPII

MissTitannia wrote:

yay 2nd place *^* Sharlo sounds like a really pro singer, I just listened to her entry.. so amazing! :D Hmm it's time to search for the next sooong. :idea:
Thank you, and yours is very fair-sounding! I Like it <3

Anyway, thanks for the jugdements who like my submission lol
Derekku
It would really help to freeze one or two columns so that we can always have usernames on screen when scrolling left to right to see judges' scores and such! I'd also personally combine the duets into one cell to get rid of a rather blank and unnecessary column! :P
Evanescent-
that was close...alright! time to sing better for a better entry 8-)
birra

Garven wrote:

It's only the genre: Pop. That supports any language. J-pop was listed as the main draw due to the general audience here - it isn't the only option.
Ooooh thanks. ;w;
I mind worka slow at times OTL wubyukk. <3
Comett
That was a good run people, GG. Look out for the next Osu!Idol Hero and I will be back. ;)
Roku - Ban
28.1...I have not many time to practice about song Orz
yealina
one question(
if i want to sing perserved rose, can i use the instument with T.M.Revolution only then i sing the Nana Mizuki part?(or can i duet with T.M.R?)
Hard

CoroQuetz wrote:

wow 4th place, you guys are too kind~

okay, towards the next round~
yours was my favourite :D you sang this song awesomely
KinkiN
woo Sharlo \o/ gg

anyways nice entries guys ~
Pyrka
Woah, I'm so glad I did it, and I'm even 3rd *u* I have listened all your recordings, and wouldn't place mine so high, but still, congrats for those who passed, I am waiting to listen to more <3
Flanster

Derekku wrote:

It would really help to freeze one or two columns so that we can always have usernames on screen when scrolling left to right to see judges' scores and such! I'd also personally combine the duets into one cell to get rid of a rather blank and unnecessary column! :P
Good idea, instead of Voice 1 and 2 columns, just combine with Singer1 & Singer2 in one.
Applied.

Teru21 wrote:

somehow its sad I got no comment on my singing ._.

I gotta do something more special I guess huh..
Don't worry, I'm just lazy sometimes to leave a comment.
shARPII
Here I am with my entry, since ztrot asked us to do it as well, I did one in yolo style! xD
(thx Hiroyuki Sawano for all these good songs)
feat bad webcam microphone o3o/ rate 9.5 or riot!
http://puu.sh/bJEQL/044e56f0ec.mp3

CoolshadowFNG

shARPII wrote:

Here I am with my entry, since ztrot asked us to do it as well, I did one in yolo style! xD
(thx Hiroyuki Sawano for all these good songs)
feat bad webcam microphone o3o/ rate 9.5 or riot!
http://puu.sh/bJEQL/044e56f0ec.mp3

>tfw this is one of my ideas for an entry
Flanster
My entry will be coming soon, ill be singin Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm lovin you). I put in Ludacris in the instrumental because I don't want to memorise hiphop lyrics.
Nishi
0.4 points more and I'd advanced... well, maybe next time. For now, good luck to all of you who got to the second stage ;3
Nepeta Leijon
I've already recorded my entry for Stage 2 I'm so hyPED
Hard
I got problems with getting the lyrics right. Japanese is so difficult. Also I will be away next week (on vacation) I hope I can still make the deadline next time ...
LightDreamer
Is this still considered as POP or it's too slow?
http://youtu.be/b_P6X6PXj-U
Derekku
The google doc is back to the single-sheet style where comments aren't viewable. :(
Teru21
so umm.. can i ask? is the second stage already starting? cause the first post hasn't changed and I didn't see the deadline time ._.
Flanster

Teru21 wrote:

so umm.. can i ask? is the second stage already starting? cause the first post hasn't changed and I didn't see the deadline time ._.
soon™
Hard
I will be away for next week I hope it won't start then... :S
show more