forum

Osu! Ultimate Leagues

posted
Total Posts
show more

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Also Gold and Masters leagues will be starting, map pools will be released to first season participants tomorrow.
Tomorrow, school starts for me, so I may not be on as much for this week.

Any matchups I get during this week should be put at about 6:00 PM EST.
GG BenQ MoaB
There are 19 players in Master League and 20 players in Silver. Why you aren't running Silver league too?
cheezstik
Can we get exact times and timezones pls? Wouldn't wanna miss my match, and I just remembered im on the other half of the world from most participants. Me and my first round opponent were on at the same time though yesterday and were chatting, so I know it's not too much difference, just depends on the ref I guess.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
You schedule exact times with your opponent and simply send in results, and yes I will run silver soon just need to clear out false players :)
Makan1
I am incapable of playing until saturday because of school, sooooo yeah.
I signed up for gold like over a week ago, kk
Winter-Fox_old
Just to confirm I am still interested in the Silver league.
Can I please get a different opponent than smsh? Not to diss him or anything, I just think we should all have someone of equal skill level.
EliteFourLance
Gold League: #30,000 - #10,000
You signed up in this league, knowing you would be matched against a player in this range group. If you didnt want to play against someone better/worse, you shouldn't have signed up. Not sure why you are complaining.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
OK GM League is barely moving as i haven't gotten results from more than 3 match ups. I'm making the deadline for this next Saturday if your match isn't finished and sent into me by then you will forfeit, I've made plenty of warning but I'm not getting any motion, I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
cheezstik
Me and my opponent have scheduled a time, what are the maps we play? Or do we decide or what?
MostDakka
I suggest making group stage for Gold, cause there are so many people
If its not too late ofc.
dinopwn
MENDES is no longer avalible for download. I request a map change.
Subbie
So this tournament started already or what? Do i still have chance to play in?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Subbie wrote:

You can join whenever you want I always update signup links to active pages that aren't currently ongoing
Azqx

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Subbie wrote:

You can join whenever you want I always update signup links to active pages that aren't currently ongoing
what can i do if my opponent does not show up or is not reacting to my messages.
die9_8
whats happens if halfway through a season you move from one division to the other? like fro silver to gold ect.

die9_8 wrote:

whats happens if halfway through a season you move from one division to the other? like fro silver to gold ect.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i want to know this too
Core
Where's the map pool? O.O
Raniemi
The download for MENDES is currently disabled
FlamingRok
You can download that beatmap from here.
Ju-kun143
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

die9_8 wrote:

You will continue to play through that league then next season correct your position.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Ju-kun143 wrote:

Don't know who "Sn3g" is, can't find his name in osu
Good Question I don not have a message from anyone saying that they registered under the name sn3g instead of their osu user. I'll ask that whoever this is contact you via PM ASAP.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Ok thread will get busy tomorrow, Silver and Gold league will both go live tomorrow. Keep an eye on the forums to stay updated.
Nezzar
lol did I come late?
Maji
Why is the map pool so small? If these are bo5 games, players are forced to play songs with mods even if they don't want to. Also, there's no freemod songs.
Chocorock

Bok Choi wrote:

Why is the map pool so small? If these are bo5 games, players are forced to play songs with mods even if they don't want to. Also, there's no freemod songs.
I'm pretty sure he wanted us to play with mods for some matches i guess. However, I do agree with you on having some free-mod songs
die9_8
wait if silver starts tomorrow, why havent i gotten a mappool????
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

die9_8 wrote:

wait if silver starts tomorrow, why havent i gotten a mappool????
as in goes live, you schedule your matches whenever when it starts the maps come out
die9_8
do we have to use the default skin or can we use the skin we normally use?
Chocorock
Do both people have to screenshot the score-screen or only one person? Since we're playing in multiplayer the result screen will show both of our scores.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Chocorock wrote:

Do both people have to screenshot the score-screen or only one person? Since we're playing in multiplayer the result screen will show both of our scores.
Either person sending me the scores or the match history page for the lobby is sufficient.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

die9_8 wrote:

do we have to use the default skin or can we use the skin we normally use?
Skin doesn't matter by all means use whatever you want, just stick to the same skin for the whole match pls.
die9_8
one more
do we have any warm up maps? or do we just warm up ourselves without picked maps?
Ju-kun143
FlamingRok
Vietz and I had versed each other this Saturday morning/afternoon. Although Vietz had won overall, I at least saw it coming, and had an enjoyable time. For the map pool, we had used the Master's League pool as neither of us had access to the Gold League pool. The results are here.
die9_8
can we get the mappools for gold and silver??? i think we're all getting ready to begin matches.
RedKing
+1, need maps for silver league
Frc
Can I already join?

I´ll probably be last but meh, at least it will be funny.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
The map pools for gold and silver both go up at 6pm GMT -7 today, which if you are unaware of time zones, is in 2 hours and 40 minutes from now.
show more