posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
Foxtrot
YamiHikari
My crush joking around.
DothThouHoist
I laughed because senpai won't notice me...
Ha..ha..ha... I'm lonely(lol)
Kouya-
Google translate gave me a yen sign instead, and the sentence is completely off anyways ~

Chiuyo
BrokenArrow
Found some pretty interesting stuff on my hard drive.
Never again shall I browse through my selfie gallery from 1-3 years ago, that's some embarassing shit ;_;
GladiOol

BrokenArrow wrote:

selfie gallery, that's some embarassing shit
ftfy
ztrot
Gladi's OT thread
Birdy
ztrot's title
Bweh
Went through zefrank's videos again; True Facts uses some excellent exposition.
Birdy
kaceytron crying on Twitch 8-)
-Seren-
Mikelicious
^ #wedreamwecan
TakuMii

this series is genius
Kyonko Hizara
Rio-

From Zharaff's Userpage
Trauter
La Volpe
I am Groot.
YamiHikari
My friends, they were so funny :3
Varetyr
Kouya-
TakuMii
Foxtrot

La Volpe wrote:

I am Groot.
We are Groot.
Nutella
Making fun of animes with my closest friend.
Tacky
Skyping with a friend whom i've never met, but that's most of us anyway, isn't it?
Rio-
Some Videos in NicoNicoDouga
Chiuyo
this guy working at subway was hella funny
Kouya-
Taiko Players be like :

dkun

dkun wrote:

how ironic
JAKACHAN

dkun wrote:

how ironic
Chiuyo

La Volpe wrote:

I am Groot.
thinking about groot just makes me sad
BrokenArrow
yeah not sure how you guys find this hilarious but from the angle of an outsider you guys just seem really frustrated
Witch Mercy
And from my point of view they are just major butthurt lol
Since you wanna play the targetting game, I wonder who was it that after getting dumped kept trying to spam me everywhere and harass my friends to try to get me back together with you?
You were so desperate and I was just laughing through it the whole time.
You're 21 years old turning 22 soon, so please for gods sake act like one.
Tripping over some idiotic internet relationship should be the least of your problems right now lmao
By the way please explain the irony here, because you two are clearly misusing the word.
Snow

Graciee wrote:

Since you wanna play the targetting game, I wonder who was it that after getting dumped kept trying to spam me everywhere and harass my friends to try to get me back together with you?
Tripping over some idiotic internet relationship should be the least of your problems right now lmao
By the way please explain the irony here, because you two are clearly misusing the word.
Bleh, with all due respect as much as I'm not affiliated with the issue. I'd advise taking it... privately? No point publicly posting it on a forum, where the "What made you laugh today" turns into a"drama/history" thread.
Witch Mercy
BrokenArrow
dkun's behaviour wasn't appropiate. He is supposed to be a role model as a mod, isn't he? Yet he provoked an innocent user, fully knowing the consequences this may result in - fully knowing he won't receive punishment due to his superior position.
I suggest giving him the Shiirn treatment and release him from his duties. Together we can stop this madness, together we can stop mods rampaging and abusing their power in GD.
WE JUST HAVE TO STAND UP.
Kanye West

dkun wrote:

dkun wrote:

how ironic
dkun

Graciee wrote:

And from my point of view, you don't have a heart. I would also call you a hypocrite, but everyone's one, right?
I call something ironic, that doesn't mean I'm specifically targeting you, nor do I endorse John's messages, at all.

You're the one who's overreacting here, from all I can tell. Running away from all your problems starting to get to you? A few words starting to irritate you? That's really funny.

BrokenArrow wrote:

dkun's behaviour wasn't appropiate. He is supposed to be a role model as a mod, isn't he? Yet he provoked an innocent user, fully knowing the consequences this may result in - fully knowing he won't receive punishment due to his superior position.
I suggest giving him the Shiirn treatment and release him from his duties. Together we can stop this madness, together we can stop mods rampaging and abusing their power in GD.
WE JUST HAVE TO STAND UP.
So which rules am I breaking, exactly? I wasn't told to stop by the user, nor am I going off-topic anywhere in my posts. They adhere to the OP/subject as needed.

Stand up to what? Your own twisted sense of what you think is right? You're right BA, you don't know the situation. So take your own advice, stand up.
If you honestly have an issue with my behavior, report me. I'm not above the rules.

Ignorance is bliss.
Witch Mercy
I'm the one overreacting? Who's the one the started screenshotting things and posting them everywhere trying to target me? Pretty sure it wasn't me.
So what I'm heartless? At least I kept it in between private messages, but you two were the ones that decided to bring this kind of pointless drama to light.
You said that BA doesn't know the situation so he shouldn't barge in, isn't that what you're doing with my situation?
Yeah sure you probably heard "the story" from John's side of view, but did you truly know what was going on? Yet you strongly took his side.
Yeah so what I was "running away from my problems"? It was just some stupid internet fling that shouldn't even have happened.
I was dealing with a child the whole time.
You try too hard to be a white knight sometimes, maybe you should learn to know your place and just stay out of things that have nothing to do with you to start with.
show more