forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
La Volpe
Scumbag cat knocking off my 3ds off my desk just so she could sleep there.
-sev
My muscle memory has gone to shit the last two days and I don't even understand how that's possible. I can't keep up combos as well as I used to a couple days ago and my aim is off. It's so frustrating, I don't even feel like playing after a couple songs.
Rio-
this map (dat' last part tho')
Mousse3
I have work today... I need my daily dose of OSU
TheNekoNextDoor
Turns out after all of the fuss, I can't livestream osu! on my laptop without a heckload of lag. V_V
Foxtrot

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Turns out after all of the fuss, I can't livestream osu! on my laptop without a heckload of lag. V_V
Livestreaming requires a pretty powerful computer if I remember correctly.
Kyonko Hizara

Dulcet wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Livestreaming requires a pretty powerful computer if I remember correctly.
Yeah you need a good GPU to keep up the FPS
Aurani
You should also have a decent internet connection as well. If you're planning on streaming in 720p, make sure to have at least 2x the upload bandwidth of the combined bitrates of your stream. I think a 16:9 aspect size on 720p would require around 2340 bitrate and let's say the audio requires 64, that'd be a total of 2400 Kbps upload as a minimum for the stream.

I wouldn't say the GPU is all that important when streaming Osu from all games, but it's just common sense that you won't be streaming it if your FPS is barely reaching 200 even without any other applications on.
Birdy
The sunset was lame. Though what can you expect after a stormy day, when it barely has cleared up.
-Takis-
My really stinking bad headache. v_v
TheNekoNextDoor
My headphones are being temperamental.
Over the past few days, if I knock the jack, the audio cuts off from the right earphone, and I have to put the wire in a specific position to get it back playing in both.
Nase Izumi
quiz-chan_DELETED
^
Chiuyo
That some people have it too hard to mind their own business.
Bweh
Apparently it's fine when oldfags circlejerk
Trauter
My whole life
Kouya-
Failing so hard at PP farming . . .
YamiHikari
That there's gonna be a pile of tests and homework submittion coming up this week.
Rio-
For some reason, my Internet Speed slowed down again... and I had a lot of homeworks today
Witch Mercy
People that are stubborn and won't listen to you no matter what.
Kouya-
That I still haven't started my Honors Chem Summer Homework Packet Thing yet =~=
Aerynolae
Happy, talented friends that I have. Whereas me is a lazyass bum
kirueggy
Had to block two people on Snapchat this past week, apparently being best friends with a girl means you are together
Kouya-
trying to make your first beatmap look good and sound good, but fails entirely and makes you feel like sheet .
dkun

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
AutoMedic

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
hah
Jazz

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
oh jesus
BrokenArrow
quality mod
Mint-Spice
more like sad , cuz there's always no nice mania rooms which matches my skills OTL :(
( its always either too easy or too hard .. and got kicked twice in a row )
JAKACHAN

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
Man I miss a lot of shit when I don't have a computer!
Chiuyo
i still have candy in my nose, and i cant sneeze
Kanye West

dkun wrote:

Graciee wrote:

how ironic
Trash Boat
dkun's reply to grace

seriously?
Jazz
I suggest you stay out of something you don't know anything about
you have no right to judge the people involved
Trash Boat
yeah no, I already researched. Either way, it's not professional.
ColdTooth
I have a painful stomach ache that my dad had for 2 weeks. Welp... :v I have school in about a week and I'm guessing this won't go away in the same amount of time
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

yeah no, I already researched. Either way, it's not professional.
I actually have to agree with you for once (oh God forgive me for saying it) - from the view of a stranger who doesn't have anything to do with it or knows about the details of their past relationship, she seems like she really likes blatant attention-whoring, while he's being wet behind the ears in terms of handling the whole relationship and spreading personal thoughts/information in public - something which you should keep to yourself or in private circles.

That's the straightforward realistic view of a stranger who just came on the Forum and is like "What in the goddamn world is this shit?", not my personal opinion, as I know better than to join a "let's bash him/her!" Osu public team of quasi-justice.
Kanye West
man who cares if it was "professional" or "unprofessional"

this is a casual place to talk about casual things. i think dkun was justified in his response to an absurd situation.

also, why so serious guys? comon

Trash Boat
this is GD, ofc we have to be serious. But in this kind of cases, sometimes its better to pretend that aquí no pasó nada. so let's move on for the sake of the thread.
however, this won't go unnoticed
Witch Mercy
show more