forum

How have you progressed since graphs started 90 days ago?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Karuta-_old_1

guess when my holidays started
slushy
`
Merow

i still hope i can get to 2k rank u.u
xGx

Nintyboy245

A friend gave me advice on how to not rage at osu and that was the start of everything. Then i discovered Tillerino.
6 digit peak
65 days graph there
650k -> 120k
Rio-

I don't really play online much in these past 3 months, because of Internet issues and (maybe) CTS...
LunarFox
20k - 6k.

I just started to try rank at 12k.

Astar
Xanaehla
I Give Up
[-Triforce-]
I started off at a high rank for some reason, but I only play multi so my rank naturally goes down. I hope I'm back to rank 8.8k soon ;-;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6953736/screenshots/ScreenShot%23-%2001%20Jun.%2026%2011.07%20PM.jpg

*Edit: Wont let me set it as an image for some reason ;;-;;
VisionS
I had my moments

Freakinlol
Well I've only been playing seriously for about a month, I'm so happy with my insignificant improvement
Having fun with a laptop and a cheap mouse
From #648640 to #123981 in 30 days, go me

Hineya

VisionS wrote:

I had my moments

I cant brea tHE
Yuuribo

this is CTB progress chart tho.
Topic Starter
VirtualMuffin
62351st - 43323rd

I've made a decent jump since I last posted here.

I've completely ditched normals now. Only no mods I do now are hards and insanes.
lesser
The wonderful thing about mine is the fact that you can see exactly when I bought my tablet.
Rewben2
Eh why not

Mostly just play random shit and get no pp and there are some days (such as very recently) where I try and get pp/scores
timemon

farm farm farm farm

timemon wrote:

farm farm farm farm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you can see where i got tillerino
benjanyan
-
Rio-

mostly playing offline... so yeah

benjanyan wrote:

Some of these graphs remind me of the line rider days (remember when that was all the rage or am I just way too old for this?
omg yes
you're the best person ever
Maxis

Maxis wrote:

Yay, been going up pretty steadily, am proud.
I got this next screenshot once 180 days since graphs started passed. Was a few weeks ago, so bit higher rank now, but still to show progress:

It's a little clear I never really try farming for more than a day or two at a time, but either way I'm pretty happy with these graphs. I'm gonna try keeping track and taking a screenshot every 90 days as long as I'm active.
Yohei
http://imgur.com/tfRbPTw

Quite steadily I guess.
GoldenWolf
The Road to Scrub Tier, steadily going down with a few hiccups along the way.

Synpoo

am i getting better
Miku Maekawa

slow and steady we go..
Aphrodena
Standard:

Mania:
Insyni
Three months ago I made a post saying I hadn't improved (I improved 20k rank according to the graph).

Three Months Ago:

Now I can legitimately say I haven't improved in 3 months.

I Give Up
Here's an update. The top image is from almost 2 and a half months ago, the bottom one is current, as you can see by the rank #.

DustyFfy wrote:

Now I can legitimately say I haven't improved in 3 months.
Actually you have improved, however slightly. It's the pp that determines how much you've improved, not the rank #. If you haven't improved, you're rank would have decreased because others would pass you.

Edit: ten thousand edits later and I've just figured out that BBcode prefers direct links and not lightshot embedded links. Finally fixed.
[Bystander]

It looked a lot better when it was 100k - 25k lol

New goal in bold.
gregest
Villani

It's something~
Geniance

Went down recently 8-)
Nutella
I've been getting lazy...
Woobowiz
Update :