forum

2013-14 Top 15 USA Players -Votes Counted-

posted
Total Posts
show more
DragonSlayer96
mine is based off of experiences I've had with them, so people like Japan won't be on because I honestly don't know them.

1 ) -itsy_v2- | apparently he held the us in the CWC. good all around player that will help you if you ask them |
2 ) Kisetsunotori | willing to accept challenges for #1, making me want to improve more (I just try to get #1 in country ranking. global I cant do) |
3 ) Yosumin | though low rank, they do a lot of triple/all mods to get #1 in the country for easy/normal songs |
4 ) toybot | not afraid to show off horrible run performances to encourage people. also they will go into friendly competitions for #1 |
5 ) -Ryuujii- | encourages new mappers to CtB and will support them so we can have a better play experience from a wide selection of mappers |
6 ) Rael Kertia | all I can say is PM on this one |
7 ) CDFA | first CtB BAT that is in the USA that I have found. should be on the list because of helping out the community |
8 ) TheVileOne | since becoming a dev, gameplay has slowed down, but they brought me into CtB and they make excellent maps |
9 ) sasuke-de-twat | promising player that helps keep #ctb alive. also, personal reasons |
10) Sharkfang | another promising player that is not afraid to compete with high ranking people on the friends list for #1 |
3975987957389582 ) DragonSlayer96 | if you cant see the obvious reasons, then there is something wrong |

Edit

Added CDFA to top 10
Ikillforpies
1) -itsy_v2-
2) Storm-
3) Zak
4) -Kurisu-
5) TeruTeru
6) Minky
7) TenguKing9
8) -Del-
9) -Ryuujii-
10) ralip

Edit: Added Minky
Zak

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

SPOILER
mine is based off of experiences I've had with them, so people like Japan won't be on because I honestly don't know them.

1 ) -itsy_v2- | apparently he held the us in the CWC. good all around player that will help you if you ask them |
2 ) Kisetsunotori | willing to accept challenges for #1, making me want to improve more (I just try to get #1 in country ranking. global I cant do) |
3 ) Yosumin | though low rank, they do a lot of triple/all mods to get #1 in the country for easy/normal songs |
4 ) toybot | not afraid to show off horrible run performances to encourage people. also they will go into friendly competitions for #1 |
5 ) -Ryuujii- | encourages new mappers to CtB and will support them so we can have a better play experience from a wide selection of mappers |
7 ) YoBroOreos | though I haven't really seen this person, I do find them on a lot of country rankings. Reminds me of Yosumin |
8 ) TheVileOne | since becoming a dev, gameplay has slowed down, but they brought me into CtB and they make excellent maps |
9 ) sasuke-de-twat | promising player that helps keep #ctb alive. also, personal reasons |
10) Sharkfang | another promising player that is not afraid to compete with high ranking people on the friends list for #1 |
3975987957389582 ) DragonSlayer96 | if you cant see the obvious reasons, then there is something wrong |

Not trying to be rude but your list seems to only be personal reasons as to why you like them and nothing to do with actual skill which is what this is supposed to be about.
DragonSlayer96

Zak wrote:

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

SPOILER

7 ) YoBroOreos | though I haven't really seen this person, I do find them on a lot of country rankings. Reminds me of Yosumin |

Not trying to be rude but your list seems to only be personal reasons as to why you like them and nothing to do with actual skill which is what this is supposed to be about.
there are a few personal reasons why they are on here, but they also have amazing skill (like itsy and Yosumin). its just - for a lot of 'top' players - most pp farm so I don't call them a top player if I know they do that. I know people say you are excellent with HD, but I haven't really chatted with you or spectated you, so I don't know how good you really are (even though you are #1 in the country).

Also, playing AR10 and cancer maps don't make you a 'top' player in my eyes either. If the best you can do is AR5 no mod but you are bringing new people to CtB and keeping them interested in CtB related stuff, that makes you a top player to me because you are growing the community and making it stronger. I won't deny the fact that AR10 maps are hard and require a lot of skill to fc/ss rank them along with cancer maps, it's just that without the community and people making maps to challenge us, the 'top' players do eventually leave because they become bored with the game.

I know my list is different from most, but I normally am on #ctb chatting and playing maps I consider fun. AR9/10 maps aren't fun to me because I can't read them yet and many are way too jumpy for my liking so people like TeruTeru, Japan, and Ikillforpies I don't see that often on the country ranks. I see people like Yosumin, Toybot and DeathxShinigami for top rank because that is what I normally play mapwise. If you are upset I didn't mention you, sorry. I just don't see how someone who I don't know nor have I seen play (I don't watch replays beyond my own) I can put in a top 15 players list
-Ryuujii-
Just give it a rest Zak and don't bring arguments to this thread, please. Everyone has their own opinion and ofc nothing against you or anything.
Topic Starter
Shota
All of you need to stop, this only here for voting. If you want to talk go and talk through PM on osu or Skype, anything besides here.
Plus insults are not needed, it's highly childish to do so in a thread such as this. Thank you.
Yukiteru Amano
Simple principle of voting: everyone will be subjective, don't be upset by the voting even though you find it unfair.
Kitokofox
Is it too hard to follow a little guideline?
Please stay on-topic and be respectful of the objective of the thread.

If you want to argue/fool around etc, you can do it in PMs.
Yami Shoujo
1. Zak
2. -itsy_v2-
3. -Kurisu-
4. Storm-
5. Skyrius
6. TeruTeru
7. -Del-
8. Ikillforpies
9. Rael Kertia
10. ralip
11. TenguKing9
12. -Ryuujii-
13. Cemetery
14. Desiree
15. Yosumin
-Ryuujii-
IMPORTANT : Minky has been un-banned , therefore you all can Edit your votes and add Minky to your USA Top 15, if that is what you wish. His votes will count so go ahead and add him if you all want :)

TL;DR : Minky has been un-banned, his votes will be counted, you can all vote for him.
Kisetsunotori

-Ryuujii- wrote:

IMPORTANT : Minky has been un-banned , therefore you all can Edit your votes and add Minky to your USA Top 15, if that is what you wish. His votes will count so go ahead and add him if you all want :)

TL;DR : Minky has been un-banned, his votes will be counted, you can all vote for him.
Yay
Topic Starter
Shota
1. -itsy_v2-
2. Zak
3. TeruTeru
4. Minky
5. -Kurisu-
6. Skyrius
7. Ikillforpies
8. Cemetery
9. Rael Kerita
10. TenguKing9
11. Ralip
12. -Neptune-
13. Amir
14. Toybot
15. Amp
Topic Starter
Shota
Voting ends in one day! Edit your posts while you can!
Nyan-Zapo
1. TeruTeru
2. Desiree
3. -Ryuujii-
4. Touka
5. Skyrius
6. Tenguking9
Draekwon
1. TeruTeru
2. Skyrius
3. Cemetery
4. -Neptune-