posted
Total Posts
show more
Riari
snb is bundles of fun!
Birdy
snb is a bundle of sticks
Vuelo Eluko
i was thinking of getting into ctb would it be viable to use my mouse to play, left/right buttons take me left and right ofc

idk what i would use to dash
Zak

Riince wrote:

i was thinking of getting into ctb would it be viable to use my mouse to play, left/right buttons take me left and right ofc

Most people use the default setup it seems, I use different keys for movement (1 and 3 on numpad) but I still use LShift to dash.

It's all purely preference though.
autofanboy

Riince wrote:

mostly you would like to use left hand as dash and right hand as movement (or vice versa)

so if left handed you can use the numpad buttons as dash (probably 0 since the button is bigger)
if right handed you can use spacebar (it is bigger) with left hand as dash

well you should stick to a config though, otherwise you will have to adapt all the changes and start everything over
Riari

Riince wrote:

I use LMB to dash and A D to move, I think a lot of people use that too.
Ikillforpies
High miss but good combo :D
Zak
Minky pls
Granger
So i started training AR10 again... since im getting comfortable with AR9.8... and nope, no dice.

Atleast its not "Holy fucking shit meteors, how am i supposed to do that" any more but "Thats too fast for me, omg looking at it for a while makes my eyes hurt". Thats some improvement i guess...

On the other hand, i wonder if im focussing too much on high AR and instead should play more of this super jumpy stuff... (aka Rains, curse them. :V)
Kingkevin30

Granger wrote:

So i started training AR10 again... since im getting comfortable with AR9.8... and nope, no dice.

Atleast its not "Holy fucking shit meteors, how am i supposed to do that" any more but "Thats too fast for me, omg looking at it for a while makes my eyes hurt". Thats some improvement i guess...

On the other hand, i wonder if im focussing too much on high AR and instead should play more of this super jumpy stuff... (aka Rains, curse them. :V)
Do ALL THE KIRBY MIXES....and super jumpy AR8's :D
autofanboy

Granger wrote:

lol go fc strangeprogram with hd

good luck practicing
autofanboy
Clara
:D
Zak
I haven't gotten mad at osu in a while but today was special
Tammy Fan Club
Zak has nice vids. Hope to see more uploads. :)
Badis

Zak wrote:

I haven't gotten mad at osu in a while but today was special
rip...
Krah
Sousaki
Congratz CLSW for beeing CtB BAT^
Riari

Krah wrote:

Congrats CLSW~
Granger
Grats CLSW!
Zak
It's about time.
Ikillforpies
Congrats CLSW!~
autofanboy
Gratz CLSW
CLSW
Thanks everyone! I will do my best!

speedrank Stand Alone Beat Masta
Stefan
Congrats CLSW! :)
Badis
Gj CLSW !! :)
Laharl
Congrats.
Akai Tenshi
autofanboy

Akai Tenshi wrote:

Akai so pro :3
Granger
FCing this was exciting.

Probably because the driving music. Is this record any good?
autofanboy
lol

fc later
CLSW
Guys Catch The Beat Top 20 2013 Part 2 is coming soon, will be uploaded tomorrow
\o\o\o\
-Ryuujii-

CLSW wrote:

Guys Catch The Beat Top 20 2013 Part 2 is coming soon, will be uploaded tomorrow
\o\o\o\

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH \O/ 8-) 8-) 8-)
Riari

CLSW wrote:

\o\o\o\
It's a bit late, but hype.
Loctav

CLSW wrote:

\o\o\o\

Crystal approved absolutely superlate.
Zak

No but really it's nice to see that it's done.
Clara
1missed is not good for health

http://puu.sh/aUS5l/4a8d37a17f.jpg
-Ryuujii-
CTB top 20 2013 Part 2 video its already done ~ check the thread for anyone who wants to watch it p/3310711/
Akai Tenshi

CLSW wrote:

\o\o\o\
OH YEAH

-Kara wrote:

1missed is not good for health

http://puu.sh/aUS5l/4a8d37a17f.jpg
He forgot the box BAN Kara- from forum pls ;w; <3
Gakkun
i'm so embarrassed that i missed the easiest parts but i'm happy that this is my first AR10 map in the top 50
show more