Osu! Ultimate Leagues

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cookiemaid
Sadly, I can´t participate due to no internet from next week on. :(
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
EVERYONE WHO IS STILL SIGNING UP THERE IS A NEW SIGNUP.

I am not signing people up through the forum at this point use the forum to ask questions and voice your opinions for the tourney (e.g. suggestions, additions, etc.) go to the original post and sign-up through the new registration links for your respective leagues.
Unluckee
What is season 1A?
Pozepi

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Gold Season 1 is going to be on Monday August 11th. Please meet with your opponent to make sure a common time is available also keep in mind that all matches must be played on that day. If you cannot make a match you will lose by default. Brackets can be found here. http://challonge.com/Gold_Division_1
Do you have a bracket for Grandmaster division ready too, or will that have to wait?
[ HDthunder ]
i entered and now will want my arrival to become the best
Yauxo

uh
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Yauxo wrote:

uh
Bracket is incomplete bbeacuaase not everyone in that league has re registered, once more peoppe join it will correct automaticlaly
God Faelthas
I don't understand, i need to play vs. guy, but we need to make a deal when are we both free, and just go on multy and start playing maps from map pool? Could anyone explain me what should we do, in what time should we play, where, who will watch and stuffs like that.
DansGame
Sign me up for gold tournament please!
DENKOUSEKKA
Decided to sign up for the Grand Master league. < 3
or is it too late? *tears*
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

] Faelthas [ wrote:

I don't understand, i need to play vs. guy, but we need to make a deal when are we both free, and just go on multy and start playing maps from map pool? Could anyone explain me what should we do, in what time should we play, where, who will watch and stuffs like that.
discuss what time on Monday you wish to play with him, me or a moderator will be on all day simply send me a message and i will have a moderator set the lobby up for you.
serenasaurus
My bracket has a 14 hour time difference and we both have school too :L
Could you change it around to have closer time zones if possible?
Chocolat
Sounds fun!
Signed up for Gold Division.
MostDakka
Well ok i stopped playing std for some time but i'll give it a try signed for silver league

Fard
I hope I won't fall off after first match :3
Valdyr
Signed up for GM, why not, seems like it'll be fun. Even playing one match in a player-made tournament is thrilling to some point.
Ace3DF
This'll probs not end well but I'll give it a shot
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
GM Season 1 will be starting shortly and the Season 2 signup page is now live, I will PM all participants the map pools in the coming days.
Pozepi
You didnt register me in the GM brackets even tho I was one of the first to join ;____;
MostDakka
Switched to gold since i gained some ranks ;p
Backspace_old
already register on intermediate league :D
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I'll start other leagues soon as today I'm just running the preseason gold more of just to see how running all matches on one day would go, although I definitively need more staff and I'd appreciate anyone who could ref in future tournaments. PM if you're interested.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I know this is late but please just PM me the time you want to do your match and I'll give you a mod, sorry I'm so late to post this but i don't have a strong modding network yet so this will have to do fro preseason

EDIT: I'm sorry for any delay but my staffing has literally gone up into smoke, I'll have a solid staff again in about 2 day (working on it) once that's in place I will start casting the matches and I will start up the GM league and a couple others with sufficient players thank you for your patience.
GG BenQ MoaB
I think there are enough players to run silver league. Anybody registers in silver league for 2 days
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
OK then now I apologize for whoever signed up for gold league and was in the original 16, due to my staff being non existent only 3 games were actually played and one of those was victory by default. it's basically screwed because there was no staff to make a schedule at all, if you were in the original run of gold league please just re register under the new signup links i have posted I will be running a season of every league from silver through GM in the next couple week. GM will run first and the masters,gold,silver etc. please keep active and they will begin shortly.
Rammler
well why not, i'm signed up Bronze League
I'm rank #87103 atm.

btw I and 001thefish are the only ones that signed up for bronze atm :D how many people do we need to start it?
Makan1
why did I even sign up XD I guess bored and hopefully I can get some fun out of this...
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Ok everyone I'm sorry for the delay but i now have the staffing required and will begin to run GM league, you will be PM'd about it in a few hours if you are part of it. other leagues will be run afterwards also I'm still looking for as much staffing as possible if anyone's interested. thanks.
Core
Sign me up for gold league :D
Makan1

Core28 wrote:

you sign yourself up
Core

Makan1 wrote:

Core28 wrote:

you sign yourself up
I know ;)
Ju-kun143
plaatinum

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Ok everyone I'm sorry for the delay but i now have the staffing required and will begin to run GM league, you will be PM'd about it in a few hours if you are part of it. other leagues will be run afterwards also I'm still looking for as much staffing as possible if anyone's interested. thanks.
Is this like bo3 or what?
Winter-Fox_old
I guess I'll sign up for Silver league :)

- O n i -
i'd like to join master's

Drachma10
Would like to take part in little league
Totoro
I would like to participate in grand masters league :D
GG BenQ MoaB
When I registered for silver league i was rank 33.000 but now I am rank 29.800. What should I do?
Accelar
im interested as well
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

GG BenQ MoaB wrote:

When I registered for silver league i was rank 33.000 but now I am rank 29.800. What should I do?
STay in silver for now move to gold next time you signup. there werent enough players when we started so tourneys are running slow for now it's going to happen to a few people.
show more