posted
Total Posts
show more
shaGuar_old
f i z i k
DENKOUSEKKA
CodeS
My Friendlist Collab Video

Many Amazing Players in 1 Video!, Check It Out!
LegendPlay

[Japinha CPM22]
MalcoraX
Cylencer
Not fc or anything, but just happy that I can pass it

Reviz
AtomKit
tokaku
Rezo-
MalcoraX
Mizuno Yui
Rio-

noobish gameplay ;-;
MiloSx7
Hi everyone. I have started a new youtube channel, I aim to upload only osu! songs that i FC with a good score and with one of my favourite mods (NC / HD, or both) I have 3 clips, so i'd be grateful if you checked them out. Feel free to like / subscribe if you liked them and want more, and leave a comment with positive / negative criticism. Thanks, a lot!

E14
Rokusho
Some mouse-only gameplay

Duskyui
I'm no pro, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

MiloSx7

Description says it all. Thanks for checking out!
tokaku
AIRRRRMAAANNNNNN
Arnold0
Superb StoryBoard on this map that I dicided to play it with 0% dim and record it ;)

Also because of the DMCA request this will never be ranked...........
MalcoraX
Catgirl
Taiko. No liveplay but I'm planning on making another sometime soon.

Arnold0
plaatinum
LegendPlay

Pizzicato
Arnold0
kasdeya
MalcoraX
Rio-
xasuma
Hi there, I am in the process of making a big osu library of #1 scores on many beatmaps. (the ones that youtube doesn't mute) and every now and then i ll post something shittyof mine.

So if you ever feel like watching the masters of osu in one place, this should be the place. I ll try to upload about 30-50 videos a week until I am satisfied with the amount of beatmaps. (Aiming for 1-2k of the most known beatmaps). I'll separate them by mods used. They'll be playlists ready to go.

I'll also use random skins that I personally like/use, and provide a link to download them right there on each video.

Well, give it a shot. Just sharing this out here. I just want to take osu content out there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/xasuma/feed

Some sample videos:

chainpullz
I upload the occasional replay on my youtube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQO0HKE8hkX8sFSgmwS76ww

I don't know if any are worthy of adding to the video collection really (especially since recording quality of some of the older stuff is pretty meh and needs to be rerecorded or trashed eventually).

Edit: I also notice occasionally that some of the songs with muted audio due to copyright claims have replay videos without muted audio. Is there an easy way to get around the muted audio like putting a disclaimer in your description or something?
xarathas
cool
tokaku

holy shit i did it
ItsShowTim3
Nightwish - Planet hell

C L Z

Danshi_old_1
Treekii
show more