forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lewder
you'd be better off creating a new thread.
MUCH better off.
but pm this homie he'll have you sorted https://osu.ppy.sh/u/ephemeral
Vuelo Eluko
dicks
Bweh
IN THE BEGINNING

THERE WAS NOTHING

NO SPACE, NO MATTER FOR WHICH THE CONCEPT OF TIME COULD EXIST FOR

THAT IS, UNTIL A GREAT DEITY KNOWN AS "OP" APPEARED. He was gay but that's irrelevant. FILLING OUT SUBJECT AND DESCRIPTION FIELDS LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, A THREAD WAS CREATED.

ALONG WITH IT, CAME THE LAWS OF NATURE TO DOMINATE THIS NEW PIECE OF MATTER. ONE OF THESE LAWS STATES THAT, WITH TIME, ALL BODIES SHALL PERISH TO HEAT DEATH. EVENTUALLY THEY'LL DISAPPEAR ONLY TO BE FORGOTTEN OR DUG UP BY A NECROPHILIAC BUT ULTIMATELY FORGOTTEN ANYWAY.

ONE UNSPOKEN LAW SPEAKS OF CAPS LOCK BEING CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

HOWEVER, NONE SPEAK OF THE HORRIBLE SHITPOSTERS. THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE, LIKE BUNDLES OF WOODEN STICKS IN A DARK FOREST. IT IS STILL GENERALLY AGREED UPON THAT THEY AREN'T VERY NICE OR ENJOYABLE PEOPLE TO BE AROUND UNLESS THEY WERE TO UNDERGO A GREAT JOURNEY TO REDISCOVER THEMSELVES.

Anyway nice to meet you op
Topic Starter
naruto4132

Sugoi-_-Desu wrote:

nope this thread is now infected with shitposts buddy nuthin you can about it
What a shame...
Topic Starter
naruto4132

Brian OA wrote:

IN THE BEGINNING

THERE WAS NOTHING

NO SPACE, NO MATTER FOR WHICH THE CONCEPT OF TIME COULD EXIST FOR

THAT IS, UNTIL A GREAT DEITY KNOWN AS "OP" APPEARED. He was gay but that's irrelevant. FILLING OUT SUBJECT AND DESCRIPTION FIELDS LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, A THREAD WAS CREATED.

ALONG WITH IT, CAME THE LAWS OF NATURE TO DOMINATE THIS NEW PIECE OF MATTER. ONE OF THESE LAWS STATES THAT, WITH TIME, ALL BODIES SHALL PERISH TO HEAT DEATH. EVENTUALLY THEY'LL DISAPPEAR ONLY TO BE FORGOTTEN OR DUG UP BY A NECROPHILIAC BUT ULTIMATELY FORGOTTEN ANYWAY.

ONE UNSPOKEN LAW SPEAKS OF CAPS LOCK BEING CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

HOWEVER, NONE SPEAK OF THE HORRIBLE SHITPOSTERS. THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE, LIKE BUNDLES OF WOODEN STICKS IN A DARK FOREST. IT IS STILL GENERALLY AGREED UPON THAT THEY AREN'T VERY NICE OR ENJOYABLE PEOPLE TO BE AROUND UNLESS THEY WERE TO UNDERGO A GREAT JOURNEY TO REDISCOVER THEMSELVES.

Anyway nice to meet you op
Nice to meet you too...
BTW i don't get what the story has to do with my introduction...but then again i posted this on off topic so...
Trash Boat
You'll get it with time. BUT EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
btw nice to meet you OP
ColdTooth
nice to meet you

btw there is an introduction forum section as everyone as explained, don't feel ashamed, worse topics in this area have been posted, so you are fine

also do not double/triple post in the future, just quote everything you want in one post

also, hi
Chamelo
Double post is okay in Off-Topic, I guess. Just a little bit annoying.

Hi there o/
Bweh

naruto4132 wrote:

BTW i don't get what the story has to do with my introduction...but then again i posted this on off topic so...
If you stretch your hand to get something you'll find out there's nothing to get here

Trash Boat wrote:

BUT EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
This is ironic but surprisingly deep

Topic Starter
naruto4132

ColdTooth wrote:

nice to meet you

btw there is an introduction forum section as everyone as explained, don't feel ashamed, worse topics in this area have been posted, so you are fine

also do not double/triple post in the future, just quote everything you want in one post

also, hi
Hi
also understood.. I'm new so i should have read the forum rules. I apologies for not doing so.
Krisom

Trash Boat wrote:

You'll get it with time.
Really? I still think that nobody here gets it and they just post with the hopes to make it look like they do get it and feel cool.

And welcome, if you need help understanding anything about the game, I suggest you to go check the osu! academy videos. Here's a list of the episodes.

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!academy
Topic Starter
naruto4132

Krisom wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

You'll get it with time.
Really? I still think that nobody here gets it and they just post with the hopes to make it look like they do get it and feel cool.

And welcome, if you need help understanding anything about the game, I suggest you to go check the osu! academy videos. Here's a list of the episodes.

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!academy
Hi and thanks but i'll be fine, i have been playing for 1 year so i'm alright...i guess...
Cyclohexane
Mang I have to admit this thread went way better than it could have, good job crew

naruto4132: Welcome to the forums. As the others said, you might want to make a new thread in Introductions. Another useful piece of advice is to avoid this place, as it is but a wretched and wicked section where we contain what the forum has the worst to offer.

If you prefer more civilized, friendly discussion, you've got General Discussion, Otaku Culture and the other interest subforums below this one.

If you're fine staying here, then hang on to your (dragon) balls.
Friendan

Mr Color wrote:

Mang I have to admit this thread went way better than it could have, good job crew

naruto4132: Welcome to the forums. As the others said, you might want to make a new thread in Introductions. Another useful piece of advice is to avoid this place, as it is but a wretched and wicked section where we contain what the forum has the worst to offer.

If you prefer more civilized, friendly discussion, you've got General Discussion, Otaku Culture and the other interest subforums below this one.

woah. thats deep.
MeMe
Bweh
Dragon balls deep
Azure_Kite
Hi.
Topic Starter
naruto4132

Mr Color wrote:

Hello. I'll be fine here. I will see for myself what off topic has to deliver.
ColdTooth

naruto4132 wrote:

Hello. I'll be fine here. I will see for myself what off topic has to deliver.
Just don't make stupid threads. They'll get locked up in a closet by Mr Color.
Mikelicious
I'm hungry nice to meet you btw
urosdj11
Hi.
mathexpert

"Hey Mugi chan, what do you think about urosdj11?"
"I think he's a jerk for bumping a 16 day old trash thread"
"Yeah, I know right? Gross."
Chamelo
Let me bump the oldest, unlocked thread ever in OT.
DeletedUser_3905941

"what the fuck is this shit"
Chamelo

"Hey, hey, chill down. No need to rush~"
Krisom

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Let me bump the oldest, unlocked thread ever in OT.
I should not encourage this, but I'm curious about how that will go.
Chamelo
I guess I can bump it without making it locked.
Maybe.
Krisom
You'd have to do your best effort to add something to that thread that's actually related to it to make it technically legal. Barely legal.

Also shouldn't this be closed alredy?
Vuelo Eluko
so much pp
my best play atm was a sight read
what is happening
ColdTooth

Riince wrote:

so much pp
my best play atm was a sight read
what is happening
You really enjoy your rank do you?