show more
Nwolf
I am a pie
cheesiest
the ride never ends

the ride never ends
AutoMedic

Lewder wrote:

this is literally swedish autism at its finest, he won't stop doing this until he's banned and he's giggling to fuck behind his monitor
just let him spam and be jealous your sense of humour requires at least a little bit more to be satisfied
I told you to make him cry in that. thread i linked you to

now suffer

OP, stop being a faggot pls. We're being rude for a reason. Go do something productive. Read a book, hunt animals, bake cookies, play Yu Gi Oh, learn Sony Vegas. Just dont reply on this thread anymore k?
ColdTooth

Sonatora wrote:

OP, stop being a faggot pls. We're being rude for a reason. Go do something productive. Read a book, hunt animals, bake cookies, play Yu Gi Oh, learn Sony Vegas. Just dont reply on this thread anymore k?
He's probably new to the internet
Trauter

ColdTooth wrote:

Don't forget : http://rulesoftheinternet.com/
ColdTooth

Trauter wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Totally right on that one
AutoMedic

Trauter wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Yeah
Ayachi-

RasmusOlle wrote:

*yawn* its late, gotta go to bed!

RasmusOlle wrote:

Im mostly never tired, a hour will be good

Either he is new or he is now laughing at this thread in front of his screen
Trash Boat

Trauter wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

wtf?
ColdTooth
you don't understand

read it all, trash
Trash Boat
no by wtf I mean wtf so many rules. at least they could have ordered them numerically
ColdTooth
Screw that rule
Bweh

Lewder wrote:

but i enjoy quietly laughing at how stupid the people in this thread are and how much better they think they are than OP
I think I realized why most people don't like you

You're exactly right about them
Mikelicious
why this isnt locked yet
Bweh

Mikelicious wrote:

why this isnt locked yet

Mr Color wrote:

guys fucking behave

I can't run a tournament, commentate a world cup, and moderate this place all at once

keeping thread open because THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
Lewder

Brian OA wrote:

Lewder wrote:

but i enjoy quietly laughing at how stupid the people in this thread are and how much better they think they are than OP
I think I realized why most people don't like you

You're exactly right about them
you make me blush
Chamelo

Lewder wrote:

this is literally swedish autism at its finest, he won't stop doing this until he's banned and he's giggling to fuck behind his monitor
just let him spam and be jealous your sense of humour requires at least a little bit more to be satisfied
Sums up my thought now.

Corin wrote:

RasmusOlle wrote:

adding trash boat to foes list...
Well at least he's doing something right.
No, this time I disagree.
B1rd
my favourite was Sleeping Stickman. Really tense and exciting, you really got that ZZZ animation down.
Corin
Well, seeing as Rasmus is asleep, this this is now about the many maymays and keks that come from [s4s]
Let's have a solid discussion about le about to sit man :^)
Vuelo Eluko
that picture terrifies me
i have this procedure where i will 100% always hook my foot around the leg of the chair im about to sit down on. It's not that I've ever had a chair pulled out from under me I just do it automatically. I'm guessing there's some psychology behind it im not aware of.
Corin

Riince wrote:

i have this procedure where i will 100% always hook my foot around the leg of the chair im about to sit down on. It's not that I've ever had a chair pulled out from under me I just do it automatically. I'm guessing there's some psychology behind it im not aware of.
ebin story, simply ebin :^)
Vuelo Eluko

Corin wrote:

Riince wrote:

ebin story, simply ebin :^)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hika
nice avatar i like it
Vuelo Eluko

Hika wrote:

nice avatar i like it
sweetie belle is just so cute i just want to hug her lovingly and then hit her repeatedly while looking at the betrayal and pain in her tear filled eyes
but thats weird
Liiraye
Can't believe I read the entire thread

Rasmus, don't worry about these virgins, I love your content +1 subscriber never givvu appu one day you will rival pewdiepie #makebelieve

It reminded me of my pro animations around 7 years back when I was a virgin as well

Hika

Riince wrote:

Hika wrote:

nice avatar i like it
sweetie belle is just so cute i just want to hug her lovingly and then hit her repeatedly while looking at the betrayal and pain in her tear filled eyes
but thats weird
i'm sorry, what?
Vuelo Eluko
what
Lewder
fuck if it wouldnt get me a ban id post all of the fluffy pony abuse comics in succession right here
Lewder
but you've already read them you sick cunt
Hika
love, please don't do that

don't give him ideas
Vuelo Eluko

Lewder wrote:

fuck if it wouldnt get me a ban id post all of the fluffy pony abuse comics in succession right here
those abominations being so impossible to kill and so annoying is the appeal though
vanilla pons are less immortal, funner to victimize
OsuMe65
GG Riince
Corin

Lewder wrote:

I've read them but do it anyways. Just box them with "nsfw" and you're good to go.
AutoMedic

Corin wrote:

Lewder wrote:

I've read them but do it anyways. Just box them with "nsfw" and you're good to go.
Do it

give me fap material
Lewder

Corin wrote:

Lewder wrote:

no

Sonatora wrote:

Do it

give me fap material
stop linebreaking so much also foelisted for furry
AutoMedic
lol furry
OsuMe65
Having a long run till dat guy learns... Best so far
Jazz
1112 pages and no one posted birds with arms, watermelon, dancing lolis, etc.?

fuck, sorry
AutoMedic
Oh hey guys lets post more bullshit in this thread like Jazz said

im sorry jazz
OsuMe65
I had enough from the Skinning forums (currently + vs OP)
Thanks for the offer Jazz, will view latur
show more