forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
aoisoraa
Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()
at #=quKwZZ7R1ipBFEW4RXNu6qg==.#=q7FQ44XJWo3do3So3kWaZvw==()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Happens very often, randomly.
nukes327
Would it be possible to hook the date the map was created, ranked, or both? It'd be nice if I could list the year the song was created with the other song info.
Mara
Is it possible to get M1 and M2 counter support?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

AoiSora-kun wrote:

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
(.....)
Happens very often, randomly.
Either something in your system is blocking osu!StreamCompanion IRC bot internet access or your internet connection is unstable. Try adding it to your firewall exceptions(or disable it for a brief moment to just see if that helps).

nukes327 wrote:

Would it be possible to hook the date the map was created, ranked, or both? It'd be nice if I could list the year the song was created with the other song info.
osu!.db stores only "last beatmap edit date" if that would be satisfactory.

Mara wrote:

Is it possible to get M1 and M2 counter support?
Yes, it is.
===================

Update v140807a

Fixed problem where osu!StreamCompanion couldn't start because of corrupt config/key files.
Add Mouse Counter
Add !M1! and !M2! to outputs.
321jurgen
Thank you works great!
Could you please make the message for the twitch bot and the now playing text seperate? I want the text in my obs to be different then the !np command in twitch.
OXO
HELPP PLEASE!!!
I see in your picture the song information is sent to a file called np.txt... but I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!! :(((
Thanks~
Ezoda
Select desired folders here. A short description should also be displayed if you hover over the text.
Elric
I have some kind of "error" (?)
When I try to connect to my osu! account it shows me this: http://puu.sh/aSfDg/a867f8819b.png
And then when I click the "Click here" button it shows me this thingy: http://puu.sh/aSfgC/9055ed4f17.png
But then when I go to the program to connect to the IRC it shows me the same thing, over and over again
Welp pls
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
I think that's more of a osu! bug(?) or I don't know about something(how this works)?

maybe you have to login first with normal IRC client(eg. http://xchat.org/ ) then It will allow you to set permanent token?
defused bomb
Do we have to make another twitch account and irc account to make the bot? I've been struggling with this for a few hours now. I connected the other account through mIRC but after that I can't get the streamcompanion to speak through that account. I'm a complete noob with this stuff so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly.
Tsubajashi
I Have One Problem, I set this thing with MSN checked, but Osu!StreamCompanion does not set the np.txt and npData.txt
The K1.txt K2.txt M1.txt M2.txt are there Can you help me? :?
Starz0r
Can we get an auto updater for this? I don't feel the need to have to check the thread everytime I think their might be an update.
Franc[e]sco
The recent addition of floating point AR / OD / CS broke the beatmap info on the program and some new beatmaps will display as AR0 CS0 OD0.
Fix it if possible.
Great piece of software by the way :) .

EDIT: actually, it's not caused by floating point AR / OD, i've seen some maps with floating point AR show up correctly. Weird. Well either way, some maps display as ar0, cs0, od0
Sam
Will we ever see compatibility with non alphabetical characters on the key counter, as a player which uses the numpad for "clicking" I was a little disappointed that it didn't work. However, overlooking this little problem this program is really neat and is a must have for any osu! streamer :)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v140829a

Rewrote how map data is handled internally (should fix what @Franc[e]sco said and "No Data" thingy on freshly loaded maps) - It'll now "wait" for actual map data
Exposed irc address in Irc.cfg file with can be found in "%appdata%\osu!StreamCompanion" - tested hitbox ( irc.glados.tv ),twitch (irc.twitch.tv)
Split File np.txt/npData.txt outputs from !np , !songInfo irc commands (if no custom formating is set for commands then file formating is used)
Add ability to Enable/Disable mouse counter(DISABLED by default) (This is why some of you noticed "lag" at StreamCompanion exit)
Other small changes that you won't notice.

Starz0r wrote:

Can we get an auto updater for this?
maybe...

defused bomb wrote:

Do we have to make another twitch account and irc account to make the bot?
No. You can use same osu!/twitch account that you use on daily basis.

SamC wrote:

Will we ever see compatibility with non alphabetical characters on the key counter
See this p/3157139
IRyanI
New version crashes on startup with the error box
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

superryan14 wrote:

New version crashes on startup with the error box
Known and fixed on my build since few days ;w;( The cause is automatic irc bot startup)

v140910a
-Fixed automatic irc bot startup crash

Link in the first post.
Garpo
Could you add additional key press counters so players that do ctb/taiko/mania can also track all of the keys they press.
oi boi
program keeps crashing :(

Unable to load DLL 'SystemHookCore.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at #=qrEVWQQI_PL8lX7er5t6Pfj2oxDIiA69XxkNsRWeXt5U6SVU_LMMaapP0rt0pSjtY.#=q1km36kSy1l$iJWtVlIh8L3VW8YeCzbSOS5V6MMCP_Mg=(#=qjZuo9fbZyOHHWeVRaFuNymR8ycbq9GNA94FO9zWpVfE= #=qhh7gB6jQxLyrqanLssxLBw==)
at #=qrEVWQQI_PL8lX7er5t6Pfj2oxDIiA69XxkNsRWeXt5U6SVU_LMMaapP0rt0pSjtY.#=qQmbY19XXJaQnXpFJL_WE4A==(Boolean #=qdQ3X_oQJACOMNs_mK3FQbQ==)
at #=qrEVWQQI_PL8lX7er5t6Pfj2oxDIiA69XxkNsRWeXt5U6SVU_LMMaapP0rt0pSjtY.Finalize()
Friigs
I get it to work once... Then it stopped changing the name of the song after first song... then after that i had to completely reinstall for it to work until i stopped streaming and it doesn't show OR edit the np.txt in anyway... What am i doing wrong ?

EDIT: YES, i am running everything as admin, yes i tried to clear the np.txt file and also re creating it...

EDIT: Now it magically started working FOR NOW...
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

friiggi wrote:

EDIT: YES, i am running everything as admin, yes i tried to clear the np.txt file and also re creating it...
Admin should be only required when osu! is running as admin as well.

DiggingDJ wrote:

program keeps crashing :(
Unable to load DLL 'SystemHookCore.dll': <notneededstuffz>
Make sure you have SystemHookCore.dll in the same folder as osu!StreamCompanion.exe (and it isn't deleted/blocked by your antivirus)

I'll be releasing new ver today with few fixes( for example this map and any other map with [ and ] crashing StreamCompanion zzz)
Demon
When i set the Keycounter to NUM1 and NUM2 it wont register :c but it works with every other key
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v140919.21
Removed dependency on SystemHookCore.dll (rewrote keyboard/mouse hooking completely) - SystemHookCore.dll can be removed from osu!StreamCompanion folder.
fixed (super-rare)crashing when map couldn't be found by any means possible.
Allowed all(or most of) keys available on keyboard to be bound to key counter in options.
Seto Kousuke
Maybe an option to customize different messages with !(command here) as we like? :p
example: create a !skin command that makes the bot send a message with the link of the uploaded skin
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Talnatch wrote:

Maybe an option to customize different messages with !(command here) as we like? :p
example: create a !skin command that makes the bot send a message with the link of the uploaded skin
When I get to reimplementing how commands actually work/are handled- sure.

-------------------------
update141014.21 141015.12 (whoops)
Bunch of bugfixes
Added reading of basic map data from .osu file where possible(stuff like AR,CS etc.)
MrPotato
I'm having trouble with the irc bot, it doesn't work for me but as you said on the thread the irc bot doesn't work anyway but today after a few days I'm using the program, I left it open before I went to sleep and when I get up I see this: http://i.imgur.com/WRSLZoI.png
And I got silenced for 5 mins for spamming myself.
should I cancel the bot or is it working?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
^answered/explained in-game
---------------------

v141022.21
-Fixed random crashes caused by importing new maps in osu!

Link in the first post
-azer-
Can i get some help with this program :s? it loaded 0 maps but still shows songs that are playing,it also shows key counts and everything but those commands wont work.
for example if i type !np or !keycount to twitch it wont work. so what i do?

here is some pictures:
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
1.(osu!StreamCompanion) It looks like you entered your twitch stream url instead of your name only in irc bot settings

2.(osu!History) I do not provide any help regarding osu!History anymore.
Mestro
Is there a filepath to where Plays and retries are being output. If not please make it a feature
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
These are avaliable in formated outputs as

First post in thread wrote:

!Plays! - current play count
!Retrys! - current retry count
Mestro

Piotrekol wrote:

These are avaliable in formated outputs as

First post in thread wrote:

!Plays! - current play count
!Retrys! - current retry count
Thanks Piotrekol.

Once again Really good software
Mio Naruse
Can I use it for hitbox.tv?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

changelog wrote:

Expose irc address in Irc.cfg file with can be found in "%appdata%\osu!StreamCompanion" - tested hitbox ( irc.glados.tv ),twitch (irc.twitch.tv)
so just change in Irc.cfg to for it to connect to (unoffical)hitbox chat.
Dexus
Link to download is broken
http://a.pomf.se/vpcwdu.exe
Nivek
I have some issue of np in jump to window.
The unicode title is not displayed.

Edit: it seems !TitleUnicode! do not auto convert to !Title! when needed
zxnamikaze
I am having some crash issues. Here is the error report. It crashes when the song changes. Seems more likely to crash on older songs.
SPOILER
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at #=qbt$xIUXJ8iAuJxytE1EMQg6y5UEuNuAIOQwdL94Xywc=.#=q3vaDaf2Ufsghd1zzs7fgEcTYwzQmuwwCAA2KBBRSTyg=(IList`1 #=qP7ebh1KHbvcgPCya$xAZnQ==)
at #=qbt$xIUXJ8iAuJxytE1EMQg6y5UEuNuAIOQwdL94Xywc=.#=qpvFyOAtGwUZgJYjXkS84qQ==(String #=qv4t4usBSOM8qzPTlicnFhQ==, Int32 #=qo_G6VVkNWz8ys8zsYK2sdQ==, String #=qPk$JSY6kIyq7lNpHKgrs1g==)
at #=qbt$xIUXJ8iAuJxytE1EMQg6y5UEuNuAIOQwdL94Xywc=.#=qTP4mMubxdmvMw0o3Js3BMg==(String #=qEEM56y8dz0m6zRBNawM5oA==, Boolean #=ql3QHg_$6OnjQmDfoQdyn37cTQ_JXjlgStovXCOYZdP8=, String #=q4BOdVTsxRx0TG$e1xyc35g==, Int32 #=qrQ71yt6H8eQ_XOs9SGipyg==, Int64 #=q$0QY5pQobDrDhoTLhDssJA==)
at #=qCLC58XctlNOW40u34SX_GAnuoIyJJRnEeR0OYEK9OT5LjmIDdao1afbeWp0mzi2I.#=qTlRfFJXnYKpI38e_glh0rCmEWtGcMbmPF_nxLiMMtQo=()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Shigoto
Could some1 text me in-game pls i have a problem :(
Mestro
is there any !word! that displays mods?
tsundoll
Can you add a !skin command?
show more