Total Posts
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
Vuelo Eluko

Skiddly wrote:

I have to hit the keys to activate them
brain wave actuation switches when

50 pounds is something like 300$ yeah? go for a CM storm quickfire tenkeyless those are real cheap [sub-100$] and good
sangu

Riince wrote:

50 pounds is something like 300$ yeah?
you should check your conversions... It's closer to 80 USD. (81.28$ to be precise) The Quickfire TK is available online for 80-100$
nrl
rekt
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
Bauxe
Maybe you can use google!
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
sangu

Skiddly wrote:

Would someone be able to give me a link or what not?
Here you go! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=CM+Storm+Quickfire+TK
cheezstik
The general consensus from previous threads seems to be that red = max stamina and black = max speed, so either one of those should be fine.

As for pricing, at least where I'm from, not sure if the quickfire can be obtained for the equivalent of <£55. Other cheap mechanical keyboards with cherry mx are rosewill, and corsair k60.
NixXSkate

sanguisinvia wrote:

Riince wrote:

you should check your conversions... It's closer to 80 USD. (81.28$ to be precise)
He was joking. I think...
Lach

NixXSkate wrote:

sanguisinvia wrote:

you should check your conversions... It's closer to 80 USD. (81.28$ to be precise)
He was joking. I think...
No, he genuinely can't into currency
Vuelo Eluko
perhaps i overestimated you guys to be able to recognize that my gross misjudgment of currency conversion was done in jest.
i shall refrain from future attempts at humor.
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
Top Bunk

Skiddly wrote:

*sighs* Could somebody please find a mechanical keyboard for maximum $95 (£60), preferably red switches, that ships to the uk? And PLEASE add a link!

sanguisinvia wrote:

Skiddly wrote:

Would someone be able to give me a link or what not?
Here you go! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=CM+Storm+Quickfire+TK
Like the first thing in google from following that search: http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFir ... B00A378L4C

Side note: I got completely psyched out looking at sanguisinva's avatar and then Narill's one right after the other earlier.
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
sangu

Skiddly wrote:

if it were not for it being on amazon.com, as I live in the uk so I cannot order things from there.
If I were to tell you that there is an Amazon site for the UK, would you be able to find it? Or would you need someone to post the link?
nrl
rekt
DahplA

Skiddly wrote:

Aaah! Keyboard pains!
Hmm, keyboards can now feel pain...

Skiddly wrote:

I have to hit the keys to activate them
Wait, what. You mean I actually have to my finger to physically force the key down. Damn.
Litenang
Top Bunk
I don't see why being from the UK would make it so you can't use amazon.
Especially because in product details...
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
ninjastarr
cringe polite gesture attempt
buny

Riince wrote:

chainpullz
I got a quickfire tk with cherry reds for about 80USD (same keyboard cookiezi used before he got banhammered for being BM). It's a little awkward for typing on at first since it's compact but it has backlit keys and a few other nice functions and it's not too far out of your price range (probably one of the cheapest quality mechanical keyboards you are going to find without dropping to a numpad only).
chainpullz

Skiddly wrote:

Hmmm. After your previous comment slasher, I feel...
How do I describe it?
REKT.
Also, Yes, I know, unbelievable that I have to actually touch the keyboard. Madness, just madness, I know, but we all can't be as good as cookiezi
rrtyui and force our mind to press the keys.
Bro, rrtyui had to play big black thousands of times to get his first fc. Cookiezi had it on the 40th try. Shouldn't even compare them like that. SnowWhite is at least starting to be comparable in the DT department these days. Idk why rrtyui is still the go-to for people these days... I mean sure, if you want to champion someone who is known for bashing their head against a keyboard until everything lines up right then yeah, rrtyui is really good at that and has become a good player as a result of countless repetition. There are much more consistently amazing players though.
buny
Professionals practice their performance countless times before going live.

What's your point?
cheezstik

chainpullz wrote:

Skiddly wrote:

Hmmm. After your previous comment slasher, I feel...
How do I describe it?
REKT.
Also, Yes, I know, unbelievable that I have to actually touch the keyboard. Madness, just madness, I know, but we all can't be as good as cookiezi
rrtyui and force our mind to press the keys.
Bro, rrtyui had to play big black thousands of times to get his first fc. Cookiezi had it on the 40th try. Shouldn't even compare them like that. SnowWhite is at least starting to be comparable in the DT department these days. Idk why rrtyui is still the go-to for people these days... I mean sure, if you want to champion someone who is known for bashing their head against a keyboard until everything lines up right then yeah, rrtyui is really good at that and has become a good player as a result of countless repetition. There are much more consistently amazing players though.
Yes, I'm sure everyone knows who the better player of the two was. I think he was trying to suggest which best player was still around. And the only other arguably better player than rrtyui other than cookiezi is niko, and even that is debatable.
chainpullz

cheezstik wrote:

Yes, I'm sure everyone knows who the better player of the two was. I think he was trying to suggest which best player was still around. And the only other arguably better player than rrtyui other than cookiezi is niko, and even that is debatable.
I'd argue SnowWhite or Sayo to be the best unbanned players at the moment purely based on consistency. Rrtyui might be able to match their scores but it takes him significantly more plays to do so. If you look at their historical section on their profiles you'll see SnowWhite's gets down to ~400, Sayo's ~250, meanwhile rrtyui is sitting around 600. Of course this doesn't give us the best picture of some of their top scores since most of those were achieved with less but it still sets a trend. Sayo is the most consistent of the three and SnowWhite is the highest ranked. Meanwhile Rrtyui is the lowest ranked and the least consistent yet he seems to be the go-to after cookiezi for most players for some reason...
Vuelo Eluko
its about being well-rounded, sayo can only play dt, snowwhite is a better contender for sure since he can also HDHR but rrtyui has been more famous for longer, and rrtyui has been known to SS maps modless that few people have even FC'd in the past. That's pretty amazing and part of what makes him good.

take this for example: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/306683?m=0

not a SINGLE fc, and rrtyui pulls out the SS. I don't think snowwhite could do that.

he also FC'd miss you the day it came out in several tries, it was weeks before someone else could replicate that and hes still rank 1 from the first day the map was ranked.

in terms of that kind of thing, rrtyui is the best on the top 5.
chainpullz
I'm sure if Sayo or SnowWhite cared about fc'ing freedom dive or big black they could do it in less than 1.5k playcount. But why would they spend the time when they can put out impressive DT plays in less than 300 for more pp?
Vuelo Eluko

chainpullz wrote:

I'm sure if Sayo or SnowWhite cared about fc'ing freedom dive or big black they could do it in less than 1.5k playcount. But why would they spend the time when they can put out impressive DT plays in less than 300 for more pp?
i didnt mention either map. you cant boil rrtyui down to 2 maps and say hes not consistent.
Karuta-_old_1

Riince wrote:

I didnt mention either map. you cant boil rrtyui down to 2 maps and say hes not consistent.
rrtyui is really inconsistent, from how he makes all those random misses when he is rretryuing. He retries map like a hard worker.
On the other hand, I am not very sure about sayo cause I haven't watch him play at all.
But snowwhite is definitely more consistent but not as all-rounded as rrtyui.
Vuelo Eluko
well if hes SSing a lot of maps noone else can even FC hes still better, even if other people cant because theyre 'too busy playing dt'
show more