forum

Singletapping finger?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loves
What finger do you single tap with? I was using my index finger until an hour ago when I found out my middle finger is fast at single tapping (140bpm).

What finger do you tap with?
winber1
Dexus
140bpm half or quarter notes? Do you use your wrist or do you not use your wrist?

I can single tap 190bpm quarter notes with my wrist; 218bpm half notes with my index finger and 240bpm half notes with my middle finger.
Vuelo Eluko
i use index+wrist and i can singletap 160 1/4 without 50's/misses but i dont have decent acc until i go down to around 260 1/2

with just finger im only accurate up to 210-220 1/2 but finger only is meh
Holorin
My middle finger
Kouya-
Index Finger .
KagamiHRS
Index for 2/3 of the time, middle after doing triples
Gigo
For those of you that singletap - just change fingers every few notes. I don't singletap myself, but rrtyui plays like that and it makes sense since you train both of your fingers equally.
Gumpy
Middle Finger.
xGx

GoldenWolf
where is the super needed poll?
B1rd
I sort of doubt OP can single-tap 140bpm streams with his middle finger.
otoed1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ocv3omUXdc
single tapping high bpm is possible, but probably not healthy.
GoldenWolf

B1rd wrote:

Anyone can singletap 140bpm streams with very little practice
Rewben2

GoldenWolf wrote:

B1rd wrote:

With a vibration motion? Eh, it's quite easy to achieve really fast speeds but some I know just can't do it.
GoldenWolf
Pretty much.
khan119

Rewben2 wrote:

With a vibration motion? Eh, it's quite easy to achieve really fast speeds but some I know just can't do it.
You don't really need a vibration motion. Would be useless anyway since it would kill your aim control.

140bpm is't easy but it isn't really hard either, it's all just a matter of practicing it
FrzR
Middle Finger~
B1rd

GoldenWolf wrote:

B1rd wrote:

singletap maybe, but not with your finger. If you could do it with both your fingers, that's 280bpm streaming.
Rewben2

Sugoi-_-Desu wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

You don't really need a vibration motion. Would be useless anyway since it would kill your aim control.

140bpm is't easy but it isn't really hard either, it's all just a matter of practicing it
Wolf said it took little practice, you can't single tap 280bpm (140bpm streams) properly with little practice unless you're Korean or something
Yano

Rewben2 wrote:

A Vibration Motion would look like this

It isn't cheated, it's my right hand that makes a vibration motion...
Unfortunately I have the pen in the right hand ._.
Rokk
I use my middle finger to single-tap mostly.
Eoteon
I use my middle finger
CJHSparta
I usually alternate, and sometimes singletap. When I do singletap, I usually use my middle finger to do so.
zqw_old
Thumb
Eoteon
I use my middle finger
Virus_old_1
Middle finger.
byfar
I used to use my ring finger
Synpoo
I use my index but switch to my middle finger on higher bpm maps for some reason
show more