forum

Yun*chi - Your song* [OsuMania|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
Hi victorica_db,

Your mp3 is really low quality, so I made a new mp3 cut from the full version and a piece of the anime (thanks to Cyclone for the files to work with).

You can download the mp3 here: http://puu.sh/b6MbJ/5d1a846a60.rar

New offset is 369 (double checked with Fycho)
Video offset is 1400

Don't forget to update your preview time and your green lines (they will all be about 13850 ms forward from where they are currently)
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

Garven wrote:

Hi vicotria_db,

Your mp3 is really low quality, so I made a new mp3 cut from the full version and a piece of the anime (thanks to Cyclone for the files to work with).

You can download the mp3 here: http://puu.sh/b6MbJ/5d1a846a60.rar

New offset is 369 (double checked with Fycho)
Video offset is 1400

Don't forget to update your preview time and your green lines (they will all be about 13850 ms forward from where they are currently)

thanks
i have to wait for Graveyarded
:(
you make a mistake on my name ..orz
Selisi
Added storyboard for the prelude~
Thanks~
Garven and Fycho ^ ^
Lanturn
Just wanted to mention a few things about the SB.

[Storyboard]
Enable widescreen, since both the BG and the Video are in 16:9 format. The SB looks much better in it :)
Make sure to scale up black.png so it takes up the whole screen in 16:9 format as well. Or simply replace it with an 854x480 picture: http://puu.sh/b8eAQ.png

I feel like the sakura petals could be improved on more.

Some issues are:
They randomly change direction. I would highly suggest just having them fall slowly at -20° to 20° angles | I understand wanting to make a sway motion, but it would need more work if you want to achieve this effect. Sakura simply falling without movement change (rotation is fine) is probably good enough for it.
Try reducing the speed in which they fall slightly. This song is pretty soft, and having them slow down a bit would add more effect. Just remember to fade them all out at the end!

Suggestion: how about adding "Yun*chi" to the SB just a little after "Your song" comes up, using the same fade in while moving left technique. Have it fade out the same time as "Your song" does though. Also a bit minor, but also consider adding an asterisk to "Your song" in the SB.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about storyboarding these.

[Metadata]
Audio preview time conflicts:
The Mania and osu! standard diffs both have different preview times. These need to be synchronized!
I suggest moving the the preview time back to 00:13:984 - where the standard diff is. Just make sure they're consistent.

You can remove the audio lead-in on all difficulties since you now have a long intro with the new MP3.

Give me a shout when all of this has been fixed, and I'll recheck.
Spy
神圖是要rerank了沒 ?
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

Spy wrote:

神圖是要rerank了沒 ?
遥遥无期
Spy

victorica_db wrote:

Spy wrote:

神圖是要rerank了沒 ?
遥遥无期
建議墳了
Selisi

Lanturn wrote:

Just wanted to mention a few things about the SB.

[Storyboard]
Enable widescreen, since both the BG and the Video are in 16:9 format. The SB looks much better in it :)
Make sure to scale up black.png so it takes up the whole screen in 16:9 format as well. Or simply replace it with an 854x480 picture: http://puu.sh/b8eAQ.png

I feel like the sakura petals could be improved on more.

Some issues are:
They randomly change direction. I would highly suggest just having them fall slowly at -20° to 20° angles | I understand wanting to make a sway motion, but it would need more work if you want to achieve this effect. Sakura simply falling without movement change (rotation is fine) is probably good enough for it.
Try reducing the speed in which they fall slightly. This song is pretty soft, and having them slow down a bit would add more effect. Just remember to fade them all out at the end!

Suggestion: how about adding "Yun*chi" to the SB just a little after "Your song" comes up, using the same fade in while moving left technique. Have it fade out the same time as "Your song" does though. Also a bit minor, but also consider adding an asterisk to "Your song" in the SB.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about storyboarding these.
Thanks lot Lanturn
Fixed the black.png, added "Yun*chi" into the SB, and add more sakura, but i failed to make it looks naturally by adjust its angles... it looks good now,humm... maybe.... :o
Lanturn
Hey Selisi only a couple more things about the sakura that you should probably try and adjust.

00:08:215 - the petal on the right side comes in without any fade or off the screen so it just 'appears'. Fade in, or possibly moving it off screen would be nice.

00:12:369 - Left petal: Needs a fade out.

00:13:292 - Right petal: Needs a fade out

Consider replacing "your song.png" with this: so it adds the * in.

That's about it for SB fixes.
Selisi

Lanturn wrote:

Hey Selisi only a couple more things about the sakura that you should probably try and adjust.

00:08:215 - the petal on the right side comes in without any fade or off the screen so it just 'appears'. Fade in, or possibly moving it off screen would be nice.

00:12:369 - Left petal: Needs a fade out.

00:13:292 - Right petal: Needs a fade out

Consider replacing "your song.png" with this: so it adds the * in.

That's about it for SB fixes.
fixed all thanks again
welcome your back
Spy
Hello :D
Here is check request !

[General]
  1. About mania diffs,maybe no need to write 4K on diff name.
[4K EZ]
00:10:522 (10522|1,10984|0) - Ctrl + H will be better for following pitches.

[S.Star's 4K NM]
00:00:599 (599|2) - No need to catch it,if you catch it here,you should add a note on 00:01:522 too.
00:30:138 (30138|3,30138|2) - move to 00:30:022,and reduce note to 1.

[4K HD]
Add a note on 00:07:407 and 00:07:638 and put on 2 and 4 (stair) ?

Just these !
Nice song and good map for beginner players to practice :)
Call me back when you finish checking mod.
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

Spy wrote:

Here is check request !

[General]
  1. About mania diffs,maybe no need to write 4K on diff name.没关系 写上去更加清楚
[4K EZ]
00:10:522 (10522|1,10984|0) - Ctrl + H will be better for following pitches.changed

[4K HD]
Add a note on 00:07:407 and 00:07:638 and put on 2 and 4 (stair) ?hmm i dont want to write that ..

Just these !
Bruce

Spy wrote:

Here is check request !

[General]
  1. About mania diffs,maybe no need to write 4K on diff name.
[S.Star's 4K NM]
00:00:599 (599|2) - No need to catch it,if you catch it here,you should add a note on 00:01:522 too. Yes
00:30:138 (30138|3,30138|2) - move to 00:30:022,and reduce note to 1. But i catch guitar not this background
Just these !
Thanks Epic Spy~
Spy
OK,here is your :D
Good luck to rerank !
Spy
Sorry for double post because Internet :o
Lanturn
osu!standard plays well, and has no problems. Storyboard has been fixed, and looks nice.

Bubbled :)
Rumia-
nice map ! requalified!
DakeDekaane
Congratulations >w<
ExPew

Rumia- wrote:

nice map ! requalified!
walao bru aku nk qualify....

congrats
Topic Starter
[Emiria]
thanks everyone
Akasha-
Grats victorica_db \(owo)/

Nice match with the SB and video, and a perfect skin too >w<
kanpakyin
Regratz~
Sellenite
终于rank了...
Zero__wind
之前看依依改的原来是这张图 咦已经rank了
mjwitz
On Selisi's Insane for standard at 00:55:480 it just does not feel right. If someone also sees this I would like to know that Im not crazy.
Dispel
Great map I have fun playing it! :D
Static
The timing is wrong in Selisis Insane, please change it. I cannot DT because it feels so wrong

EDIT: problem fixed just downloaded the song again and it works fine.