竟然是先吵這個, 我太訝異惹
Mei
早知道我也改个炫酷的
Melophobia
It's hardly understandable why you guys dare to do something like that. lol
Awaken

Melophobia wrote:

'what's wrong?' is the best way to show my thought ._.
Melophobia

Awaken wrote:

Melophobia wrote:

'what's wrong?' is the best way to show my thought ._.
No offense, but what's wrong with "Awaken's Extra" then? :<
Awaken

Melophobia wrote:

No offense, but what's wrong with "Awaken's Extra" then? :<
No anything wrong, they're the same D:
Melophobia
You've missed the essence of the rule, how are people supposed to tell it's "Awaken's Extra" just by looking at "Nekawaxtra"?
Awaken

Melophobia wrote:

You've missed the essence of the rule, how are people supposed to tell it's "Awaken's Extra" just by looking at "Nekawaxtra"?
um understanding is okay
also, don't forget there is Creator's Word it can help a lot :d
Natsu

Awaken wrote:

Melophobia wrote:

um understanding is okay
also, don't forget there is Creator's Word it can help a lot :d
yeah but I still remember the case with ¨Lauriextra¨and ¨extrazer¨ (Dunno if I typed them well) , but as you should know they was not allowed and this one is pretty similar.
Deimos
just wait 5-6 days

if it gets unqualified, just remember to avoid such things in the future ( which is happening I think :/ )

if not, then gratz for a new ranked map
Topic Starter
rinsukir

Mei wrote:

早知道我也改个炫酷的
改屁 你又不是最高难度爱

你们慢聊 我当新番看;_;(你
shaneoyo
When this is unqualified for the diff name, perhaps also consider making the last 5 seconds less of a clusterfuck of tomstars masturbation.

An experienced BAT pointed out both these issues to you:

TicClick wrote:

1. Ranking Criteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to an username.
  2. Finally, huge jumps spam: 03:08:599 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) -
Which you dignified with a:

Awaken wrote:

lol
Awaken
When this is unqualified for the diff name, perhaps also consider making the last 5 seconds less of a clusterfuck of tomstars masturbation.

An experienced BAT pointed out both these issues to you:
I'VE FIXED. THE VERSION IS AFTER FIXING
Don't say anything wrong if you don't know about the map
As for diffname, IT'S A GUESTDIFF I have to mention
Overwrite
Please people, don't be as stupid as I was yesterday.
The sole reason why maps such as ave:new's songs compilation were unranked is because a diff contained something related to the mapset creator's username.

Awaken is not the mapset creator, therefore their difficulty is a guest diff. To be able to know who made this guest diff, we need at least the username in the difficulty name, no matter if it is "Awaken's Extra" "Nekawaxtra" or "super sassy lesbian sunflowers' Extra" as long as we do know or have an idea about who made this guest diff.

And yes, for lazy people, there's the mapper's note which indicates who made which diff to prevent confusion.
mintong89
wtf do you all read my post at previous page? :<
Stop this topic please, everything is explained.
Awaken

mintong89 wrote:

wtf do you all read my post at previous page? :<
Stop this topic please, everything is explained.
Overwrite
Though people seem to miss it, so repeating it at every page seems required. :roll:
those
Ranking criteria doesn't say "related to the username of the person that submitted the map", it says "a username". Refer to TicClick or Melophobia's posts for more details. Don't make this about the BAT; it's more about the community. You don't have to agree with the rules, you don't have to try to disprove it, but anything breaking rules will be disqualified, if the QAT is doing their job.

p/2962715

peppy wrote:

It can't be a username, or anything related to a username.
The other difficulties should make sense in an increasing scale way, as previously discussed.
FlobuFlobs
isnt the jump from 3,5 stars to 5.1 stars a bit too high?
captin1
The problem here was in the misinterpreted difficulty naming rule where a certain type of naming is allowed, but wasn't clarified.

As it is, the current difficulty name "Nekawaxtra" is unrankable, since it is relating to the username of the mapper and does not relate the difficulty correctly. However, the difficulty name "AwakExtrA" would be acceptable, as NameDifficulty or DifficultyName is allowed, with the correct capitalization to emphasize both the mapper's name and the difficulty.

The other significant point to be mentioned is the ending of the same map, 03:08:599 - , where the 1/6 slider jumps are confusing and play very rough, and the high spacing is extremely hard to hit. It's simply unfair to players to put a pattern like this at the very end of a difficult map. I would ask that you please make this more playable; the high spacing is warranted and makes sense, but the patterns are just executed poorly.

This map will be handled by the BAT from here on, however if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Good luck
Mei
我就知道._.
虽然是这么说我也是建议改。。。因为这个diffname第一眼看过去我是感到十分莫名的
恭喜第一次unrank
Awaken
shit
Topic Starter
rinsukir
我草这群小婊子快去吃电视

阿瓦肯加油;_;
爱aa多好看啊
xLolicore-
Oh gosh, unranked already D:
Flask
快改改快re吧
[-Cloud-]
Worst rule ever.
Melophobia

Awaken wrote:

shit
LOL
Awaken

Melophobia wrote:

Awaken wrote:

shit
LOL
I'm ready that each map will be unranked
wcx19911123
changed diff name, fixed 1/6 rhythm and some other things
rebubbled
ryza
rly, i'm going to suggest again and urge greatly that you change to at least OD8.5 or higher (like 9) on Awaken's Challenge for a few reasons

1. players experienced enough with the game to play a map at 6 stars (or higher) should also have enough skill to play the map with good timing, imo

2. the map is very hard, but without a high OD, it will compensate players very little in terms of pp. this is a huge problem with most of the hard no mod maps in the game currently, they get very high star ratings but give very little pp compared to mod scores not because mods are overrated, but because the OD is too low

for example, the reason DT often gives high pp is because OD7 on DT is the equivalent of OD9 and OD8 is ~9.6. most 6+ star maps people play are with DT, so they end up giving a lot of pp for the star rating and for the high OD. but 6+ star no mod maps give nothing because mappers are still stuck with this idea that high OD is too hard to play, or something... honestly it's disgusting ^^;; should just pick an OD that correlates to the difficulty of the map properly.
Awaken

Silynn wrote:

rly, i'm going to suggest again and urge greatly that you change to at least OD8.5 or higher (like 9) on Awaken's Challenge for a few reasons

1. players experienced enough with the game to play a map at 6 stars (or higher) should also have enough skill to play the map with good timing, imo

2. the map is very hard, but without a high OD, it will compensate players very little in terms of pp. this is a huge problem with most of the hard no mod maps in the game currently, they get very high star ratings but give very little pp compared to mod scores not because mods are overrated, but because the OD is too low

for example, the reason DT often gives high pp is because OD7 on DT is the equivalent of OD9 and OD8 is ~9.6. most 6+ star maps people play are with DT, so they end up giving a lot of pp for the star rating and for the high OD. but 6+ star no mod maps give nothing because mappers are still stuck with this idea that high OD is too hard to play, or something... honestly it's disgusting ^^;; should just pick an OD that correlates to the difficulty of the map properly.
Really sorry But I really like od8 more, maybe it's just my personal reason but I really think many people even high rank players will be annoyed for od9 ;~;
As for pp...actually I really also hope there will be a lot too xD I'm thinking about if I will objust it to 8 more and 9 less ;~;
IamKwaN
TicClick
I like how everyone ignored 02:23:764 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1) -
xLolicore-

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Worst rule ever.
^ this
Awaken

TicClick wrote:

I like how everyone ignored 02:23:764 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1) -
if you have test, you will know how playable it is
if you're against the rhythm, well