AutoMedic

StarForYou wrote:

Recorder ._.
Trying to learn guitar XD
Teach me

*drools*
[_TetsuyaKuro_]

StarForYou wrote:

good luck!!~~<3 your fingers might hurt at the start but you'll get used to it! :)
Thanks for your encourage lol
btw my finger get hurt already because I'm still playing Osu XD
Your welcome!! :oops:
[K i t s u n e]
I play piano and self taught guitar and bass guitar~
I love playing piano :D Touhou and anime pieces are extremely fun to play (if a bit hard)
Yuuribo
Piano.
And a bit of drums.

I wanna learn how to play the violin and guitar though.
Meowcenaries
I play piano. Whenever I hear a song I like, I'll learn how to play it on the piano and my twin brother will sing if it has lyrics. Pretty cool, I will have to post a video when I can.
Gumpy
I used to play some kind of trumpet when I was like 9 years old.
Asagi Mutsuki
I can play a bit of piano
A bit of violin
Once played clarinet
I'm now learning percussion stuff k
b_raison_detre
I play trumpet and piano
Now I really enjoy trumpet ;)
Mousse3
Been playing electric bass for about nine years in different places and bands. Currently I'm practicing at my local conservatory. If there's starters here, I'll tell you, your fingertips will become so hard that they can't be penetrated with a needle.
ninfia
I've been playing the violin for about seven years, and the piano for ten or so years. I still suck at osu!mania though.
Knit_old_1
Saxophone, some Bass Clarinet, some Bassoon, little bit of piano, little bit of guitar, turntables, no input mixers. I wish I had the money to get a bass saxophone.
Nekolike
i play the drums, i have a metal/deathcore band with some friends, i'm vocalist(screams) and drummer.
Mousse3

Tapadewater wrote:

i play the drums, i have a metal/deathcore band with some friends, i'm vocalist(screams) and drummer.
People who just do the screaming in metal bands are called Vox. Just to introduce you a new term for you to use ;)
HazeL

Mousse3 wrote:

Tapadewater wrote:

People who just do the screaming in metal bands are called Vox. Just to introduce you a new term for you to use ;)
oh i didnt know that xD

I used to play drums.
Starfall9908
I've been playing Piano for one year soon.
YamiHikari
Piano. :)
Ananda
I still a children. I play the saxophone when I was 14 years old. but this game is stuck my heat. so I stopped playing music.
bdapple
/
zwoots
Is osu an instrument?

I play some guitar and I know literally one song on piano.
Raisha Millenia
bass, drum, acoustic guitar, piano
Virus_old_1
I used to play the guitar, but never really had the motivation to get really good at it. I suppose I could still play a little right now.
I also tried playing the keyboard, self taught myself a few songs, but again, never had the motivation to continue.
lit120
My favorite instrument is:
Guitar

I only like to play classic way with fingerstyle + chords + rhythm. If I want to enjoy, feel the music and relax ^^
Generic Loli
I play acoustic & electric guitar pretty well, and I learnt drums for 6~ years.
Syphist
I played Clarinet for 7 years, some piano when I was young, and some guitar for a year. I have now taken my 7 years of middle school and high school music experience to playing a game where I click on circles. I'm going places in this world.
Kankri
I currently play the Clarinet.

My favorite instrument is mostly the drums. 8-)
Friendan
I've played viola for 3 years now, and guitar for 6-7 years.
I'm still not good at the guitar because I practice like once a week.
- neuH -
I've played Guitar but now i am on Electric Guitar... :D
lemonguy
Played the viola for over 10 years now, because it is better than the violin 8-)
[-Shintaro-]
In order of skill:
Guitar
Bass
Drums
I love playing anime intros and endings on acoustic, it's just so relaxing and nice to play. Been playin guitar for 5 years now.
Stalactic
Used to play a lot of tin whistle in the kindergarten xD.
I even play it sometimes(waking up my family*) i'm not good but i enjoy playing it.
HaruryuuSan
Guitar :3
Lhijn
I play e-bass in a band with a couple of friends.
AR10 Only
I ve practiced guitar for 5 years but i stopped long time ago - i guess i shouldnt stop
Irino Kurai
I play percussion, violin, piano, bass, guitar, electric guitar, tuba, trumpet, saxophone, tenor saxophone and osu ( if that is considered cause i see lots of osu answers )

is vocals counted? if counted then vocals too!
Bedrock
FL Studio? :P
AgrarianSkyX
I play piano ^-^~
Eddy EX
I played Violin for 3 years, though I haven't played in ~1 year
Daxia
Piano, organ, handbells, recorder, ocarina, glockenspiel, xylophone, classical guitar, and singing ^^
LigerZero
osu and DDJ

(hardware DDJ's coming soon) play traktor DJ software with keyboard and mouse :D
Mr Capuce
I still play the piano until now and I'm will never stop :P
show more