forum

Your longest osu! session

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ayesha Altugle
16 hours
Blanky
9 hours of non-stop play. Would have played longer, but I was beginning to play badly, eyes were becoming sore, and my wrist nerves were tightening and becoming painful. Would have played an extra 5 hours if it weren't for these damn human limits.
Ichi
probably for 5 hs
Kouya-
14 hours ~
Sophia
23 hours, including not-playing moments, which was like 10 or more hours of it all.
Rei Hakurei
106 hours
Rewben2
Not long. Probably like 3-4 hours in a single session but something like 8 hours in a single day.
Valdyr
5 hours, I'd say, same as Ichi.
naliem
Not more than 5 hours.
xGx

KagamiHRS
At most 12 hours per day, 4-5 hours continuous.
enap
when i was motivated to improve a lot i played about ~12hours with only small breaks for browsing forums and youtube + food
Nytma
same here smth like 12 hours
NeedsCoffee
[deleted]
beeboy123
4 hours at most in a session in a day maybe 6-7
Green Platinum
Probably around 9-10 hours, time can sure fly playing multis despite most of it is spent waiting for people to download the map.
Kingkevin30
i think around 22h...i started at 8AM and stopped the next day at 6AM or something
B1rd
is there a command or something that lets you see how long you've been playing?
Dexus
It shows on the main menu where it also shows the total of your maps. It only tracks how long the game is open. If you close the game the time resets.
Raixor
16 hours from 10am to 2am. only took breakes for eating/wc
kuur0
around 6 hrs or something, but that only happened once or twice.
NixXSkate
I don't think I've ever gone over 7 hours straight, but I never really count. I only know I've gone around 7 hours because I've livestreamed for 5 and a half hours before, and before that, I was playing for over an hour.
OsuMe65
12 hours w/o playung anything, just Chatting and watching Autoplay
Kunagi7
4 hours in a session.
Sylveon
11 hours or so
sayonara_sekai
700~~ plays / 10 hours
Maxis
4 hours straight session without breaks (longest by far, I usually take breaks frequently), 12 with 5-20min breaks, and then I'd say 16 hours of osu! just running or so.

First two were rare occurences, though the last pretty much commonly happens and would be a lot higher if I didn't shut down my computer nightly, I usually just have osu! running all the time now.
I Give Up
45 minutes, then 15 minute break, repeat for 10 hours. I am bad at sticking to one task for a long time. Normally I play like this for 2-3 hours, 3-4 days a week.

My longest without breaks was about 1 hr 10 minutes. It was really frustrating for me, after 1 hr it becomes more of a job and is no longer fun, that's just how I am.
Soarezi
1400 plays 19 hours
I Give Up

Soarezi wrote:

1400 plays 19 hours
I wish I had your dedication o.o
Eoteon
Around 10 hours
MostDakka
12h. I made around 1000k plays that day. But real challenge will come. Last day of summer i always spend playing `1 chosen game for 40h[i do it only once per year]. Maybe it will be osu this time ;p
LtBeanSniffer
I made to 14 hours on the dot. However I only had 300 plays or so. Not because I was afk but because I spend most of my time in chat
Gear
9 hours on my first day of play.
caowebunga
Five hours of continuous play on my first day (that rhymes)
asukai-
Just did a 9 hour session today 💪
xRxxy

[CE]asukai wrote:

Ayooo lets go, mine was 16ish hours which was last week💪
Stomiks

xRxxy wrote:

[CE]asukai wrote:

you played all day?
xRxxy

Stomiks wrote:

xRxxy wrote:

[CE]asukai wrote:

you played all day?
yea i ate then didn't stop playing except for the occasional 5min break
DM FOR MUTUAL

xRxxy wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

xRxxy wrote:

[CE]asukai wrote:

you played all day?
yea i ate then didn't stop playing except for the occasional 5min break
How? I feel like shit after playing for 3 hours, longest I've managed is probably 4 in one continuous session.
show more