When things get too hard, just quit.
cheezstik

exozion wrote:

it's too hard to get pp now
Ftfy
YukinoDesuDesu
play more
Justin Cretible
It's up to you, but playing more is only going to make you better. Don't base it only off of your rank.
deletemyaccount
Remember when games were supposed to be FUN?

if the idea of playing the game isn't fun for you then stop.
cheezstik

Philantropist wrote:

Remember when games were supposed to be FUN?

if the idea of playing the game isn't fun for you then stop.
Unfortunately for people like me with messed up mentalities, being better than others / getting a good rank is what makes the game fun. If osu didn't have a ranking system like it does, I probably would've given up the game a long time ago, as there would been nothing making me want to mindlessly pop circles all day to the beat of music.

We have all played similar games like guitar hero and audiosurf and they died out, and lasted no where near as long as osu has, or at least will. But if they had similar ranking systems to osu then I know I would still be playing them. (Maybe not audiosurf actually, that game's boring as fk)
[-Cloud-]

cheezstik wrote:

exozion wrote:

Ftfy
You fixed it wrong.
buny

cheezstik wrote:

exozion wrote:

Ftfy
y my pp geting hard?
cheezstik

[-Cloud-] wrote:

You fixed it wrong.
How so? I was just trying to say, playing more will nearly always make you better, even when not trying for pp, which can be harder than simply getting better itself.
xGx

nrl

xGx wrote:

Most of the time my rank doesn't move at all but then on some days suddenly I just get them FCs.
This could be the title of my auto!biography.
AzureRin
keep stacking up on those play counts =w=, even if it doesnt improve u rank wise, consistency will definitely improve with time~
otoed1
If this game is too hard, go play CS:GO with tablet. That's too hard xD.
winber1
do you know what the hardest part about seeing a child get run over by a car?

my dick
[ Kubolo ]
Just play this game for fun. You will get better only by playing a lot :v
GoldenWolf
You can uninstall
[ yogurt ]

otoed1 wrote:

I actually tried this. It's impossible, you'll just end up spinning with your xhair in the sky if you hover. And you'll just shoot if you drag if you don't disable pen click.
Litenang
I think when you're trying to improve your rank instead of playing songs that you find challenging AND fun, you've lost the point of the GAME.

winber1 wrote:

do you know what the hardest part about seeing a child get run over by a car?

my dick
winber pls
Topic Starter
Synpoo

kuboloPL wrote:

Just play this game for fun. You will get better only by playing a lot :v
but it's not fun to suck
nrl
Of course it is, that's why people do new things.
B1rd
I play to get good. When I don't play good I feel shit and worthless, when I play good relative to me I have fun. The better I am the more fun I'll have, so it's worth to continue playing the months when I'm not having that much fun so I'll continue to get better and have fun in the future. Delayed gratification or whatnot.
Holorin

otoed1 wrote:

Pls, I am a designated sniper and I could #420blazeiteveryday with a tablet. Just bind your mouse 2 to a button and tapping the tablet as mouse 1.
With that said, I'm also a scrub at Gold Nova II, but what the hell? Osu is way harder xD
Topic Starter
Synpoo
i need free pp pleaserino
Topic Starter
Synpoo
the peppy points god has blessed me with a satisfying amount of pp tonight
Howl

exozion wrote:

"peppy points"

I'm laughing so loudly
nrl

B1rd wrote:

I play to get good. When I don't play good I feel shit and worthless, when I play good relative to me I have fun. The better I am the more fun I'll have, so it's worth to continue playing the months when I'm not having that much fun so I'll continue to get better and have fun in the future. Delayed gratification or whatnot.
I mean people go into everything knowing they'll be shit at it for a while. It's moving forward that's fun, not being forward.
B1rd
yeah. although I'd appreciate being forward. I'd be proud if I managed to get into the top 1K for example, and be able to play at that level.
iderekmc

Howl wrote:

exozion wrote:

"peppy points"

I'm laughing so loudly
pepsi points
Topic Starter
Synpoo

B1rd wrote:

yeah. although I'd appreciate being forward. I'd be proud if I managed to get into the top 1K for example, and be able to play at that level.
yeah it'd be GREAT if we didn't suck
[-Cloud-]
Stop sucking then.
B1rd

exozion wrote:

yeah it'd be GREAT if we didn't suck
IKR

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Stop sucking then.
I try, everyday, but...
Topic Starter
Synpoo