forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fabi
Cyclohexane

the golden brown build with the golden brown skin for the golden brown cards of stuneroni
Love

Mr Color wrote:

the golden brown build with the golden brown skin for the golden brown cards of stuneroni
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... 2/40684034
Navizel
Vulf
Yeah that sounds extremely unfun to play against.

I really wish Riot would stop making new champions. =\
So many of the older champions left in the dust for so long I feel they don't even care anymore. It's all about money and e$ports now.
BrokenArrow

Vulf wrote:

Yeah that sounds extremely unfun to play against.

I really wish Riot would stop making new champions. =\
So many of the older champions left in the dust for so long I feel they don't even care anymore. It's all about money and e$ports now.
Pun intended? :D
Navizel
I only want Riot to nerf the op champions a little and add a huge buff to the champions who are never played in the LCS. The way Riot nerfs champions who are played in the LCS is they are nerfing them to the ground.
Vulf
A lot of the stuff that has been bad for years needs a rework because any straight buffs would make them broken overpowered. Poppy for example.

I would rather them just focus on reworking than making any new champions at all and any new champions currently in development should be put on hold/shelved until then. Season 4 was supposed to be the season of large scale relaunches.

Almost all the reworks that have happened this year were due to certain champions being retarded in LCS. Besides none of the reworks were even close to relaunch worthy except for maybe Xerath.

We will be lucky to see the Sion relaunch this year and that will be it. Warwick's relaunch got pushed back into 2015 due to limited art resources.
Ibuki Suika
has someone attention SKT vs SSW?
Sapphiire_old_1

New client bugged yeay >:(
Katze

SoG Tava wrote:

I can't even open it lol, the Mac-Client is fantastic!!!!!!! 8-)
BrokenArrow
just get a Windows pc, Mac is trash in general
Stefan

BrokenArrow wrote:

Won't be possible because reasons.
Katze

BrokenArrow wrote:

It really is trash, but I've had it for over 4 years now and its perfect for working (+school), just not for playing.
I'm thinking about saving up for a good PC soon. So, if anyone runs League on a Macbook here, I have the solution (sounds dumb but):
Apparently you have to download the newest Softwareupgrade for your Mac, and then it should run again. As you may know,
the first Softwareupgrade costs nothing BUT, you still have to enter a Creditcardnumber! Unless you buy a iTunes-Card like I did now.
So, just stick with Windows you guys, it makes everything much easier 8-)
Nofool

Ibuki Suika wrote:

rip SKT :( (0/3)
Daesung-ah
faker rip in pepperonis #cut4faker #faker4worlds BELIEVE
AutoMedic

SoG Tava wrote:

that's terrible holy crap
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I would rather them just focus on reworking than making any new champions at all and any new champions currently in development should be put on hold/shelved until then. Season 4 was supposed to be the season of large scale relaunches.
I await Gangplank's rework. =(
Ibuki Suika

Nofool wrote:

Ibuki Suika wrote:

rip SKT :( (0/3)
their still has the last chance in 8.30
but the opportunity is still little :| (their opponents maybe is KTA
tyrael6192

WE CAN DO IT BOYS
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

WE CAN DO IT BOYS
man u still got piglet instead of faker in you sig ;_; (i remember that gragas ult tho)
Navizel
W E L O S T B O Y S
OzzyOzrock
S N I P E R I N O B O Y S
BrokenArrow
Yay <3

Now I just need the Allstar Akali skin and I got 'em all, SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN
Vulf

That challenger Fiddlesticks main in a normal. xD
neonat
Anyone here plays on Garena LoL? :(
I got no one else to play with other than my sister
DaddyCoolVipper

Vulf wrote:

challenger Fiddlesticks

Love

I hate 5v5 premades, idk why. But at least I can tell them what to do.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... 3/40684034
neonat
Decided to try the team builder mode things and I get a leaver from the start :\
Was all alone at bottom
PyaKura
lmao what's wrong with Azir ? As time goes by I find every single new champ getting more complex mechanics and potentially overdone effects. Who ever said Jax has got too many effects from his helimode can go and smash his head over Azir's W.
This passive too... When someone told me 'bout it I thought it was his ult.
Vulf
Overloaded kits have been present since beta. Look at Kayle for example, though she has been reworked and had a ton of stuff removed from her kit over time since then so she isn't that bad anymore.

Problem is it's super prevalent now to the point they have to spend several months after that champions release to balance it (Yasuo) which is retarded seeing how many champions need help at this point.. Sad truth is they aren't going to make much money off new champions if they are designed more like Vel'Koz even though kits like that are much more healthier for the game.
Eren Yaeger
Can I board the scoreboard hype train?

BrokenArrow
Does anyone wanna have my CLG icon? At this rate I should just become a TSM fan.
Vulf
CLG just has bad management. I don't think any amount of roster changing will fix that.
Adol Christin
Hiya, here is a LOL EUW player, whose ID is the same as his OSU! ID.

Now I am focus on playing Annie in ranked game. She is strong as hell in mid game.
Nofool
noooooooo rip SKT... ffs i wanted that blindpick game
Navizel
rip in peace im crying
Eren Yaeger
The curse is still going, world's winners from last year never make it to worlds the next year :(
PyaKura
I'm finally out of Silver. Funny thing is that I kinda felt proud when I was Silver and got matchmade with golds, hut now that I'm in Gold I somehow feel... dunno, something like ashamed though it's not as strong as that lol.
Nofool

Eren Yaeger wrote:

The curse is still going, world's winners from last year never make it to worlds the next year :(
isokay TPAs coming back this time (i hope :c)

LMQ vs TSM blindpick match hype !_!
show more