forum

Move scroll bar position of OSU online ranking left to right

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-PM-
In now, The scroll bar position of OSU online ranking is located left.
Generally, many users use scroll wheel, but there is scroll bar so we have to make a practical scroll bar.
But this position of scroll bar is so inconvenience.
We can see and got know easily in daily life that the scroll bar position of Windows Folder and Internet is located right.
Because it is more comfortable when scroll bar is located right than left.
If this located left, this looks like neat of course, but not usability.
Scroll bar was more convenient to use when old client than now client.
So i request to move a scroll bar position left to right.

↓↓↓↓↓

Ongaku
Huh... Wasn't this added before, then removed? I get the feeling the scroll bar was moved to the right before, then moved back to the left... Might be just me.
But yea, I agree with this. Its kinda annoying when its on the left...
Lolzep

Ongaku wrote:

But yea, I agree with this. Its kinda annoying when its on the left...
Especially when you have 2 screens and you have to make sure you dont go off your 1st screen... *cough*
Ayachi-
Maybe let us to choose to stay at left or right in the option menu
XPJ38

Ongaku wrote:

Huh... Wasn't this added before, then removed? I get the feeling the scroll bar was moved to the right before, then moved back to the left... Might be just me.
Yup, it was done to make place for this:

As far as I am concerned, I prefer having the scrollbar on the left, because in fullscreen mode, it requires less aim to click on it (meaning I just have to move the mouse on the extreme left border of the screen without aiming anything then move it upwards or downwards to get to the bar, instead of having to aim a little rectangle somewhere in the middle of the screen).

Although I can understand why it could be a burden in windowed mode. The bar is ridiculously small.
Topic Starter
-PM-

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

Maybe let us to choose to stay at left or right in the option menu
I hope so.

XPJ38 wrote:

Ongaku wrote:

Yup, it was done to make place for this:

As far as I am concerned, I prefer having the scrollbar on the left, because in fullscreen mode, it requires less aim to click on it (meaning I just have to move the mouse on the extreme left border of the screen without aiming anything then move it upwards or downwards to get to the bar, instead of having to aim a little rectangle somewhere in the middle of the screen).

Although I can understand why it could be a burden in windowed mode. The bar is ridiculously small.
Then i think it's good if move scroll bar left to right and locate 'recent played time' on the right of scroll bar.
→ Osu ranking ㅣ Scroll bar ㅣ Recent played time
Full Tablet
You don't need to use the scrollbar to scroll, you can just drag the list from the center.
Topic Starter
-PM-

Full Tablet wrote:

You don't need to use the scrollbar to scroll, you can just drag the list from the center.
I know, but in the past, scroll bar located on right and i claimed it is more convenient when it's stay on right than left so i requesting to move it. Because existing funtions makes more convenient is very important stuff.
Vertify
Trying to use the scrollbar in window mode it is indeed a pain (as to not click your desktop or whatever is underneath your osu window).
Topic Starter
-PM-

Vertify wrote:

Trying to use the scrollbar in window mode it is indeed a pain (as to not click your desktop or whatever is underneath your osu window).
^ Really (I'm a window mode user too)
Sadolution

-PM- wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

I know, but in the past, scroll bar located on right and i claimed it is more convenient when it's stay on right than left so i requesting to move it. Because existing funtions makes more convenient is very important stuff.
im pretty sure its not even intended to use the bar to scoll, its more an indicator for you were you actually are.