forum

Extra log in security

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
HazeL
double+ security so that we can prevent hacks

(my account was hacked a while ago)
Oinari-sama
Sorry but this kind of topic isn't meant to be discussed openly. Peppy and the team will tackle the problem in their own ways.
deadbeat

Oinari-sama wrote:

Sorry but this kind of topic isn't meant to be discussed openly. Peppy and the team will tackle the problem in their own ways.
you sure? he's asking for an extra method of login verification. facebook and google do something similar which is rather helpful
Oinari-sama

deadbeat wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

you sure? he's asking for an extra method of login verification. facebook and google do something similar which is rather helpful
It's a totally different business if that's what he's asking for 0.0

t/98652 came to mind when this kind of topic appears
- Marco -
maybe a 2 steps autentication (?)
deadbeat
i changed the thread name so it's a bit more clear. though if Oinari was right and i'm wrong, then it was a pointless change \:D/

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL, can you confirm what you're requesting?
Topic Starter
HazeL

deadbeat wrote:

i changed the thread name so it's a bit more clear. though if Oinari was right and i'm wrong, then it was a pointless change \:D/

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL, can you confirm what you're requesting?
thanks for changing it

umm extra layer of security so that your account will not be hacked easily

glad that i got this account again T_T
(im not good in eng)
Oinari-sama
^I assume that's a yes for 2-step authentication sort of thing. In that case please feel free to discuss.

Thanks for timely support deadbeat :)
Topic Starter
HazeL

Oinari-sama wrote:

^I assume that's a yes for 2-step authentication sort of thing. In that case please feel free to discuss.

Thanks for timely support deadbeat :)
thank you :D
<and also how can i vote this topic. im just a 1month supporter>
deadbeat

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL wrote:

and also how can i vote this topic. im just a 1month supporter
feature requests can now only be voted for 24 hours after the thread was created
Topic Starter
HazeL

deadbeat wrote:

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL wrote:

and also how can i vote this topic. im just a 1month supporter
feature requests can now only be voted for 24 hours after the thread was created
i see. thank you so much , deadbeat :)
hope that osu will become more better and better +++++++++++++++++=
- Marco -
Topic Starter
HazeL

marcostudios wrote:

umm....can http://www.twilio.com/docs/howto/two-fa ... entication help?
yes. it is helpful .thanks :)

(reading)
Ace3DF
I'd rather not have to enter more shit just to log into my account. Just don't be dumb and let your password get out. Your own fault. If something happens (i.e. hacks used on your account and you get banned) you can always contact the support email.
Topic Starter
HazeL

Ace3DF wrote:

I'd rather not have to enter more shit just to log into my account. Just don't be dumb and let your password get out. Your own fault. If something happens (i.e. hacks used on your account and you get banned) you can always contact the support email.
Other hackers are too good they even change your email add

<Hackers here are PRO>
Arnold0
I don't know if something like this would be really useful, but something that can be done is this :
On some games you can download an app on your phone (android or iOS) and you link your account with it. After that before you want to login to the game you open the app and click a button which permits logins to your account for 45secs. And when you add it to your account, it gives you an code you can use if you lose your phone so you won't be locked out of the game.
I don't think this is too hard to do and it's pretty secure as someone would have to stole you your unlock code or your phone to access you account.
O2MasterFX
I had to bump this to remind devs.
Pawsu
I do think verification takes its place.
It's essentially same thing - for every IP, it will trigger a Verficiation.
Reha
If you are going to do this and make symbols places different, please note that
Furry