forum

EU CTB League

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swimmy
I posted this idea for Europe but it could also be used in America North and South, Azia.
Hi guys,
I tought it would be fun to create an kind of EU CTB League. You need to play once against every player in the League.
-If you win the match, you get 1 point, if you lose it, you get 0 point.
-The player with the most points at the end of the season wins.
-To win the match, you need to win on 3 or 4 beatmaps (we need to decide on that).
-It would be good to make 2 Leagues, one for no mode players and one for HD players, overwise HD players will get an advantage on no mode players.
-At the begining of the League, there would be an map pack with the maps you are allowed to play in the tournament.
-Every week you will know on Thursday morning against who you need to play. You will have the time to play your match and to send the results of it until Monday morning form the next week. The ranking will be updated in the week.
-To prove you played the match, you need to send the link of the Match history to the or one of the tournament organisators.
-There could also be a DT and HR League or something like Winter HD League, Spring DT League, Summer No Mode League,Autumn HR League but I don't know if many players would be interested in it.
-If realy a lot of people likes the idea, we could make a First division for the elite players and a Second division for a little less skilled players.
We'll need to see how much people are interested in this idee to decide of how much people will be allowed to enter the League. You can participe to the League if you are form one of the following countries:
Countries
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Denmark
Germany
Estonia
Finland
France
Greece
United Kingdom
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Norway
The Netherlands
Austria
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovenia
Slovakia
Spain
Czech Republic
Sweden
Switzerland
Pleas notice that this League is only for the best players of EU so if you want to enter, make sure that you have some skills and that your are not just a beginer.

Players list
Kingkevin30
Yostel
jantjeb
JonasP
Yukiteru Amano
K i u i
Verosan??
lanki33
dinidini4000
Nebux
Kosmit
iRevi

This is only an idea, I realy don't know if this is going to interest anybody.

Thanks for reading and post your impression about this idea below :)
Kingkevin30

Givralii wrote:

Pleas notice that this League is only for the best players of EU so if you want to enter, make sure that you have some skills and that your are not just a beginer.
RIP Me xD i would maybe join if i would be good enough
Yostel
Sounds interesting, maybe i'll join
jantjeb
Count me in :V
Not that i'm good or something like that.
JonasP
great idea in my opinion
I think best would be too create different divisions and top 2-3 of every division are a division higher in next season and bottom 2 go down one division

i'd definitely try to get back into CTB and join :D
Yukiteru Amano
Norway is missing on the country-list! I am in btw ;w;
Yeah, I would totally join if I could. Why isn't Norway there? :( But also, this will be alot of work for the staff, just saying. But I am totally up for it! :D
Verosan
heuheu
Lanki
Get norway on the list so i can join :3
dinidini4000
sounds like a thing that be fun
Topic Starter
Swimmy
I'm glad to see some people are interested :)
Kosmit
If I can, I also want join ^^
2280578_old
I Will join
Mile
There is no Norway here D:
Yukiteru Amano

BLACK-NINJA3000 wrote:

Are you blind xD?
Mile

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

BLACK-NINJA3000 wrote:

Are you blind xD?
Wow... maybe I am xD I wanna join btw :3
Revi-
Count me in , i want to have some fun with other ctb players :D
[Mustard]
Its so sad its only europe.. Next time make it global kay !!! :)
Best of 5 or 7?
Mile
Its really sad... I said I wanna join and the leader of this won't let me join... rank 494 isn't enough I guess -.-' oh well...
Ttobas
C..can I join ? ;_;
Yostel