posted
Total Posts
show more
Geo
benjanyan
-
xGx

mcelbowlovin
while i was at secondary school, we had to take photos for evidence for our engineering class, and a friend of mine called me mcelbowlovin 'cause he thought it looked like i was staring at his elbows... eventually i adopted the name because its funny to me and somewhat unique :)
Genjitsu
pondok literally means 'hut' in my country + -ers which is random.
E14

Domo wrote:

The Best definition ever! :D
Rizumu Tenshi
I had the name of Chinese show Blazing Teens till I began thinking of something waaay cuter.
I HAD to maintain the B and T.
I HAD to use Tenshi.
When I analyzed myself once again, I realized I'm an idiot in situations.
I knew Baka was Idiot (and is Idiot).
I had found the perfect name that describes me: Baka Tenshi.

Only to find Blazevoir saying the name is a reference to Sora no Otoshimono...iirc.
And so I've become the Baka that everyone knows.
domo
takaharrue
A long time ago I got this username from a Kingdom Hearts name generator.
Juuhazan
I was (er, am) on a Mega Man high. My name is one of the moves from X8, one of the games I seem to like best...

My Steam name was just a name I thought up when I thought "My previous usernames have been ass. Think up of a cooler one." A bit of a prefix later, and there it is.
ssaruhiko
I like to think of myself as a princess B) and i love eating mochi, so there!
Starfall9908
"Nada" Comes from my IRL naem which is Nada. I used to love pandas when I used this username for the first time in a random game. So I nadapan comes from my name (Nada) + (pan)da OwO
Kaona
http://kimmidoll.com/

I've always loved kimmidolls and have collected a few myself. At the time I made this account, my favourite kimmidoll was called Kaona. I thought the name sounded pretty and unique as well, so I made it my username.
Kunieda
Aoi Kunieda from Beelzebub
i was formerly clarie33(just accidentally type "Claire" wrong long time ago lol)
Miku Maekawa
Treekii
I like nature, that's all

EDIT: I guess I could go into more detail with this

When I started playing MKWii competitively I wanted to come up with a name that sounded kinda unique, something you wouldn't see everyday. And Tree's what I came up with. Since Tree used a lot as a username I use "Treekii" everywhere else, which is kinda a play on "Tricky"
CoolChris
I get respected at the gym, and my name is Chris ;3

actually Krzysztof but this is 'murica, and also chris is shorter
kirueggy
My original username (kirukashi) and then a close friend of mine started associating me with eggs and then she made "kirueggy"
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
AGENT because Elite Beat Agents
DJ because I like music
ANGEL because I'm a sweet little Angel :P
Xiaolin
My username is an Vocaloid name Aoki Lapis, but I used Lapis Aoki since Aoki Lapis is taken and I think the user is active, and I really liked that Vocaloid, so I used her name, and lol, now I'm the second Vocaloid mapper here in osu! lol

My previous username was Megurine--Luka I changed it not cause I liked Aoki, cause the username was kinda of long and nazi
BAKER BAKER
My username is a short version of my real life name,i double it because BAKER was already taken :cry:
Also i still don't know why i wrote it with CAPS :)
But looks like i am the only active user with my name :D
Ring Suzune
Vocaloid.
Xiaolin

Ring Suzune wrote:

Vocaloid.
freakin knew it
VShine
Levi from Attack on Titan + Ravioli = Laviolli :oops:
Maz
I have a stupid one.

7 years ago on Club Penguin, I wanted a cool name. My name for this other sign up thing was "cooldude5555" or something, and I wanted something different. Being 7, I didn't do the best job. These questions were the things that came to mind.

Favourite car! uhm... Mazda?
Favourie name! Matthew! Wait that's my name... Max I guess...
Random word! Stick! PERFECT :D

I was literally about to make my Club Penguin username "Mazdamaxstick". Luckily, it could only be 11 characters, and I went with Mazdamaxsti. When I was able to change my name, I shortened it to Maz.
Noffy
My username originated from Club Penguin too!

It was second grade, and during free-time I was showing my class the coolest online game I had just found, Club Penguin. Nobody knew how to register, and one desperately wanted the username "Matthew", since that was his friend's name. I had to think of something. It was my responsibility as the one helping everyone sign up. Eventually I came up with a little number set to add to the end of it, one surely nobody would ever use, 3242. He was now Matthew3242 for a few weeks before abandoning the account. After realizing how great it was, I started slapping it to the end of my name for usernames on everything.
Everything.
Of course, I actually hate usernames with numbers on the end.
3242 (It's thirty-two forty-two, not 3,242!): We start with 3 "3". Subtract 1. Now we have a 2. "32" Go back to 3. Add 1. Now we have a 4. "324" Put another 2 on the end, "3242" because 2+2 equals 4, making some sort of sandwhich?
I was proud of it back then.
Anadyomene
One day, I had started playing this mmo called Mabinogi that my friends (who are twins) decided to introduce me to. I had to come up with a username, a cool one because they were older than me, and I wanted to show them I can be cool too. They had cool usernames like : "Inilix, and e..elime?" So I thought: "My name's Sebastian, and I'm a... a man. Yeah that's pretty cool, Seb... a man." I proceeded to name all my usernames for EVERYTHING with the name, Sebaman124.

I have no idea where the 124 came from though.

This was years ago, by the way. Like, 7 years ago. Why do I keep using this stupid name ;~; I wish I had chosen a cooler internet alias back then, hell even for osu!... but it's too late now

peppy can i change my name pls, kthnx
Wilt
For those of you who don't know, Nairobi is the capital of Kenya and there just so happens to be a company which shares my real life name located in Nairobi and so I just called myself Nairobi. :)
bdapple
/
Suikami
Evolution of my nickname (Rei), so it becomes Ex-Rei lol
Topic Starter
drum drum
Oh my, this is starting to die. I really liked reading all these replies. I hope for more soon.

10/10 indirect bumping
lemonadejuice_old
i think..., i use this username because i really want lemonade (no people, the real lemonade, not that one) when i make this account..

And now because of that people believe i'm a perv boy =.=

... when i'm actually a girl well, maybe still pervy #slap
rflood
[REDACTED]
E14

Apink Chorong wrote:

A-Pink band member: Chorong
Raisha Millenia
from my nickname and my real name
ICHA(Nickname) and RAisha(part of my real name)
and it would be : Ichara
[ Kubolo ]
It's smilar to my irl name
Geniance
I used to have my username as Genius on steam, because I did some stupid things sometimes.
Then at some point I really liked Luminance, but didn't want to change away from Genius, merge the two together and BAM!
Geniance.
Uru Feneshisu
i am Chinese
We = sound
STAR= translatetion
ZI= it is from Cookiezi ziiiiiiiiiiii :3
- K a t h -
I have a pretty boring history of my username ~.~

kathleen180 has always been my username in any other sites, but I had a thought once to add "senpai" to the end,
then poof~ Kathleen Senpai is born >:D
Winter-Fox_old
This is probably pretty obvious but my username is a combo of my fav animal and my fav season.....
show more