forum

STYLE FIVE - FUTURE FISH

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cerulean Veyron
I was going to mod your map, but it's bubbled o_o I'll give you a ticket instead

y, yasora, y? ;^;
Topic Starter
Yasora
@Trust : thanks a lot :)
@Gray Veyron : lol sorry x"D really? thank you for ticket \:3/
xxdeathx
rank soon?
ztrot
[overall]
Has been awhile since I seen a spread smoothly pan out in the right way, great job!
[Insane]
00:33:409 (2,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this pattern could use a slight realignment.
[Extra]
Suggestion seeing as the is the end all diff why not drop the circle size by .5 to make it a bit more challenging to full combo.

nothing else wrong mostly suggestion, I think I can rank or maybe not not sure just quite yet just get back to me asap
xxdeathx
Thanks ztrot!
Asphyxia
I will be checking this tomorrow. I feel like the Extra difficulty could use improvements gameplay-wise along with visually. (tested this like 3 days ago) Stay tuned~ :D
Konei
Aw my god, it's comin' closer and closer.
Topic Starter
Yasora

ztrot wrote:

[overall]
Has been awhile since I seen a spread smoothly pan out in the right way, great job!
[Insane]
00:33:409 (2,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this pattern could use a slight realignment.
[Extra]
Suggestion seeing as the is the end all diff why not drop the circle size by .5 to make it a bit more challenging to full combo.

nothing else wrong mostly suggestion, I think I can rank or maybe not not sure just quite yet just get back to me asap
fixed all
thank you!

also waiting Asphyxia's mod
Asphyxia
Hello there! My mod focuses mainly on Insane and Extra \o/ Please do remember these are all suggestions, you're free to deny them with a reason!

[Insane]

1. I don't get the logic behind 8.7 Ar, wouldn't Ar 8.5 still be as good? It'd make more sense to be honest here, currently there's not much difference between the Insane and Extra in terms of playing so it'd help it.
  2. 00:06:354 (6,1) - This doesn't flow well, the transition just looks awkward in-game and it plays like it too. I have re-arranged the pattern for you so take a look, I get a lot better results;
  3. 00:10:035 (3,4) - The jump here is really big, you have few other cases like this later and it really plays like an Extra, nerfing it would make sense, since this is an Insane.
  4. 00:12:243 (7,1) - Tested this several times, the movement here really stands out for me. The curve of 7 makes it really hard to go from 7->1->2 so you just could make the slider straight, rotate the end of it a bit to the left and get this? It honestly would fit better:
  5. 00:15:004 (5) - The big jump appears here too, it plays ok don't get me wrong but just the distance of it makes me want to rage a bit because it's so similar to Extra's. You simply could just move it a bit to the right to make a triangle between 00:14:268 (2,4,5) - , or some sort of shape.
  6. There wasn't anything between these that would stand out for me, maybe your slider shapes but I don't want to rant about those. Just to let you know, though. 00:33:041 (1) - and 00:33:593 (3) - , I'd rather see 1 as more curved in order to fit better with 3, and not as a flat board. This kind of thingy would just make sliders look more fitting to each other, which I found important. This would apply mostly on the chorus but you don't need to fix it, would kinda take too long and ruin your stuff so.
  7. 01:25:311 (1,2,3) - I'd rather see this as a straight triplet, the curve makes it hard to catch? Not too sure, but straight triplets always play better for me compared to curved ones, these are otherwise fine though. (Apply this to the later one if you decide to)
[Extra]
  1. Oh yessss the cs5 makes this so much better, nice
  2. 00:11:507 (3) - Hmm, I feel like the movement here could be more nice, didn't feel too good when playing. Might wanna try this?
  3. 00:10:955 (1,4) - Just wondering, why aren't these the exact same shape? I don't see a reason to refuse, it just looks awkward now. This is related to the comment I made on Extra about these so yeah ;D
  4. 00:16:476 (5) - I'd move this slider somewhere near x:100 y:120, the thing is that the jump feels really big now which isn't the best thing because it's kind of a slow, calmy part here? And it'd create a somewhat straight line between 00:16:844 (1,2) - . Try it!
  5. 00:17:765 (5) - This is a similar suggestions to the first one, instead of doing this, you might as well continue with your on-going jumps, feels way more natural while playing. 00:17:765 (5) - Stack it with 1 or then just move it a bit more up to make a perfect blanket with 00:17:949 (6) - ? If you decide to fix it and have a better placement in mind, take yours, better that way :3
  6. 00:21:630 (2,3) - The transition feels really off in editor and it's really off in in-game too, just rotate it a bit, like this ->
  7. 00:28:255 (3,4,5) - You just could place them at x:328 y:80 so it'd look equal in terms of spacing (which it is) and that would result for better playing, at least what I tested it, worth the try!
  8. 01:01:384 (2) - You could just move this a bit more to the right, so it'd look somewhat symmetric?
  9. Cool stuff
That's basically what I wanted to say, let me know~
Topic Starter
Yasora

Asphyxia wrote:

Hello there! My mod focuses mainly on Insane and Extra \o/ Please do remember these are all suggestions, you're free to deny them with a reason!

[Insane]

1. I don't get the logic behind 8.7 Ar, wouldn't Ar 8.5 still be as good? It'd make more sense to be honest here, currently there's not much difference between the Insane and Extra in terms of playing so it'd help it.
  2. 00:06:354 (6,1) - This doesn't flow well, the transition just looks awkward in-game and it plays like it too. I have re-arranged the pattern for you so take a look, I get a lot better results;
  3. 00:10:035 (3,4) - The jump here is really big, you have few other cases like this later and it really plays like an Extra, nerfing it would make sense, since this is an Insane. changed pattern
  4. 00:12:243 (7,1) - Tested this several times, the movement here really stands out for me. The curve of 7 makes it really hard to go from 7->1->2 so you just could make the slider straight, rotate the end of it a bit to the left and get this? It honestly would fit better:
  5. 00:15:004 (5) - The big jump appears here too, it plays ok don't get me wrong but just the distance of it makes me want to rage a bit because it's so similar to Extra's. You simply could just move it a bit to the right to make a triangle between 00:14:268 (2,4,5) - , or some sort of shape.
  6. There wasn't anything between these that would stand out for me, maybe your slider shapes but I don't want to rant about those. Just to let you know, though. 00:33:041 (1) - and 00:33:593 (3) - , I'd rather see 1 as more curved in order to fit better with 3, and not as a flat board. This kind of thingy would just make sliders look more fitting to each other, which I found important. This would apply mostly on the chorus but you don't need to fix it, would kinda take too long and ruin your stuff so. o-ok ;w;
  7. 01:25:311 (1,2,3) - I'd rather see this as a straight triplet, the curve makes it hard to catch? Not too sure, but straight triplets always play better for me compared to curved ones, these are otherwise fine though. (Apply this to the later one if you decide to)
[Extra]
  1. Oh yessss the cs5 makes this so much better, nice
  2. 00:11:507 (3) - Hmm, I feel like the movement here could be more nice, didn't feel too good when playing. Might wanna try this?
  3. 00:10:955 (1,4) - Just wondering, why aren't these the exact same shape? I don't see a reason to refuse, it just looks awkward now. This is related to the comment I made on Extra about these so yeah ;D
  4. 00:16:476 (5) - I'd move this slider somewhere near x:100 y:120, the thing is that the jump feels really big now which isn't the best thing because it's kind of a slow, calmy part here? And it'd create a somewhat straight line between 00:16:844 (1,2) - . Try it!
  5. 00:17:765 (5) - This is a similar suggestions to the first one, instead of doing this, you might as well continue with your on-going jumps, feels way more natural while playing. 00:17:765 (5) - Stack it with 1 or then just move it a bit more up to make a perfect blanket with 00:17:949 (6) - ? If you decide to fix it and have a better placement in mind, take yours, better that way :3 feel not good when click it orz trying another way
  6. 00:21:630 (2,3) - The transition feels really off in editor and it's really off in in-game too, just rotate it a bit, like this ->
  7. 00:28:255 (3,4,5) - You just could place them at x:328 y:80 so it'd look equal in terms of spacing (which it is) and that would result for better playing, at least what I tested it, worth the try!
  8. 01:01:384 (2) - You could just move this a bit more to the right, so it'd look somewhat symmetric?
  9. Cool stuff
That's basically what I wanted to say, let me know~
thanks a lot :3!
updated
Asphyxia
Looks a lot better now (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Topic Starter
Yasora
yay thank you \:9/

new page again :'v
[ Mephisto ]
Yay!