forum

Does anyone else feel weird when they play CTB?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luca Balsa
Yes, I realize that if my eyes hurt while playing I should stop. But I was wondering if anyone else's eyes felt weird while playing.
Kurokami
Nope. Probably you just need to get used to it.
Granger
I found that my eyes start hurting when playing high AR (Higher than 9) due my rather low FPS, the fruits look very stuttery then which probably messes with my eyes.
Yukiteru Amano
Kinds was same for me with ar10 in the start but you get used to it lol

ShieruSebaschan wrote:

Yes, I realize that if my eyes hurt while playing I should stop. But I was wondering if anyone else's eyes felt weird while playing.
good reason not to even start
YERTI

119410501 wrote:

ShieruSebaschan wrote:

good reason not to even start
this
yxn
Every time I play my eyes start bleeding and my hands turn into pizza.
Topic Starter
Luca Balsa
PhTom
mmh it's like an illusion ? (up -> down ; up-> down ; etc)
autofanboy
play more
> more weird
gogasos
i haven't got any eye problems, yet. but that's maybe cause i have 120hz screen?
xGx

Magicu_old
If you're playing something that consistently moves at a faster and faster pace your eyes will be forced to get used to it. Each time you play a faster map an individual's eyes has to develop. However, it's nothing that you should be worried about. As you progress further and further in the game you'll figure it out on your own. :P
Setsuen
It happened to me at first but then I got used to it.....using HD for everything. Now if only I could do this for AR10..............
AutoMedic
Reading a High AR for a first time can be eyestraining (tried to play Infected Mushroom back then i started playing CTB). Same applies to all game modes
Granger

Sonatora wrote:

Reading a High AR for a first time can be eyestraining (tried to play Infected Mushroom back then i started playing CTB). Same applies to all game modes
Why the fuck would you try to play the hardest ranked ctb map available when you're new?
Kankri
Well, that happens to me if a map is over AR9 :o but eventually, you'll get used to it.
-Ryuujii-

Pokota wrote:

Lol
-Ryuujii-

Pokota wrote:

lol it happens in all Modes in Osu!
Ananda

Pokota wrote:

I also feel so
Meashiji
After long playing I usually have sort of optical illusion.
Drafura
Does anyone else feel weird when they play CTB?
Yes, I feel like this :

Lakia
That happens to me only AR10, its like rain.
Yukiteru Amano
Only when playing ar10,3 for a long time :) Idk how Keine does it xD
Phosphores
My eyes bleed when i harvest my pp

jk for some reason i keep switching sitting positions and stuff while playing because it always feels weird how my fingers are placed on the keyboard
Naywils
CelegaS
I feel weird when i play ranked ctb map (exept 2-3 maps) and many unranked ctb maps.
-SayaKai
I feel weird when I played insanes and jumps.
Lakia
Same problem happened to me at first time, then i got used to it. But now i feel weird when i play AR10, hope i can get used with that too ._.
-SayaKai
I feel upset while I can't fc and being laggy :/
Fatal3ty
AR8 is not difficult, full combo can do. AR9 is more difficult because I have to practice enough. Which have managed AR9, but not a full combo. AR10 is absolutely impossible for me, looks we rain. :D
-SayaKai
I feel weird when I played with HD in hard then I can't fc anymore.
ExGon[Failed]
The weird feeling in your eyes is because you have awaken your sharingan XD now you are able to fast read ar8 and magekyou sharingan on ar9 and rinegan on ar10. So get used to it XD. So far i have awaken magekyou sharingan. Bahahaha
Telstra3G
It happens to me sometimes when I play AR 9+ songs
Usually stop playing if that happens and come back later.
But it's really frustrating if it happens while playing a song >:(