forum

My account

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nagare-San
Yo so im gonna stop playing osu! from now on and I told my little brother this and hes like "OMG CAN I HAS YOUR ACCOUNT I WANT TO PLAY SO MUCH AND YOU RANK IS SO HIGH TOO CAN I HAVE IT DUDE"

So in short.

Am i allowed to give my account to my little brother or not :p
Vuelo Eluko
no

YOU RANK IS SO HIGH
high in number perhaps
rekt
Bauxe
Of course you can!

If you wanna get banned.

8-) 8-) 8-)
Topic Starter
Nagare-San
DAYUMMMMMMMM that sucks mate

guess ill play from time to time den :p
cheezstik

Riince wrote:

YOU RANK IS SO HIGH
high in number perhaps
rekt
Topic Starter
Nagare-San
Hey your quoting what a 9 year old said and honest my rank is shit
zwoots
It probably would have been fine if you hadn't said anything.
buny
Chances are if he has his own account and logs into yours, it could get tied into thinking it is your multi account and could lead to consequences for both accounts.
cheezstik
I'm sure that the multi-accounting rule is there more for people that want to get someone really good people to play on their account in order to improve rank.

While I'm not encouraging it, no one would really notice or care if you suddenly "got a lot worse", unless you play multiplayer with people that previously knew you. The only real way for it to be detectable is if you log on to the account from a different computer, but if it's on the same computer then it should be fine.

All that aside, he should really just make his own account or keep playing on the one he has now if he does have one, because what's the point of having a good rank in osu if it's not really yours?
[ yogurt ]

Nagare-San wrote:

Yo so im gonna stop playing osu! from now on and I told my little brother this and hes like "OMG CAN I HAS YOUR ACCOUNT I WANT TO PLAY SO MUCH
Is your brother aware that this game is free?
Dexus
Technically no, you can't give your brother your account. To be constructive about this; he can make an account himself. Stop trying to berate everyone guys.
buny

cheezstik wrote:

I'm sure that the multi-accounting rule is there more for people that want to get someone really good people to play on their account in order to improve rank.

While I'm not encouraging it, no one would really notice or care if you suddenly "got a lot worse", unless you play multiplayer with people that previously knew you. The only real way for it to be detectable is if you log on to the account from a different computer, but if it's on the same computer then it should be fine.

All that aside, he should really just make his own account or keep playing on the one he has now if he does have one, because what's the point of having a good rank in osu if it's not really yours?
Yes because they can really differentiate who has what intentions from IP logs
And I'm sure his brother wouldn't be of the same skill level either, meaning he's going to be playing below or above his intended skill level, essentially being a boost/smurf account

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

Is your brother aware that this game is free?
pp isn't free tho
deadbeat
he can play on his own account
/thread