forum

What made you laugh today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Witch Mercy
BrokenArrow
dkun's behaviour wasn't appropiate. He is supposed to be a role model as a mod, isn't he? Yet he provoked an innocent user, fully knowing the consequences this may result in - fully knowing he won't receive punishment due to his superior position.
I suggest giving him the Shiirn treatment and release him from his duties. Together we can stop this madness, together we can stop mods rampaging and abusing their power in GD.
WE JUST HAVE TO STAND UP.
Kanye West

dkun wrote:

dkun wrote:

how ironic
dkun

Graciee wrote:

And from my point of view they are just major butthurt lol
Since you wanna play the targetting game, I wonder who was it that after getting dumped kept trying to spam me everywhere and harass my friends to try to get me back together with you?
You were so desperate and I was just laughing through it the whole time.
You're 21 years old turning 22 soon, so please for gods sake act like one.
Tripping over some idiotic internet relationship should be the least of your problems right now lmao
By the way please explain the irony here, because you two are clearly misusing the word.
And from my point of view, you don't have a heart. I would also call you a hypocrite, but everyone's one, right?
I call something ironic, that doesn't mean I'm specifically targeting you, nor do I endorse John's messages, at all.

You're the one who's overreacting here, from all I can tell. Running away from all your problems starting to get to you? A few words starting to irritate you? That's really funny.

BrokenArrow wrote:

dkun's behaviour wasn't appropiate. He is supposed to be a role model as a mod, isn't he? Yet he provoked an innocent user, fully knowing the consequences this may result in - fully knowing he won't receive punishment due to his superior position.
I suggest giving him the Shiirn treatment and release him from his duties. Together we can stop this madness, together we can stop mods rampaging and abusing their power in GD.
WE JUST HAVE TO STAND UP.
So which rules am I breaking, exactly? I wasn't told to stop by the user, nor am I going off-topic anywhere in my posts. They adhere to the OP/subject as needed.

Stand up to what? Your own twisted sense of what you think is right? You're right BA, you don't know the situation. So take your own advice, stand up.
If you honestly have an issue with my behavior, report me. I'm not above the rules.

Ignorance is bliss.
Witch Mercy
I'm the one overreacting? Who's the one the started screenshotting things and posting them everywhere trying to target me? Pretty sure it wasn't me.
So what I'm heartless? At least I kept it in between private messages, but you two were the ones that decided to bring this kind of pointless drama to light.
You said that BA doesn't know the situation so he shouldn't barge in, isn't that what you're doing with my situation?
Yeah sure you probably heard "the story" from John's side of view, but did you truly know what was going on? Yet you strongly took his side.
Yeah so what I was "running away from my problems"? It was just some stupid internet fling that shouldn't even have happened.
I was dealing with a child the whole time.
You try too hard to be a white knight sometimes, maybe you should learn to know your place and just stay out of things that have nothing to do with you to start with.
dkun
It did make me laugh. I didn't expect a reply from you, but Sir White-knight-Anon.

So what if you're heartless? Thanks for proving my point. At least I don't run away from my problems when the going gets tough. At least I don't abandon all my "friends" and call them all "fuckers" and act like a fake person.

I strongly took his side because that's the only side I had to hear. Where did you go? Oh wait...

And you kept it in private? I tried it private. Where's the replies? I never got one.
But hey, I'm still open for it to be private! (and we can all pretend this never happened)
Jordan
THE DRAMA IS REAL
Haneure

Trauter wrote:

Scrolling back a few pages back from this stuff by which I mean this ridiculous popcorn-worthy drama that deserves to be deleted from this threadand seeing this wonderful work of art. LOL kudos to you, Trauter :D
BrokenArrow
I just felt like making a melodramatic post, don't worry I'm not gonna report you to the internet police. Peppy sees everything regardless.

But I still hate you for that 2 hour silence you gave me one and a half year ago dkun, so don't talk to me and get lost. Baka.
Witch Mercy
You know what's really funny though?
A certain someone that can't fight his own battles, and just follows along with whatever you say.
So what you tried to talk to me and I didn't reply? I wasn't obligated to reply to you.
Keep harassing me and we'll see where this goes.
All you're doing is making yourself look bad in front of everyone and at the end of the day if you don't get punished for all this, it'll just prove even more how the higher-ups can just abuse the system and get away with it meanwhile people that the mods don't like would get punished for small things.
dkun

BrokenArrow wrote:

I just felt like making a melodramatic post, don't worry I'm not gonna report you to the internet police. Peppy sees everything regardless.

But I still hate you for that 2 hour silence you gave me one and a half year ago dkun, so don't talk to me and get lost. Baka.
I lol'd, b-baka >wwwww<;;;~~~~~~

Graciee wrote:

You know what's really funny though?
A certain someone that can't fight his own battles, and just follows along with whatever you say.
So what you tried to talk to me and I didn't reply? I wasn't obligated to reply to you.
Keep harassing me and we'll see where this goes.
All you're doing is making yourself look bad in front of everyone and at the end of the day you don't punished for all this, it'll just prove even more how the higher-ups can just abuse the system and get away with it meanwhile people that the mods don't like would get punished for small things.
All I see is you avoiding the actual problem.

Since I take this post as an inclination to stop, then I will! I have done nothing wrong otherwise minus airing dirty laundry. Report me if you feel otherwise!
Riari
This thread.

dkun is hilarious and should take this up as a side-job.
Ioka
AYE BRUH
dkun

Riari wrote:

This thread.

I tried applying to various places, but everyone denied my application! They were all too hurt with the jokes I had to put on the table. ;_____;
BrokenArrow
TIL mods can edit their posts after people posted something without it showing "has been edited X times..."
Can you stealth-edit other people's posts too?
Riari

dkun wrote:

Riari wrote:

This thread.

I tried applying to various places, but everyone denied my application! They were all too hurt with the jokes I had to put on the table. ;_____;

Maybe in the same way you hurt me.

My sides are in pain right now.
birra
I laughed at my own grandma who just came back home with hard breath because of running with some other neighbors for the mass sport today. GRANDMA IM SORRY OK YOU LOOKED FUNNY BUT YOU TRIED SO HARD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. now pls accept my love grandma. <33
DeletedUser_4041880

Masturbation party solves all the problems
birra
nomnoming pillows is the better solution ok. pillows are best. AND AND MORE PILLOWS. MORE-PILLOWS.
Gakkun

Frostei wrote:

Masturbation party solves all the problems
Kanye West
Ioka

Kanye West wrote:

Mikelicious
I'm always late for the drama F#CK
birra

Mikelicious wrote:

I'm always late for the drama F#CK
mikepls. :') OH AND AND MAKE MORE VIDS OK. ♡
Kanye West

Amir wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

nice avatar buddy

kakao is better though.
Ioka

Kanye West wrote:

nice avatar buddy

kakao is better though.
where is the chill bruh stop
Foxtrot
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

DaddyCoolVipper

Graciee wrote:

Since you wanna play the targetting game, I wonder who was it that after getting dumped kept trying to spam me everywhere and harass my friends to try to get me back together with you?

You guys can't possibly defend his actions here and then give shit to her on the forums. Come on, that was fucking ridiculous to do. JAKACHAN even told me that she enjoyed it, but clearly not.
khan119
the fuck is wrong with these people
Faust
Had a silly laugh of relief to myself when I accidentally stumbled upon spoilers for a series while on the web..

And then getting another piece of spoiler afterwards that makes the above invalid, in the end.
Witch Mercy
Trash Boat
the next post VV
lol
Flanster
Chiuyo

LoliFlan wrote:

''Leonardo Doujinshi'' oh god i cant D:
TheNekoNextDoor

And also this.

LoliFlan wrote:

"Moe Lisa" X'D
Lambda-chan
I just can't stop laughing about this...

Chiuyo
Literally everything about school cracked me up today
I started to laugh so god damn loud in the middle of the class when my friend just gave me a derp face

Also we have a freaky guy in our class and my friend is super afraid of him, even funnier
Kouya-
Re-playing South Park : The Stick of Truth and 100% the game all in one day .
Varetyr
Rio-
A Scene in How I met Your Mother...
show more