forum

sakuzyo - Neurotoxin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Leader
Rebubbled!
Card N'FoRcE
Hello, found some technical errors in this (probably happened because of a slider recalculation or a timing fix) and a few other little things.

- Beginner:
  1. .Errors/Mistakes: (Bad gameplay issues or badly applied changes)
    02:01:704 (3) - unsnapped sliderend. To fix, just move the anchorpoint and place it as it was.
    02:12:371 (1) - I'm pretty sure this is not intentional and that the slider should be longer by 1/4 (including the repetition it will be 1/2 longer) The slider recalculation i did made this happen but it's not present in the online version. Considering you're in the editor while reading this, please move the anchorpoint of the slider a bit to avoid any other possible errors from happening.
- Hard:
    02:00:371 (6,1) - i fail to understand this jump. You followed regular spacing for three quarters of the map then you put a new combo into an offbeat and make a jump like that out of nowhere. I'd say it doesn't fit at all and even something as simple as what's in the spoilerbox is better, but feel free to fix it in another way.
- Hyper:
  1. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    00:39:371 - this is the only difficulty having a break time here. I'm guessing it's because osu itself forces it and removing it may not be possible so how about adding a spinner from 00:39:371 to 00:41:371 like Another? Or you could add the break time to the other difficulties as well, but i think not having them is actually better.
    I have no issue with most of the 1/4 jumps, but i think 01:22:705 (7,8) - is taking it too far because those two 1/4 sliders made like that not only make a difficulty spike by themselves, but they're also placed after an already harder (when compared to the map overall) pattern. I think using two simple beats instead of 01:22:871 (8) - would work better.
    02:15:539 (4,1) - This stack is actually very confusing. It's spaced like a LOT of other 1/4 stacks (there's one a few seconds earlier at 02:14:287 (3,4) ) so it's pretty natural to misread it as one of them. Why not just make them stack normally?
Nothing to say about Standard and Another.
Topic Starter
kiddly

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Hello, found some technical errors in this (probably happened because of a slider recalculation or a timing fix) and a few other little things.

- Beginner:
    02:01:704 (3) - unsnapped sliderend. To fix, just move the anchorpoint and place it as it was.
    02:12:371 (1) - I'm pretty sure this is not intentional and that the slider should be longer by 1/4 (including the repetition it will be 1/2 longer) The slider recalculation i did made this happen but it's not present in the online version. Considering you're in the editor while reading this, please move the anchorpoint of the slider a bit to avoid any other possible errors from happening.
    fixed.

- Hard:
    02:00:371 (6,1) - i fail to understand this jump. You followed regular spacing for three quarters of the map then you put a new combo into an offbeat and make a jump like that out of nowhere. I'd say it doesn't fit at all and even something as simple as what's in the spoilerbox is better, but feel free to fix it in another way.
    fixed.I took the handle since it's a really small issue.

- Hyper:
  1. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    00:39:371 - this is the only difficulty having a break time here. I'm guessing it's because osu itself forces it and removing it may not be possible so how about adding a spinner from 00:39:371 to 00:41:371 like Another? Or you could add the break time to the other difficulties as well, but i think not having them is actually better. added a spinner like Another.
    I have no issue with most of the 1/4 jumps, but i think 01:22:705 (7,8) - is taking it too far because those two 1/4 sliders made like that not only make a difficulty spike by themselves, but they're also placed after an already harder (when compared to the map overall) pattern. I think using two simple beats instead of 01:22:871 (8) - would work better. I converted both into circles.I think the consistence is better this way.
    02:15:539 (4,1) - This stack is actually very confusing. It's spaced like a LOT of other 1/4 stacks (there's one a few seconds earlier at 02:14:287 (3,4) ) so it's pretty natural to misread it as one of them. Why not just make them stack normally? fixed.
Nothing to say about Standard and Another.
Card N'FoRcE

kiddly wrote:

02:00:371 (6,1) - i fail to understand this jump. [...]
fixed.I took the handle since it's a really small issue.
Sorry, but due to past experiences i want guest difficulties fixed from the guest mapper and not the mapset owner. Please let Low know and call me back once he checked your fix.

Everything else seems on order, so give me this final confirmation and everything should be ready to go.
Low
i approve of kiddly's change.
Card N'FoRcE
Very well then.
Topic Starter
kiddly

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Very well then.
8-)
Skystar
牢門啊
DeletedUser_1574070
牢門啊
Koiyuki

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

牢門啊
Kodora

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

牢門啊
Gratz!!!

And very glad to see CNF's rank again :)
Hula
Get new hitsound samples please. They're really uncomfortable to play, especially in [Another] (only one i played really)

Uh, in fact [Another] is highly uncomfortable to play with its weird rhythms which for me don't seem to fit half the time.

things like this,
00:06:705 (1,1) - the spacing, why?
01:10:205 (1,2,3,4,5) - why is it spaced like this? I can't find any reason musically for it. It's awkward.
Fycho

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

牢門啊
Anticloud
癞蛤蟆趴脚面 咬不死人隔应人
Low
Charles445
Hitsounds like Nakagawa's abandoned map, cool

01:23:038 -
lkx_Shore
牢門啊
Reisen Udongein
Goooooood Map
xierbaliti
傻逼捞门啊
Aleks719
Hi kiddly,

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

This beatmap will be disqualified for the following reasons brought up by myself. Got confirmation by another QATs:

[Another]
Pure black and white combo colours (255,255,255 in your case) are forbidden.01:41:705 (2) - head and tail of slider cover all sliderticks. They are only one way to determine your slowdown.

The following are general concerns that were brought up as well:

[General]
  1. There is guideline to have same combocolours in all diffs, which are made by yourself. Would be great to see same colours in all diffs.

[Another]
  1. 01:10:205 (1,2,3,4,5) - that's look wrong. What's a point to confuse players with spacing? i can understand sliders or streams, but you have many doubles and it's confusing.
  2. 02:03:538 (1) - well, it's rankable, but look ugly. Symmetrical overlapping can be good, but not this one.

[Hyper]
  1. 01:24:371 - note here would be better than just another one reverse.
[Hard]
  1. 01:36:205 (1,1,1) - combo spam, should be used as one combo.
  2. 01:38:871 (1,1,1) - ^
  3. 02:26:871 (1,1,1) - ^
Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
Low
i am keeping the NCs in the hard diff (i made it) because i feel they represent the rhythm change well.
Topic Starter
kiddly
You guys did a great job.
Thank you.
fanzhen0019

kiddly wrote:

S1B
Rotte
牢门啊
rustbell
牢门啊
Heatherfield
(are we ok this time? ignoring the F word while editing my P word? lolol)
↓you know, when you watch translated poro anime, you see things like this↓
ArzatoRx
amazing!
Asagiri Mai
no way
Sora
Aleks719 老子玩屙屎的时候你还在吃奶 咸吃萝卜淡操心
DeeN

Aleks719 wrote:

Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
打得不错
veoliouy
quality assurance team
Sora

Aleks719 wrote:

your lack of manner and abundance of ego made me sick.
Sagisawa-Yukari

Aleks719 wrote:

Topic Starter
kiddly
Okay,time to stop joking and do a formal reply.

Pure black and white combo colours (255,255,255 in your case) are forbidden.
This is the Standard Ranking Criteria,my English is bad so I want you to pick out which rule forbids me to use pure white combocolor in a map?Thank you~

01:41:705 (2) - head and tail of slider cover all sliderticks. They are only one way to determine your slowdown.
^,Btw it's absolutely visible,and we can judge the slowdown by hit the slider before(with the same speed),listen to the music,and so on.

There is guideline to have same combocolours in all diffs, which are made by yourself. Would be great to see same colours in all diffs.
You know,it's a "guideline", not a rule.Besides I didn't see it either.

Another
01:10:205 (1,2,3,4,5) - that's look wrong. What's a point to confuse players with spacing? i can understand sliders or streams, but you have many doubles and it's confusing.
02:03:538 (1) - well, it's rankable, but look ugly. Symmetrical overlapping can be good, but not this one.

Hyper
01:24:371 - note here would be better than just another one reverse.

Hard
01:36:205 (1,1,1) - combo spam, should be used as one combo.
01:38:871 (1,1,1) - ^
02:26:871 (1,1,1) - ^
Well,I map for me,and anyone who plays this map.I don't think I should make any changes for the one who makes a big show of his power to me,I don't think my map needs these changes.

Ohh.I had thought it's my boss teaching me a lesson.You recommend me to find several more modders and 2 BATs,because of you found 2 invalid issues in my map?I hope you're joking.

I know you bosses won't do any thing helping my map get ranked.I just want you go out of my map forever,thank you.
lzy
Quality Ass Team, Bravo!
HentaiTei

Aleks719 wrote:

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.
Sellenite
Last year I bought a mountaineering bag, super abrasion
mintong89
牢门啊
不懂osu图只能复读
Crystal
what :o

Sellenite wrote:

Last year I bought a mountaineering bag, super abrasion lol
怎么各种诈尸
tsuka
im a drama queen