forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cheese
Dexus
Dedicated time to playing rhythm intensive maps with a high circle to slider count ratio. Play less aim intensive maps so your other hand can "catch up" even though they really can't be compared.
Topic Starter
Cheese
Dexus
They're an example, yes.
Topic Starter
Cheese
Vuelo Eluko
i have the opposite problem
my aim blows but my tappings fine
Topic Starter
Cheese
Martell_old_1

Sancheese wrote:

Any of you had this problem? Couple months ago i had to completely relearn the game except for my reading since im left handed and i bought a tablet.
I feel like my keyboard hand is not catching up with my reading/aim/speed. Would autopilot be a good way to fix that?
Oh boy same here
Lefthanded as well, my tapping skills are far behind my aim
Topic Starter
Cheese
Martell_old_1
Yeah, but i can't use tablet with right, so i rather struggle with tapping on notes than not hitting them with my cursor
Dexus
It's simple Problem just do more of what you suck at. Low bpm high star maps require a lot of aim due to spacing. High bmp at the same amount of stars tend to be stream heavy.
winber1
it also just has to deal with how you live your life as well. if you're right handed, it's generally going to have more strength and stamina and vice versa. I can practice streaming all I want, and I won't be able to match the stength I have in my right hand. Though obviuosly through practice, my left hand is much more accurate and feels more natural to tap with.
timemon
I'm left handed, my tapping hand is a left one. I still can't stream 200BPM pls send help