forum

petit milady - Koi wa Milk Tea (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FastBoy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2014年9月9日 at 上午 02:19:00

Artist: petit milady
Title: Koi wa Milk Tea (TV Size)
Source: 六畳間の侵略者!?
Tags: rokujouma no shinryakusha ending ed プチミレディ ZERO-A kotaro sanae yurika kiriha theiamillis gre fortorthe ruthkhania nye pardomshiha
BPM: 122
Filesize: 6238kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.6 stars, 102 notes)
  2. Hard (2.9 stars, 230 notes)
  3. Insane (4.3 stars, 334 notes)
  4. Normal (1.76 stars, 119 notes)
Download: petit milady - Koi wa Milk Tea (TV Size)
Download: petit milady - Koi wa Milk Tea (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I love this anime, the op and the ed as well.
Therefore, I made this beatmap for everyone to enjoy it.
Also, I wish that you guys would mod my beatmap in order to better it.

Easy by me
Normal by me
Hard by me
Insane by me

Modder
Krfawy
Estellia-
Z3R0Xx
sodarose
HouseForever
IamKwaN
A i k a
Thank the people who I mentioned above!
Krfawy
Hello! It's Krfawy with M4M! :3

Insane
  1. This difficulty can really have AR9. It will become more readable and clear if you increase AR in this difficulty because now it's a bit too messy with AR8.
  2. 00:43:160 (1,2,3,4) - To be honest I understand you want to make a little stream here, but I don't think it's a good idea to use 1/6... That would be a better thing to use 1/8 in this moment since there's no notes which sounds properly to map with 1/6 at this moment. If you listen closer you'll hear using 1/6 will match that quiet 'bump bump bump' sounds in the background when the vocals go 'iiiiiiiii' or something similar (those electronic sounds 00:43:405 ). You could use a 1/6 stream there, but before that I advice to use a 1/8 stream or a slider or just something different than an accurate structure. :<
  3. 00:48:324 (2,3) - I just want to say the spacing here is not the same like before, I mean like there: 00:47:709 (7,8) - and 00:46:848 (3,4) - here. These two structures use the same spacing when the third one has a different one. Could you make the same again? :3
  4. 00:54:963 (4,5,6) - This is the second moment which could be mapped using 1/8 instead od 1/6. It doesn't really follow the music in the correct way and I think you can notice that if you lister closer. D:
  5. 01:02:832 (4,5,6,7,8) - The same thing as above. And (8) the slider doesn't follow a correct clap moment!
  6. 01:24:840 (7) - To be honest I believe this would be a better one as a slider which would end til 01:25:209 - because of the vocals. It doesn't have to be a slider, but this moment feels so lessmapped... maybe a short spinner or any kind of note, but please, map it here because it's an emptiness at the moment. ;_;
Hard
  1. To be honest I am wondering if this difficulty would have a bit higher AR, maybe 7,5 or 8, because now it's a bit too slow with an accurate composition. But it's just my opinion. Maybe ask more people about it if they agree to increase AR here.
  2. 00:54:963 (3) - Snap the slider to the red tick, now it's snapped not properly.
  3. 01:08:119 (6) - Here I advice to make a better blanket with the previous note. I really would like you to make a proper blanket here since it would improve a look of the accurate way you mapped that moment. In my opinion the (6) would be made in this way (example ofc): 1st point of the slider would begin at X=171 Y=244, 2nd point would be moved to X=256 Y=276 and the third point would be placed to X=323 Y=244. If you place it like I said it would look like this - *CLICKIE*
Normal
  1. 00:09:717 (4,5) - To be honest this is a bit hard combination for a normal, maybe even too hard for a normal. I highly reccomend to make only 1 slider instead and extend it to 00:10:209 - because now it might make players really uncomfortable to play it. Normal has to be enjoyable by less experienced players and I can't imagine new player reading this combination.
  2. 00:10:701 (1) - I don't know if you know, but Normals and Easies must have the same spacing all the time. You can't make jumps or different spacing without using SV changes, but even then you have to have a 'Distance Snap' set. No exceptions - that's a rank criteria for every standard mapset!
  3. 00:35:291 (5,6) - The same thing as the first thing in the difficulty. It's really too hard to read for newer players and they won't be able to play it because it's a thing which would be used in a Hard difficulty, but not in even a Normal! Highly recommended to change it for a simpler one.
  4. 00:43:897 (2) - Because of the way you follow the rhythm, I suggest to create NC at (2), not at the previous note. I guess you'll understand it when you check why I write a thing like this. ;)
  5. 00:52:012 (1,2) - To be honest... this kind of sliders is a bit too fast for Normal players! 1/4 sliders with such a speed are used in Hards, not in Normals! I really recommend to use a simpler slider. I can even say it'll be safer if you make 1 slider instead of (1) circle and (2) slider. Now it can disturb newer players which are meant for this kind of difficulty.
  6. 00:55:946 (1,2,3) - This seems to be too hard for players too and I highly recommend to make a simpler construction. Now they can miss because of the speed and that fast reversing which goes like a Hard speed.
  7. 01:11:930 (4) - Again a hard way of mapping and again too hard in this kind of difficulty. If you make it simple, the difficulty will get more readable and difficulty spread will be improved.
  8. 01:15:619 (1,2,3) - Similar thing as some verses above. I believe you can make this moment simpler too.
Easy
  1. 00:19:799 (4) - When there appears a moment like this people are used to 1 circle instead of a reversing slider, especially with such a fast reversing. It's the easiest difficulty and it has to be readable for every kind of players, so simply it should use the lowest amount of notes and should be simplified as it's possible. Now it's not so I would be really pleased if you could use one circle instead of that sneaky sausage slider.
  2. 00:27:914 (5) - To be honest I think it'd be more accurate if you make a circle instead of slider. Too much reading for an Easy, believe me.
  3. 00:43:897 (6) - And I'd be thankful if you deleted that circle. That stuff would be appreciated at a Normal, but Easy needs even more safe moments than Normals are used to.
  4. 00:54:717 (2) - Exactly the same thing as above. I really think the diff doesn't the circle at this moment. It just make a player confused because of the amount of notes.
Well I think the easiest difficulty would be improved by making it even more simple than now, but I think it's made nicely. :3

Good Luck with the mapset!
Topic Starter
FastBoy

Krfawy wrote:

Hello! It's Krfawy with M4M! :3

Insane
  1. This difficulty can really have AR9. It will become more readable and clear if you increase AR in this difficulty because now it's a bit too messy with AR8.
  2. 00:43:160 (1,2,3,4) - To be honest I understand you want to make a little stream here, but I don't think it's a good idea to use 1/6... That would be a better thing to use 1/8 in this moment since there's no notes which sounds properly to map with 1/6 at this moment. If you listen closer you'll hear using 1/6 will match that quiet 'bump bump bump' sounds in the background when the vocals go 'iiiiiiiii' or something similar (those electronic sounds 00:43:405 ). You could use a 1/6 stream there, but before that I advice to use a 1/8 stream or a slider or just something different than an accurate structure. :<
  3. 00:48:324 (2,3) - I just want to say the spacing here is not the same like before, I mean like there: 00:47:709 (7,8) - and 00:46:848 (3,4) - here. These two structures use the same spacing when the third one has a different one. Could you make the same again? :3
  4. 00:54:963 (4,5,6) - This is the second moment which could be mapped using 1/8 instead od 1/6. It doesn't really follow the music in the correct way and I think you can notice that if you lister closer. D:
  5. 01:02:832 (4,5,6,7,8) - The same thing as above. And (8) the slider doesn't follow a correct clap moment!
  6. 01:24:840 (7) - To be honest I believe this would be a better one as a slider which would end til 01:25:209 - because of the vocals. It doesn't have to be a slider, but this moment feels so lessmapped... maybe a short spinner or any kind of note, but please, map it here because it's an emptiness at the moment. ;_;
Hard
  1. To be honest I am wondering if this difficulty would have a bit higher AR, maybe 7,5 or 8, because now it's a bit too slow with an accurate composition. But it's just my opinion. Maybe ask more people about it if they agree to increase AR here.
  2. 00:54:963 (3) - Snap the slider to the red tick, now it's snapped not properly.
  3. 01:08:119 (6) - Here I advice to make a better blanket with the previous note. I really would like you to make a proper blanket here since it would improve a look of the accurate way you mapped that moment. In my opinion the (6) would be made in this way (example ofc): 1st point of the slider would begin at X=171 Y=244, 2nd point would be moved to X=256 Y=276 and the third point would be placed to X=323 Y=244. If you place it like I said it would look like this - *CLICKIE*
Normal
  1. 00:09:717 (4,5) - To be honest this is a bit hard combination for a normal, maybe even too hard for a normal. I highly reccomend to make only 1 slider instead and extend it to 00:10:209 - because now it might make players really uncomfortable to play it. Normal has to be enjoyable by less experienced players and I can't imagine new player reading this combination.
  2. 00:10:701 (1) - I don't know if you know, but Normals and Easies must have the same spacing all the time. You can't make jumps or different spacing without using SV changes, but even then you have to have a 'Distance Snap' set. No exceptions - that's a rank criteria for every standard mapset!
  3. 00:35:291 (5,6) - The same thing as the first thing in the difficulty. It's really too hard to read for newer players and they won't be able to play it because it's a thing which would be used in a Hard difficulty, but not in even a Normal! Highly recommended to change it for a simpler one.
  4. 00:43:897 (2) - Because of the way you follow the rhythm, I suggest to create NC at (2), not at the previous note. I guess you'll understand it when you check why I write a thing like this. ;)
  5. 00:52:012 (1,2) - To be honest... this kind of sliders is a bit too fast for Normal players! 1/4 sliders with such a speed are used in Hards, not in Normals! I really recommend to use a simpler slider. I can even say it'll be safer if you make 1 slider instead of (1) circle and (2) slider. Now it can disturb newer players which are meant for this kind of difficulty.
  6. 00:55:946 (1,2,3) - This seems to be too hard for players too and I highly recommend to make a simpler construction. Now they can miss because of the speed and that fast reversing which goes like a Hard speed.
  7. 01:11:930 (4) - Again a hard way of mapping and again too hard in this kind of difficulty. If you make it simple, the difficulty will get more readable and difficulty spread will be improved.
  8. 01:15:619 (1,2,3) - Similar thing as some verses above. I believe you can make this moment simpler too.
Easy
  1. 00:19:799 (4) - When there appears a moment like this people are used to 1 circle instead of a reversing slider, especially with such a fast reversing. It's the easiest difficulty and it has to be readable for every kind of players, so simply it should use the lowest amount of notes and should be simplified as it's possible. Now it's not so I would be really pleased if you could use one circle instead of that sneaky sausage slider.
  2. 00:27:914 (5) - To be honest I think it'd be more accurate if you make a circle instead of slider. Too much reading for an Easy, believe me.
  3. 00:43:897 (6) - And I'd be thankful if you deleted that circle. That stuff would be appreciated at a Normal, but Easy needs even more safe moments than Normals are used to.
  4. 00:54:717 (2) - Exactly the same thing as above. I really think the diff doesn't the circle at this moment. It just make a player confused because of the amount of notes.
Well I think the easiest difficulty would be improved by making it even more simple than now, but I think it's made nicely. :3

Good Luck with the mapset!
[Insane]

This difficulty can really have AR9. It will become more readable and clear if you increase AR in this difficulty because now it's a bit too messy with AR8.

That's OK

00:43:160 (1,2,3,4) - To be honest I understand you want to make a little stream here, but I don't think it's a good idea to use 1/6... That would be a better thing to use 1/8 in this moment since there's no notes which sounds properly to map with 1/6 at this moment. If you listen closer you'll hear using 1/6 will match that quiet 'bump bump bump' sounds in the background when the vocals go 'iiiiiiiii' or something similar (those electronic sounds 00:43:405 ). You could use a 1/6 stream there, but before that I advice to use a 1/8 stream or a slider or just something different than an accurate structure. :<

I don't think using 1/8 is a good way...
It is because the bpm of this song is 122
After using 1/8, the speed is fast as 122x2=244 bpm
I thnk there are so a lack of people in the world can play with this speed...
(Unless we can use two hands to play osu...

00:48:324 (2,3) - I just want to say the spacing here is not the same like before, I mean like there: 00:47:709 (7,8) - and 00:46:848 (3,4) - here. These two structures use the same spacing when the third one has a different one. Could you make the same again? :3

Well...I don't know what you are saying about...
How can you find this 00:47:709 (7,8) in my map...
Moreover, I think the distance of them are the same...
Sorry...

00:54:963 (4,5,6) - This is the second moment which could be mapped using 1/8 instead od 1/6. It doesn't really follow the music in the correct way and I think you can notice that if you lister closer. D:

After using 1/8, it's too fast for so many people
However, I have an idea
How about using 1/4?

01:02:832 (4,5,6,7,8) - The same thing as above. And (8) the slider doesn't follow a correct clap moment!

The same thing as above
And I corrected the clap moment
Thank you

01:24:840 (7) - To be honest I believe this would be a better one as a slider which would end til 01:25:209 - because of the vocals. It doesn't have to be a slider, but this moment feels so lessmapped... maybe a short spinner or any kind of note, but please, map it here because it's an emptiness at the moment. ;_;

Corrected
Thank you

[Hard]

To be honest I am wondering if this difficulty would have a bit higher AR, maybe 7,5 or 8, because now it's a bit too slow with an accurate composition. But it's just my opinion. Maybe ask more people about it if they agree to increase AR here.

I made the AR into 8
Thank you

00:54:963 (3) - Snap the slider to the red tick, now it's snapped not properly.

Corrected
Thank you

01:08:119 (6) - Here I advice to make a better blanket with the previous note. I really would like you to make a proper blanket here since it would improve a look of the accurate way you mapped that moment. In my opinion the (6) would be made in this way (example ofc): 1st point of the slider would begin at X=171 Y=244, 2nd point would be moved to X=256 Y=276 and the third point would be placed to X=323 Y=244. If you place it like I said it would look like this - *CLICKIE*

Corrected
Thank you

[Normal]

00:09:717 (4,5) - To be honest this is a bit hard combination for a normal, maybe even too hard for a normal. I highly reccomend to make only 1 slider instead and extend it to 00:10:209 - because now it might make players really uncomfortable to play it. Normal has to be enjoyable by less experienced players and I can't imagine new player reading this combination.

Corrected
Thank you

00:10:701 (1) - I don't know if you know, but Normals and Easies must have the same spacing all the time. You can't make jumps or different spacing without using SV changes, but even then you have to have a 'Distance Snap' set. No exceptions - that's a rank criteria for every standard mapset!

I don't know what you are saying again...
Also, I have used 'Distance Snap' to make this diff
I hope that you may tell me about SV changes if you can
Thank you

00:35:291 (5,6) - The same thing as the first thing in the difficulty. It's really too hard to read for newer players and they won't be able to play it because it's a thing which would be used in a Hard difficulty, but not in even a Normal! Highly recommended to change it for a simpler one.

Corrected
Thank you

00:43:897 (2) - Because of the way you follow the rhythm, I suggest to create NC at (2), not at the previous note. I guess you'll understand it when you check why I write a thing like this. ;)

Corrected
Thank you

00:52:012 (1,2) - To be honest... this kind of sliders is a bit too fast for Normal players! 1/4 sliders with such a speed are used in Hards, not in Normals! I really recommend to use a simpler slider. I can even say it'll be safer if you make 1 slider instead of (1) circle and (2) slider. Now it can disturb newer players which are meant for this kind of difficulty.

Corrected
Thank you

00:55:946 (1,2,3) - This seems to be too hard for players too and I highly recommend to make a simpler construction. Now they can miss because of the speed and that fast reversing which goes like a Hard speed.

Corrected
Thank you

01:11:930 (4) - Again a hard way of mapping and again too hard in this kind of difficulty. If you make it simple, the difficulty will get more readable and difficulty spread will be improved.

Corrected
Thank you

01:15:619 (1,2,3) - Similar thing as some verses above. I believe you can make this moment simpler too.

Corrected
Thank you

[Easy]

00:19:799 (4) - When there appears a moment like this people are used to 1 circle instead of a reversing slider, especially with such a fast reversing. It's the easiest difficulty and it has to be readable for every kind of players, so simply it should use the lowest amount of notes and should be simplified as it's possible. Now it's not so I would be really pleased if you could use one circle instead of that sneaky sausage slider.

Corrected
Thank you

00:27:914 (5) - To be honest I think it'd be more accurate if you make a circle instead of slider. Too much reading for an Easy, believe me.

Corrected
Thank you

00:43:897 (6) - And I'd be thankful if you deleted that circle. That stuff would be appreciated at a Normal, but Easy needs even more safe moments than Normals are used to.

Corrected
Thank you

00:54:717 (2) - Exactly the same thing as above. I really think the diff doesn't the circle at this moment. It just make a player confused because of the amount of notes.

Corrected
Thank you

Thank you very much for modding~
emilia
Lezzgo~

Easy
00:03:324 (1,2) - Flow
00:20:045 (4) - NC here?
00:24:471 (1,2) - Fix flow?
00:26:930 (4) - Maybe angle this slightly?
00:55:946 (1) - Looks forced, maybe replace with nicer slider art
01:15:619 (1) - ^

Appreciated and apt Distance snapping. Nice Easy~

Normal
00:07:750 (2) - Maybe shift below 1 instead
00:09:717 (4) - Loosen blanket, fix forced slider art
00:26:438 (3) - Not suggested
00:39:225 (1) - ^
01:01:848 (1,2) - Loosen blanket

Nice Normal to mod, because its rather good and I can't find many errors. Good job!

Hard
00:09:717 (4,5) - The rhythm feels off
00:22:996 (1) - Not suggested
00:30:127 (5,6) - Either shift 5 lower or shift 6 higher
00:33:815 (4) - Angle towards right
00:35:783 (2) - Not suggested
00:45:127 (4) - Angle slightly
00:47:586 (5,6,1,2,3) - Flow is weird here
00:51:028 (3,4) - Loosen blanket
00:58:897 (3) - Not suggested
01:06:151 (2,4) - ^
01:25:455 (1,2,3,4,5) - Flow is kinda weird

Not many problems, just kinda un-flowy at some spots, scattered with weird sliders, but its good!

Insane
00:09:717 (1,2,3,4) - Rhythm problems
00:43:160 (1,2,3) - Weird

I don't want to be too picky on your Insane, but in general, try to make your straight sliders and curve sliders lead into each other better, by making them closer. Also, nice hitcircle jumps!

Its like a new style I've never seen before.

AND I LIKE IT.
Topic Starter
FastBoy

Estellia- wrote:

Lezzgo~

Easy
00:03:324 (1,2) - Flow
00:20:045 (4) - NC here?
00:24:471 (1,2) - Fix flow?
00:26:930 (4) - Maybe angle this slightly?
00:55:946 (1) - Looks forced, maybe replace with nicer slider art
01:15:619 (1) - ^

Appreciated and apt Distance snapping. Nice Easy~

Normal
00:07:750 (2) - Maybe shift below 1 instead
00:09:717 (4) - Loosen blanket, fix forced slider art
00:26:438 (3) - Not suggested
00:39:225 (1) - ^
01:01:848 (1,2) - Loosen blanket

Nice Normal to mod, because its rather good and I can't find many errors. Good job!

Hard
00:09:717 (4,5) - The rhythm feels off
00:22:996 (1) - Not suggested
00:30:127 (5,6) - Either shift 5 lower or shift 6 higher
00:33:815 (4) - Angle towards right
00:35:783 (2) - Not suggested
00:45:127 (4) - Angle slightly
00:47:586 (5,6,1,2,3) - Flow is weird here
00:51:028 (3,4) - Loosen blanket
00:58:897 (3) - Not suggested
01:06:151 (2,4) - ^
01:25:455 (1,2,3,4,5) - Flow is kinda weird

Not many problems, just kinda un-flowy at some spots, scattered with weird sliders, but its good!

Insane
00:09:717 (1,2,3,4) - Rhythm problems
00:43:160 (1,2,3) - Weird

I don't want to be too picky on your Insane, but in general, try to make your straight sliders and curve sliders lead into each other better, by making them closer. Also, nice hitcircle jumps!

Its like a new style I've never seen before.

AND I LIKE IT.
Thanks for modding~
However, I have some questions that I want to ask you.
  1. What does 'loosen blanket' mean?
  2. You said that not suggested some times.So what should I do to improve it?
  3. You said that the rhythm feels off. What does it mean? And what should I do to improve it?
  4. At the last, you said that weird. So what should I do to improve it?
Lastly, I want to say that it is fine of you being picky on my Insane.
If I can better my beatmap, I can accept all the suggestion.
[ Nyx ]
Hello M4M!

These are merely suggestions.

Boxes with '^' refer to the mod above

Lets go!

[Insane]

00:11:807 (6,7) - Blanket can be improved
00:33:815 (6,1) - ^
00:41:684 (7,1) - ^
00:48:815 (4) - Why not try moving this note here x:176 y :156
00:49:061 (5) - If you do the one above, move this not here x:112 y:176 so you can make a triangle shape with these notes
00:55:946 - 00:57:258 - How about this? but with a little better note placement

[Hard]

00:46:971 (3,4) - Move this a little below the slider tail of the previous slider. Its awkward going up like that. (Maybe its just me?)
00:54:963 (3,4,5) - I feel as though this is not a good overlap. Why not place it at the end of the previous slider tail.
01:15:127 (6) - CTRL - J? Then place it at the end of slider (4)'s tail.
01:15:003 (5) - If you do the above, stack it on top of (6)

[Normal]

00:30:865 (4,5) - Improve this blanket
01:03:815 (3,4) - ^
01:04:799 (4,1) - ^

I feel like this difficulty would be a bit better if you had 1.2x or 1.1x distance spacing because most of your slider are overlapping.

[Easy]

Distance spacing to 1.1x or 1.2x? Just so your slider/notes aren't overlapping so much.

I don't really have/see and big problems other than the overlapping of the notes and sliders.

I have also noticed that you have bookmarked the snaps in the song, but some of you sliders don't land on them. It sounds weird to me because it kinda throws me off my rhythm. I know what your sliders are trying to match in the song, I just thought i'd bring it to your attention.

In your difficulties, I've noticed your sliders/notes are overlapping. Increase distance spacing so they don't overlap as much. Alright, well I'm all done here! I've never heard this song before but it's nice! Keep it up and good luck getting it ranked in the future!
sodarose
hello M4M
[easy]
01:06:766 (2,3) - This object is too far from the previous object.To keep the same distance suggestions

[hard]
01:24:471 (3,4) - Spacing looks Strange
00:54:963 (3) - Object's end is not snapped

[insane]
00:05:413 (3) - Object's end is not snapped
00:35:783 (4) - I think does not look good
01:06:766 (4) - NC
01:08:733 (4) - ^

I hope to help you :)
Hisoka
For M4M:

My map is this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/202845

EASY:

Timing and so on is perfect, so Ill post a few beautificationadvices

00:17:586 (2) Maybe put this one a little bit down so it 'fuses' with the other slider
00:43:160 (5) Pull the Endpoint of the slider more to the right so the sliderpoint is in the edge of the sliders
00:55:946 (1) I like this one very much!
01:23:487 (1) This one could be done more beautiful and symmetrical
01:26:438 (2) Pull this one a little bit down?

NORMAL:

General: Maybe it would be better if the diff would be a little bit harder. This would be a more balanced arrangement of your difficulties

00:26:438 (3) The second redpoint on the slider should be a white one, should it? ;)
00:39:225 (1) This kind of confuses me

HARD:

00:50:045 (1) This is very penible, but maybe you could pull the red point one up and the endpoint one to the right.
01:05:783 I like this part! :)
01:16:602 (5) This one should have a bigger distance to number 4

INSANE:

00:57:914 (1) Maybe this one should end at 00:58:324
The rest is absolutely perfect

This is a very nice beatmap and should be ready for getting ranked! :) Good luck.
Topic Starter
FastBoy

Z3R0Xx wrote:

Hello M4M!

These are merely suggestions.

Boxes with '^' refer to the mod above

Lets go!

[Insane]

00:11:807 (6,7) - Blanket can be improved
00:33:815 (6,1) - ^
00:41:684 (7,1) - ^
00:48:815 (4) - Why not try moving this note here x:176 y :156
00:49:061 (5) - If you do the one above, move this not here x:112 y:176 so you can make a triangle shape with these notes
00:55:946 - 00:57:258 - How about this? but with a little better note placement

[Hard]

00:46:971 (3,4) - Move this a little below the slider tail of the previous slider. Its awkward going up like that. (Maybe its just me?)
00:54:963 (3,4,5) - I feel as though this is not a good overlap. Why not place it at the end of the previous slider tail.
01:15:127 (6) - CTRL - J? Then place it at the end of slider (4)'s tail.
01:15:003 (5) - If you do the above, stack it on top of (6)

[Normal]

00:30:865 (4,5) - Improve this blanket
01:03:815 (3,4) - ^
01:04:799 (4,1) - ^

I feel like this difficulty would be a bit better if you had 1.2x or 1.1x distance spacing because most of your slider are overlapping.

[Easy]

Distance spacing to 1.1x or 1.2x? Just so your slider/notes aren't overlapping so much.

I don't really have/see and big problems other than the overlapping of the notes and sliders.

I have also noticed that you have bookmarked the snaps in the song, but some of you sliders don't land on them. It sounds weird to me because it kinda throws me off my rhythm. I know what your sliders are trying to match in the song, I just thought i'd bring it to your attention.

In your difficulties, I've noticed your sliders/notes are overlapping. Increase distance spacing so they don't overlap as much. Alright, well I'm all done here! I've never heard this song before but it's nice! Keep it up and good luck getting it ranked in the future!
Thanks for modding~
Topic Starter
FastBoy

sodarose wrote:

hello M4M
[easy]
01:06:766 (2,3) - This object is too far from the previous object.To keep the same distance suggestions

[hard]
01:24:471 (3,4) - Spacing looks Strange
00:54:963 (3) - Object's end is not snapped

[insane]
00:05:413 (3) - Object's end is not snapped
00:35:783 (4) - I think does not look good
01:06:766 (4) - NC
01:08:733 (4) - ^

I hope to help you :)
Thanks for modding~
Topic Starter
FastBoy

HouseForever wrote:

For M4M:

My map is this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/202845

EASY:

Timing and so on is perfect, so Ill post a few beautificationadvices

00:17:586 (2) Maybe put this one a little bit down so it 'fuses' with the other slider
00:43:160 (5) Pull the Endpoint of the slider more to the right so the sliderpoint is in the edge of the sliders
00:55:946 (1) I like this one very much!
01:23:487 (1) This one could be done more beautiful and symmetrical
01:26:438 (2) Pull this one a little bit down?

NORMAL:

General: Maybe it would be better if the diff would be a little bit harder. This would be a more balanced arrangement of your difficulties

00:26:438 (3) The second redpoint on the slider should be a white one, should it? ;)
00:39:225 (1) This kind of confuses me

HARD:

00:50:045 (1) This is very penible, but maybe you could pull the red point one up and the endpoint one to the right.
01:05:783 I like this part! :)
01:16:602 (5) This one should have a bigger distance to number 4

INSANE:

00:57:914 (1) Maybe this one should end at 00:58:324
The rest is absolutely perfect

This is a very nice beatmap and should be ready for getting ranked! :) Good luck.
Thanks for modding~
IamKwaN
Hi, m4m for yf_bmp

General

1. 你的BG比例不合規格,用這張1366*768的吧 中文好辛苦;w;
  2. Your metadata seems wrong according to the official website of this artist or VGMdb:
    Title: 恋はみるくてぃ (TV Size)
    where the Romanised Title is correct.
  3. So, based on the above information, put "プチミレディ" and "ZERO-A" into tags.
  4. I strongly recommend you to add an audio-leadin of 1000 ms manually.
  5. Disable these stuff for every diff:
    1. Enable Countdown - there's not enough time for the system doing so.
    2. Widescreen Support - a Storyboard can't be found.
    3. Letterbox during breaks - there're no breaks.

Insane

1. 00:14:143 (7) - This overlapping seems unnecessary, try blanketing with end of 00:13:774 (6).
  2. 00:16:848 (3,4,5) - You can make these three not touching each other like what you did on 00:15:865 (1,2) by increasing the Distance Snap a bit.
  3. 00:17:586 (1,2,3,4,5) - The DS here doesn't reflect the different rhythm gap clearly. By rhythm gap, I mean 00:17:586 (1,2) - 1/2 gap; whereas 00:17:832 (2,3) - no gap. But you use the same DS which causes readability problem. So, you can either increase spacing of 00:17:586 (1,2) or decrease DS of 00:17:832 (2,3). Same for all 1/4 sliders here.
  4. 00:18:569 (5) - Remove the clap as music doesn't carry such pitch.
  5. 00:20:537 - Starting from here, the sliders are slightly overlapped with each other like this. So, if you got time, try using another spacing, like 1.4x and avoid making them overlapped.
  6. 00:23:610 - This slight break is quite weird as you are following vocals for 00:22:873 (4,5,6), but the vocal doesn't halt during the break. Filling it makes players more comfortable to play imo.
  7. 00:35:783 (4) - Finish on tail, like 00:40:209 (1) .
  8. 00:42:545 - Add a circle here? The drum is as weighty as 00:42:668 (2). Same for 00:43:037 and 00:43:528.
  9. 00:43:283 (2) - I am quite sure this is overmapped because there's no distinct drum.
  10. 00:47:340 (5) - You need a larger spacing here for distinguishing the rhythm gap.
  11. 00:52:996 (4,5,6) - The rhythm throughout the whole map is quite unnatural imo, for example, these circles. It's in fact continuous sounds at the background music if you listen carefully using 25% speed. I believe you are not mapping the vocal because of 00:52:012 (1,2,3). So, I recommend you placing streams instead of choppy circles.
  12. 00:58:897 (3,4,5) - ^ Same for 01:04:799 (4,5,6).
  13. I have skipped second kiai, since they are more or less identical to first one.

Hard

1. As the BPM is only 122, AR8 is a bit too fast and some 1/6 patterns are quite harsh, consider AR7 instead.
  2. 00:06:766 (1,2,3) - This kind of slight overlap has been mentioned in Insane. Same for all 1/4 rhythm like 00:09:717 (4,5).
  3. 00:18:569 (5) - Remove the clap.
  4. 00:22:996 (1) - The DS here is the same problem as Insane. Make it consistent would be much better.
  5. 00:35:783 (4) - Finish on tail, like 00:40:209 (1) .
  6. 00:48:078 (1,3) - It's totally avoidable for this overlap, it just messes up the appearance imo.
  7. 00:52:381 - Circle. And also circle suggestions are justified by the second kiai.
  8. 00:54:348 - ^
  9. 00:56:930 (4,5) - Change these into a reversed slider or a triplet.
  10. 01:01:233 (5) - Add a circle here to match the vocal.
  11. 01:03:324 (6,1) - Try blanket here and add a circle at 01:03:201.
  12. 01:05:783 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - It's a piece of cake to position these on the centre of the field.
  13. 01:12:053 - Circle.
  14. 01:16:110 (2,3,4,5) - In fact, 1/6 circles seldom appear in Hard, coz it's quite surprising. I suggest replacing them with sliders.
  15. 01:16:971 (6) - This is a polarity problem and really hard to figure out it's a blue tick circle because of the high AR ur using. Just add a circle at 01:16:848 to fix it.
  16. 01:25:209 - Add a circle for vocal like 01:24:840 (4).

Normal

1. AR4 and OD/HP3 make the set more balanced because the BPM is quite low and there are quite a number of gaps in the prelude.
  2. 00:18:569 (3) - Remove the clap.
  3. 00:19:799 (4) - Do not use 1/4 reserved slider in Normal, it's hard for newbies to read. Try a straight slider instead.
  4. 00:35:291 (5) - Finish on tail, like 00:39:225 (1).
  5. 00:36:274 (1,2) - Overlapped.
  6. 00:42:176 (5) - Reserved arrow covered by previous slider, which is unrankable.
  7. 01:01:848 (1,2) - ^
  8. 01:24:840 (4) - No blue tick circle please.
  9. Basically, the pattern of this Normal is similar to Hard, quite orderless imo. You should try placing them in an aesthetic way by using more blankets, symmetry, parallel structures, CTRL+SHIFT+R, etc. And, avoid overlaps. Shapes of sliders can be improved too, for example, 01:01:848 (1). Try to make the nodes neat by placing them like this:

Easy

1. Grab some time and improve the gentle overlaps of sliders like what I said in Insane.
  3. 00:20:045 (1) - Consistent DS please, it helps rookies read effectively.
  4. 00:35:291 (1) - Finish on tail.
  5. 00:46:848 (4,1) - Stacking is highly discouraged in Easy. Same for 00:59:635 (3,4) - 01:12:422 (4,5).
  6. 01:24:471 (2) - A reversed slider would fits nicer to the vocal as I mentioned in Normal.
Good luck!
Moeri_old_1
M4M!

Easy
00:46:848 (4,1) - Overlaping is not recommended for Easy difficulty.
00:59:635 (3,4) - Same as above.
Distance snap here, fix it.

Normal
00:00:865 (1,1) - Circle far away from spinner in such little time in Normal diff is not recommended and can be very annoying for group of players.

Didn't find problems in other difficulties.

End Comment
I enjoy the looks of your patterns, really. But I don't seem to enjoy playing it, for some reason, it doesn't flow very good. :p
Topic Starter
FastBoy

IamKwaN wrote:

Hi, m4m for yf_bmp

General

1. 你的BG比例不合規格,用這張1366*768的吧 中文好辛苦;w;
  2. Your metadata seems wrong according to the official website of this artist or VGMdb:
    Title: 恋はみるくてぃ (TV Size)
    where the Romanised Title is correct.
  3. So, based on the above information, put "プチミレディ" and "ZERO-A" into tags.
  4. I strongly recommend you to add an audio-leadin of 1000 ms manually.
  5. Disable these stuff for every diff:
    1. Enable Countdown - there's not enough time for the system doing so.
    2. Widescreen Support - a Storyboard can't be found.
    3. Letterbox during breaks - there're no breaks.

Insane

1. 00:14:143 (7) - This overlapping seems unnecessary, try blanketing with end of 00:13:774 (6).
  2. 00:16:848 (3,4,5) - You can make these three not touching each other like what you did on 00:15:865 (1,2) by increasing the Distance Snap a bit.
  3. 00:17:586 (1,2,3,4,5) - The DS here doesn't reflect the different rhythm gap clearly. By rhythm gap, I mean 00:17:586 (1,2) - 1/2 gap; whereas 00:17:832 (2,3) - no gap. But you use the same DS which causes readability problem. So, you can either increase spacing of 00:17:586 (1,2) or decrease DS of 00:17:832 (2,3). Same for all 1/4 sliders here.
  5. 00:20:537 - Starting from here, the sliders are slightly overlapped with each other like this. So, if you got time, try using another spacing, like 1.4x and avoid making them overlapped.
  6. 00:23:610 - This slight break is quite weird as you are following vocals for 00:22:873 (4,5,6), but the vocal doesn't halt during the break. Filling it makes players more comfortable to play imo.
  8. 00:42:545 - Add a circle here? The drum is as weighty as 00:42:668 (2). Same for 00:43:037 and 00:43:528.
  9. 00:43:283 (2) - I am quite sure this is overmapped because there's no distinct drum.
  10. 00:47:340 (5) - You need a larger spacing here for distinguishing the rhythm gap.
  11. 00:52:996 (4,5,6) - The rhythm throughout the whole map is quite unnatural imo, for example, these circles. It's in fact continuous sounds at the background music if you listen carefully using 25% speed. I believe you are not mapping the vocal because of 00:52:012 (1,2,3). So, I recommend you placing streams instead of choppy circles.
  13. I have skipped second kiai, since they are more or less identical to first one.

Hard

1. As the BPM is only 122, AR8 is a bit too fast and some 1/6 patterns are quite harsh, consider AR7 instead.
  2. 00:06:766 (1,2,3) - This kind of slight overlap has been mentioned in Insane. Same for all 1/4 rhythm like 00:09:717 (4,5).
  4. 00:22:996 (1) - The DS here is the same problem as Insane. Make it consistent would be much better.
  6. 00:48:078 (1,3) - It's totally avoidable for this overlap, it just messes up the appearance imo.
  7. 00:52:381 - Circle. And also circle suggestions are justified by the second kiai.
  12. 01:05:783 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - It's a piece of cake to position these on the centre of the field.
  14. 01:16:110 (2,3,4,5) - In fact, 1/6 circles seldom appear in Hard, coz it's quite surprising. I suggest replacing them with sliders.
  15. 01:16:971 (6) - This is a polarity problem and really hard to figure out it's a blue tick circle because of the high AR ur using. Just add a circle at 01:16:848 to fix it.

Normal

1. AR4 and OD/HP3 make the set more balanced because the BPM is quite low and there are quite a number of gaps in the prelude.
  3. 00:19:799 (4) - Do not use 1/4 reserved slider in Normal, it's hard for newbies to read. Try a straight slider instead.
  6. 00:42:176 (5) - Reserved arrow covered by previous slider, which is unrankable.
  9. Basically, the pattern of this Normal is similar to Hard, quite orderless imo. You should try placing them in an aesthetic way by using more blankets, symmetry, parallel structures, CTRL+SHIFT+R, etc. And, avoid overlaps. Shapes of sliders can be improved too, for example, 01:01:848 (1). Try to make the nodes neat by placing them like this:

Easy

1. Grab some time and improve the gentle overlaps of sliders like what I said in Insane.
  5. 00:46:848 (4,1) - Stacking is highly discouraged in Easy. Same for 00:59:635 (3,4) - 01:12:422 (4,5).
  6. 01:24:471 (2) - A reversed slider would fits nicer to the vocal as I mentioned in Normal.
Good luck!

Insane

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

I don't think removing the clap is an good idea as I can hear the clap sound clearly from the song.

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Hard

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Just the same as I talked in Insane.

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

I have already added.

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Normal

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Are you serious...?Or you just pointed the wrong note out?

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Understood~Thank you~

Easy

Corrected~Thank you~

Although I can't really consistent DS as if I follow the DS strictly, the distance of the note which you just pointed out and the previous one will be too far, I can make the distance of them more far.

I have already added the 'Finish' sound effect.

Corrected~Thank you~

Corrected~Thank you~

Thanks for modding~
Topic Starter
FastBoy

A i k a wrote:

M4M!

Easy
00:46:848 (4,1) - Overlaping is not recommended for Easy difficulty.
00:59:635 (3,4) - Same as above.
Distance snap here, fix it.

Normal
00:00:865 (1,1) - Circle far away from spinner in such little time in Normal diff is not recommended and can be very annoying for group of players.

Didn't find problems in other difficulties.

End Comment
I enjoy the looks of your patterns, really. But I don't seem to enjoy playing it, for some reason, it doesn't flow very good. :p
Although your suggestion seems useless, thanks for modding~
So it's my term to mod your beatmap now.
Sorry about I mod your beatmap so late.
smallboat
貼錯貼子 這篇無視
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.