AmaiHachimitsu
osu! is lowercase
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
f i z i k

Skiddly wrote:

Also, I made this to track MY progress, just a heads up
You can track YOUR progress in a .txt/.doc/blogspot/userpage/whatever-you-name-it but the forums aren't a personal blog. It might sound douchy but imagine if everyone did a thread like that. It's a mystery to me how the Woobowiz thread survived 60 pages without being locked.
Zare
vote 4 osu-progress-blogs-subforum

as long as we dont have that, just let them have their fun here
it's not like they're harming anyone, if anything it's an interesting read every few days
Mystrian_old
  1. Offline practice
  2. *goes online*
  3. Says "I played recently"
  4. *gets shit load of pp*
correct way to troll
Bauxe

Skiddly wrote:

Errrm, not feeling the love, guys... mummy...
I started playing around 20 days ago but I guess I have just learned really fast? I play the piano which helps with the rythm and reading the beatmaps. Or something like that.
Sorry but you really haven't learnt fast. 50k in like 1k plays, then yeah, that might be fast.
Vuelo Eluko

Bauxe wrote:

Skiddly wrote:

Errrm, not feeling the love, guys... mummy...
I started playing around 20 days ago but I guess I have just learned really fast? I play the piano which helps with the rythm and reading the beatmaps. Or something like that.
Sorry but you really haven't learnt fast. 50k in like 1k plays, then yeah, that might be fast.
he needs to step up his game, dat recent activity.
B1rd
is this becoming as thing now? maybe I should make my own blog thread.
Pettanko
where is the subscribe button i want to read updates as soon as they are posted plz help
Zare
lolcubes

Skiddly wrote:

Get a supporter tag and then use your user page.

You also get osu!direct which is pretty awesome if you play this game a lot.
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
Ethelon
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
($4 a month)

Osu!direct is indeed convenient.
Mystrian_old
I hear you can win supporter from winning tournaments also. Maybe im wrong though.
Sophia

Mystrian wrote:

I hear you can win supporter from winning tournaments also. Maybe im wrong though.
This is true. Ranking from first to third in the Ranking Charts is also a way to win supporter.
Mythras

winber1 wrote:

considering the amount of repetition g&r has and the amount of useless threads, this can't be worse than what's already here.

though you could say that it's not necessary to have another blog.
you know, these posts are better than nearly everything else on here, at least it isn't some stupid question that can be googled instantly.
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
VoidnOwO
:)
Mystrian_old
Is there a limit on how big your userpage can be?
winber1
all extra features do not cost money; they have no monetary value. it is merely a gift for supporting osu! and peppy

as stated by peppy. so one does not buy osu!direct, rather it is bestowed upon him as an act of gratitude.
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
f i z i k
Just.....no.

DO MODERATORS EXIST IN HERE
Vuelo Eluko

f i z i k wrote:

Just.....no.

DO MODERATORS EXIST IN HERE
you're just a bitter german and you're mad that he's gonna be better than u in a week
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
Kishidle
Never found the appeal of HD/DT-ing hard maps for pp.
But oh well, it depends on the person lol. Good luck I guess.
f i z i k

Skiddly wrote:

Lord F i z i k:
im actually pretty friendly and like to talk to people,so don't be shy ^_^
That is word for word what it says on your homepage :)
If I am doing something against the rules just state what it is please.
wow that was a sick blow,but do you realize that has nothing to do with anything I say about this thread? am I breaking rules? hehe
dumb argument. it's been said before but this is a forum not a personal blog,and you've even been told many things to keep your progress at such as blogs,userpage etc...all better than these kind of threads which literally scream for attention. The other thread should have been closed 59 pages ago but apparently it's fine to use the forum for whatever crap it might be. So as you are free with keeping up this thread I am free to express my dislike for these kind of quality-decreasing threads (and those are worse than "how do i hold my pen???"-threads)
Weed
Zare
ffs
can there not be a single new german in these forums that isn't a total bunkhead
Jenny

A little more on (off-)topic: Why's it always the germans starting shit? I mean, not like the initial topic made thaaaaaaaaat much sense to begin with (..really, this place and game is far too plain (and fucked up) to be considered "great" - it's circles, man), but really..? I mean.. really?

Also, full dim and those ugly skins suck :v
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
Jenny
The best way to get good is to not downgrade your level, bud - getting used to it takes a bit, sure, but the game just looks so.. empty without it all and I never enjoyed the "plain, essential and "skillful"" way of playing; it's not like it'd block you from getting good at things - sure, you'll learn the whole hitcircle and clickfeeling thing fater without, but I find it fairly disappointing to remove the whole visual individuality of maps and everything around them (SB, skin, video, BG) when the mapper (hopefully) put thought in their overall concept.

Plus, black in black tabletennis-circleclicking is kinda meh and doesn't go well with a lot of music, which I believe should be the first priority of a rhythm game and it's level design.

Therefore, let the shitstorm commence upon me once again.
Topic Starter
22percentmrekk
deleted
Vuelo Eluko
the notes make up more of the maps personality and identity than any background or storyboard.

that's why i <3 fanzhen
[-Cloud-]

B1rd wrote:

is this becoming as thing now? maybe I should make my own blog thread.
Do it. Hopefully it wont be tolerated anymore, when too much people starting this kind of attentionwhoring threads.