forum

Madness is over 9000

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sancteria
Hey guys,

after the past weeks I improved myself a lot, hanging around between 4 and 5 star maps, I can claim great general accuracy, but in like every god damn map, I miss simple circles, not even difficult jumps, just random simple circles on the map like someone loves how I hang around with 90 combos and 98% accuracy, getting A rank after every damn map with 3 mio max. points and after a while I just would like to throw the tablet to hell.

Someone knows the problem and has some general suggestions how to improve AIM??

Yes guys just play...just play... I don´t want this just play crap as answer cause it doesn´t work as I can see....
FlyingKebab
There is no other way but to play more. Consistency comes from muscle memory in that i mean that your hand will do the work for you. If you do the work yourself by focusing too much you might just miss 1 or two circles. If you only get a few misses then retry the map a few times and maybe you will get a FC, no? then try a few times tomorrow, you don't need to rush things.

EDIT: There is no secret way of getting 100% FC's on every map (if there was then every1 would just have 9000000pp).
Topic Starter
Sancteria
the problem is, my ACTUAL aim is rly good, trained a lot on jump maps, the funny thing is, I hit the hard jumps, doesn´t matter how fast they are, but if a simpel circle appears next to another one, I miss it, like my hand stops to work and I just miss it, I even can see how the cursor isn´t there where it should be and I ask myself, why is the cursor not moving to the circle? xD
Blaziken
Sounds like you're all tense, loosen up.
FlyingKebab
The hardest thing to do when playing well is to enter the I don't give a **** mode so you don't miss.
Topic Starter
Sancteria
I think, mostly I miss stuff cause I try to remember certain combos in a song I usually missed before, but could handle easiely in other tracks, so i just wait and go like "oh my gosh this combo is comming right now...now...now it´s comming!!!" and MISS.

I rly should give a fuck on this game, exactly how I did with dumbass League of Legend, after that I entered gold and upper elos xD maybe it does work here as well.
FlyingKebab

Sancteria wrote:

I think, mostly I miss stuff cause I try to remember certain combos in a song I usually missed before, but could handle easiely in other tracks, so i just wait and go like "oh my gosh this combo is comming right now...now...now it´s comming!!!" and MISS.
That's the point you shouldn't really care, if you don't get it in a few tries then try gain tomorrow, you will get it eventually. Hell I play for pp and then after that I go NF uber songs because that is fun for me.
Zare
"Being mad is such a waste of energy" - HappyStick
E m i
hard rock ---> smaller circles require better aim ---> higher ar gives you less time to aim ---> improvement
Maybe you aren't snapping straight to notes and miss them.
Maybe you aren't snapping fast enough and you click when your cursor is not on the note yet.
Bauxe
Sounds to me like you don't play enough. Play more.
[-Cloud-]
"Play more".
Woobowiz
Besides what the other people are saying, it really does sound like you have a lazy cursor, it's really common on maps you've played multiple times and it's the number one cause of tilting.

Simply put, it's a mental thing and it's up to you to get over it.