forum

hr practise what are the benefits

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylveon
A: If I practise Hr, will my accuracy for HR only increase, or my accuracy in general
B: are there any other benefits than accuracy for practising HR
C: what are your experiences, has HR helped you improve, if so what ar HR and other details would be great :) (did you go through a HR only phase)
Wishy
It will make you improve on what it makes harder.

:logic:
Noobsicle
a: accuracy improves in everything cause why not
b: aim and reading ar10. that is if you're playing hr with ar8+
Ichi
Mainly accuraccy and abit of aim, It´s a great mod to master mainly when you reach the stage where you can play songs that are too difficult to DT, although nowadays that is difficult to know. It´s great too if you wanna rank Tp/top 50s. I´d say go for it, don´t spam it too much tho, just enough so you can play it, then go and try something different, eventually come back, etc.
Vuelo Eluko

Ichi wrote:

Mainly accuraccy and abit of aim, It´s a great mod to master mainly when you reach the stage where you can play songs that are too difficult to DT, although nowadays that is difficult to know. It´s great too if you wanna rank Tp/top 50s. I´d say go for it, don´t spam it too much tho, just enough so you can play it, then go and try something different, eventually come back, etc.
if you mean noone can even pass it high bpm and complex jump patterns.. basically really hard stuff like this

otherwise, just see if theres any dt on the scoreboard, ez. on the ones with all HD/HR and maybe one or two losers with HD/FL just search by mod rankings
Mikelicious
you get better at hr
beeboy123
a It will improve you ability to play accurately at higher ODs
b Your aim will probably improve
c Practicing HD+HR has probably done little to nothing for me to be honest, but it may be different for you.
winber1
if play hard rock enough you'll become an anime grill
I've already turned into one. it's quite amazing
Mystrian_old

winber1 wrote:

Pic or didn't happen :)

Wait so wat hapns if you HR a map with CS 10? (map edit) or the highest CS can go?
winber1
peppy beats you with bat in person
B1rd
It will improve you accuracy and aim, but make your reading shit from only playing ar10 with one or two circles on screen at a time.
tryaway
I like playing HR.
If you play much AR8 with HR, you can read AR9 better.
nooblet

Mystrian wrote:

winber1 wrote:

Pic or didn't happen :)

Wait so wat hapns if you HR a map with CS 10? (map edit) or the highest CS can go?
CS 7* + HR?

You get CS 9.1 apparently.

You're pretty much clicking a pixel. At least that's what it feels like.
Woobowiz
It works out your tear ducts.

Source : Me when I train with HR
winber1

nooblet wrote:

CS 7* + HR?

You get CS 9.1 apparently.

You're pretty much clicking a pixel. At least that's what it feels like.
u can edit the .osu file and make the CS 10, which in it by itself is already pretty much a dot. I would assume it would do nothing since once AR or OD is at 10, it stays at 10.
Martell_old_1
I'm sometimes HRing ar8 hards and that's pretty fun, good in terms of pp and improving my ar10 reading, aim and accuracy overall.
So why not.

Posted in wrong thread at first, wtf
Yauxo

winber1 wrote:

peppy beats you with bat in person
Is that how you make BATs notice you?

(HD)HR helps you improve your aim and acc. Also gives you infinite Swagpoints as compared to DT only farmers.
Bakanowy
you could get dat PP
YamiHikari
Ar8 with HR. You can use HR to improve your reading and accuracy. Of course when you can read AR10 more easily your accuracy will start to get better. Speeds up your hand-eye co-ordination.
nrl

Yauxo wrote:

winber1 wrote:

Also gives you infinite Swagpoints as compared to DT only farmers.
SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

I found a forum bug.
Vuelo Eluko
breaking is intendeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

line breaks, however, are not.
nrl
Text wrapping is a thing on most forums.
winber1
the only swag you'll be getting from hard rock is 420

dt gives you the red hot blazin'