forum

Zhankyou no Terror/Terror No Resonance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MoeMoeOrRiot
Well after watching the first five episodes off Zhankyou No Terror i have to say that i am likeing this show alot.
It has a good plot, beautiful animation, and likeable characters.
I wont go into anymore detail on why i am like this show so much i just want to know what you guys feel about the anime so far.

It's still hard for me to say what i think is the best this season. Tokyo Ghoul or Zhankyou no Terror.
I am not trying to start a Tokyo Ghoul and Zhankyou No Terror war, but i just want to know what you guys think is the best so far this season.

Here is the opening beacuse it is so awesome :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvKyPhLTtsk
This video will probably get shut down so just look it up if you want to watch it.

DON'T SPOIL the show for anyone, remember to use the spoiler chat function for that. Thanks :)
piruchan
Let's hope the FBI anti-terrorism unit don't close this thread.

I'd say this is the best of the season, but I don't watch Tokyo Ghoul so that might be invalid.

The anime successfully keep me interested without giving away too much plot. I usually stay away from anime which plot is unclear after 2 or 3 episodes, but not with Zankyou no Terror.

and I'd turn gay for Nine
Liiraye
Watanabe is creating another cult hit with zankyou no terror imo. It's really clever and has an intriguing plot as well as subplots you just want to learn more about. Definitely a competitor for animu of the year. Only thing I can't commend too much are characters, but that's mainly because I don't think one should define the characters before the show is over. I generally like them though.
Logograph
Best show of the season. And it just keeps getting better.

piruchan wrote:

and I'd turn gay for Nine
Pfft, Twelve is where it's at
NoHitter
When I first saw the title, I read it as Sankyuu no Terror instead of Zankyou.
So now, I'm stuck with thinking of it as "Gratitude of Terror".

In other news, yes I find it interesting, if not a bit suspension of disbelief-heavy.
GeeNX
I'm enjoying a lot this anime, probably the best of the season but, that Five, it's like she just appeared and it's too overpowered, let's see how it goes. I dislike a bit that
Bweh

GeeNX wrote:

I'm enjoying a lot this anime, probably the best of the season but, that Five, it's like she just appeared and it's too overpowered, let's see how it goes. I dislike a bit that
She comes from the same spot as our MC's—they'd have to be equally matched. She's not really overpowered, it's just that there hasn't been any real obstacle for Sphinx since they've been curb stomping the police all day. Even competent detective man seemed more like part of their plans rather than an actual obstacle.

It is somewhat frustrating to see the conflict change like this, but I admit it would've gotten trite had it been played any longer. This show is supposed to be 1-cour, isn't it?
yumi
Possible spoilers below.

SPOILER
The Engrish in this last episode, holy jesus.

Also, how does this happen?

Regardless of this episode, still really enjoying this show.
KazmiSain
[quote="sayonara flo"]

The Engrish in this last episode, holy jesus.

Ikr, so bad England
OtakuHart
im starting to love this anime - Nine ish just so handsome and cool >//< <3
Rise_old_1
The idea to add such a non - popular theme like Terror to an anime is just genius, I expected this anime to be amazing and I wasn't disapointed so far
ALSO FUCKING YOKO KANNO - you have to know the music is gonna be fantastic.

another point of it is that the FBI joined and they didn't leave it in the dull theme of putting it in all Japanese and just forget about the idea of the FBI, the american agency. the English which had no actors which are really great in speaking English, spoke it beautifuly which added to the show IMO.

also, I'm still looking for the hidden motive of why nine and twelve don't want to hurt people with their terrorist attacks (the full motive not only the game stuff)
and when Lisa is going to really shine in the show.

Until episode 7 my rating for this show is like, 10/10 from personal enjoyment and all the story, animation, music and so on...~

Also - 100 POST HYPE <3
moeanao
yeah, I think it's amazing so far. And the soundtracks and OP gosh, they're all so beautiful. well, to be expected of Yoko kanno.
I do like zankyou no terror more than tokyo ghoul, but only anime wise. I like the tokyo ghoul manga better than zankyou no terror. not because I think it's better or anything, I'm just more into it than znt.