forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
The curses are real. All is right with the world.
OzzyOzrock
Eyy! Got place into Silver 1 from placements. Is the climb from S1 to G5 that rough? My friend's having a LOT of trouble and although I have a lot of time before the Morg skin is released just wanna hear some opnions on people who've done it.
PyaKura
I just made it to Gold two days ago. Going from Silver 1 to Gold 5 is not hard in itself but it depends a lot on your mates and what you think you can do to carry your team (not necessarily playing an heavy damage dealer, just something which has a great impact on the game, be it in TFs, vision control, etc...). I climbed from Bronze 1 to Gold 5 almost exclusively with Zyra, playing 50% mid and 50% support, due to the fact she's got great zoning, scouting ability, and peel/CC, although she doesn't have super high damage in comparison to other mages.

I think I've played around 7 or 8 games before making it to my promos due to a 3 losses streak but winning between 25/30 LP per win easily makes up for my -15 LP per loss. Went 3W/2L in my promos. So yeah basically nothing to be afraid of.
OzzyOzrock
Sounds good. I'm maining Thresh. Have mained him for ~120 games so he's really the only champ I trust myself with (besides lulu eyy) and luckily he's a super good champ for helping out and landing kills for carrys. Peel, lockdown, life-saving W. Hope I can get far with him. Thanks for the input!
Nofool
^ better main more than 2 chars in case they'r all banned/picked. If you're used to carry your adc/TFs as a silver1 you'll reach G5 easily, esle you will need to have some strong mates in your team x_x (soloq is mostly about luck). That is not a good idea to start ranked with less than 10 chars you trust yourself with tho... that's what i also did (more than 2 years ago now...idk) and i can remember that i hardly made it to G5 ,_,
Nothing to say more, he gave you the right advices already.
[- Alex -]
2-2
TSM vs C9

Who will win?

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM (i want too)
Navizel
Every single game with TSM in the playoffs are so great to watch. Too much hype. Praise the Bo5
OzzyOzrock

Nofool wrote:

^ better main more than 2 chars in case they'r all banned/picked. If you're used to carry your adc/TFs as a silver1 you'll reach G5 easily, esle you will need to have some strong mates in your team x_x (soloq is mostly about luck). That is not a good idea to start ranked with less than 10 chars you trust yourself with tho... that's what i also did (more than 2 years ago now...idk) and i can remember that i hardly made it to G5 ,_,
Nothing to say more, he gave you the right advices already.
Nah I was kidding. I can say I'm STRONG with at least 3 champs, but my pool is definitely around 7 champs. Thresh, Leona, Lee, Syndra, Riven, Annie, Lucian. So I'll usually have options, just if it's not support I may have to play a bit safe haha.
[- Alex -]
3-2 TSM!!!!! TSM TSM

WP . nice 5 games. This was amazing .
Navizel
W E W O N B O Y S

I just hope Worlds will be as exciting as this. That Finals last year was so boring.

tyrael6192
BrokenArrow
haha that just goes to show how bad NA is when a shit tier team like TSM can get #1
they're gonna get buttfucked at worlds
Tari
Teemo is smits easy to use, and also the mages are so underrated
xxdeathx
TSM reclaims their spot as the best team in North America. So proud to be a fan <3
Blaziken
How the fuck does a Draven get roughly 150 AD with two dorans blades and nothing else?
Korakov
I just want to hear your opinion, what do you think about AzirDARUDE SANDSTORM DUDUDUDUDU
Talking about counter, Azir is good against, and bad against.. ??
[- Alex -]

Blaziken wrote:

How the fuck does a Draven get roughly 150 AD with two dorans blades and nothing else?
Full ad runes?
Tshemmp

Blaziken wrote:

There seems to be a bug currently that you can't see some items of your opponent. Had a Zyra use Zhonya active without the item being visible her inventory for us. Everybody accused her for hacking at first but her team assured us she had the item.
Next game my lane opponent didn't see my Athene's and asked me why I had so much AP with only 2 dorans rings.

On another note I managed to finally get to plat V after only 248 normal and 107 ranked wins :>
[- Alex -]

Tshemmp wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

There seems to be a bug currently that you can't see some items of your opponent. Had a Zyra use Zhonya active without the item being visible her inventory for us. Everybody accused her for hacking at first but her team assured us she had the item.
Next game my lane opponent didn't see my Athene's and asked me why I had so much AP with only 2 dorans rings.

On another note I managed to finally get plat V after only 248 normal and 107 ranked wins :>

Yea.... same problem. And my last game my friend was like , "Dude , 3 farm in 22 minutes?" Dam bugs....
BrokenArrow
I'm outta here for a while
>Get promoted to Gold 1
>3 afks in your team all sitting in the fountain complaining about the jungler not ganking
>I'm the jungler
>how am I supposed to help a lane when they stay in fountain
>they convince enemy team that I am toxic
>lose
>get reported

>next game
>go 4/0 in lane
>ally blitz decides to go afk because his adc misses some cs
>get death threats because I asked for a blue while playing Zed
>lose

>third game
>Ahri support
>0/11 after 7 minutes
>lose
>one more loss and I get demoted

I'm playing on Plat elo btw, this is just cancer
Fabi
I saw this comment on a youtube video and I thought it was you, lol. Probably because of nickname and avatar!

BrokenArrow
uh yeah that's me lol
yes the joke is older than my mom but people still upvote it so it's ok
Geo
OzzyOzrock

G e o wrote:

Yi piss me off so much, this champion is just annoying l0l.
but he dies in 1 stun :c
Justykanna

OzzyOzrock wrote:

G e o wrote:

Yi piss me off so much, this champion is just annoying l0l.
but he dies in 1 stun :c
I tell everyone that... and even when people kept banning him (after his rework). Stun him once and melts. No one listened...
Backfire

I am bad.

I dropped from Silv III to IV.

:(
Hika
Headhunter Cait ult is just off the chain, yo.
Aldwych

Justykanna wrote:

I tell everyone that... and even when people kept banning him (after his rework). Stun him once and melts. No one listened...
SO innocent, they prefer not banning yasuo or zed.
Vulf
I haven't seen anyone complain about Yi since feral flare got nerfed.

The only people who complain about Yi are idiot carries trying to 1v1 him at 45 minutes.
PyaKura
I need to learn how to Yasuo/Ahri for soloQ, not that Zyra is showing her limits but I'm getting bored of playing a plant 90% of my ranked time.
Daesung-ah

IM GETTING THERE MOM
Blaziken
MFW
Nofool

Daesung-ah wrote:

IM GETTING THERE MOM
ho fu man... im not better than you anymore :( xd jk wp man!

edit: nice tabermick btw
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Justykanna
Apparently one of my friends dropped Tiers and never received a warning beforehand that a loss would result in a demotion.
I know someone here said Riot gives out warnings if you're about to drop Tiers (since Tier clamping's gone). I don't remember who said so though. Anyone know how Riot gives warnings? Is it just in game or something?

Vulf wrote:

I haven't seen anyone complain about Yi since feral flare got nerfed.

The only people who complain about Yi are idiot carries trying to 1v1 him at 45 minutes.
He wasn't worth complaining about, even with Feral Fire imo.
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

He wasn't worth complaining about, even with Feral Fire imo.
Yes he was. LOL

Everyone who benefited from release FF was worth complaining about.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Everyone who benefited from release FF was worth complaining about.
Yi's so squishy, you stun him and melt him, no?
I mean. If you're telling me this, you're likely right since I'm only in Silver. So whatever lol.
Kouya-
I just got suspended from getting a disconnect and trying to reconnect but failed to reconnect .

Lol, at least it's only until tomorrow .

Freakin' Riot .
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Yi's so squishy, you stun him and melt him, no?
I mean. If you're telling me this, you're likely right since I'm only in Silver. So whatever lol.
Every high elo Yi player that I have come across builds him like a bruiser. (Frozen Mallet, Randiuns etc..) So the whole "Stun and melt" doesn't apply here.
those
explain cowsep
show more