forum

[Archived] Local scores and beatmap collections is now gone :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TimeGhost
Problem Details: When I started my osu! today it processed all my beatmaps for some reason which took quite a while, and I was on the default skin (which I weren't the last time I was in osu!), and when I wanted to go look at my beatmap collections they were gone and so were all my local scores. Now I do realise there is probably no fix anyone can do to get my collections back (assuming I understand correctly how collections work), I just want to hear if anyone else has had this same problem and hopefully so that we don't get this problem again?

The image shows that I haven't played any of my beatmaps, the ones that says I played them are beatmaps I have ranks on online.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://puu.sh/axrFm/41b7fc313e.jpg

osu! version: 20140729.6 (latest)
- Marco -
Did you or some programs deleted .cfg and osu!.dll
Bara-
Maybe because you are not logged in?
the user panel lists you as guest
Topic Starter
TimeGhost
Nope, and no lol I was logged in, just quickly went into osu! to take that screenshot :P, and I think being logged in has nothing to do with local scores and/or beatmap collections.
-MuhQ
This just happened to me as well, does anyone know what to do? I don't think I have done anything that could have affected osu :S Except pasted one mp3 to beatmap folder because for some reason I couldn't just drag and drop it to osu editor...(but how could this matter lol?...)
Trosk-

-MuhQ wrote:

This just happened to me as well, does anyone know what to do? I don't think I have done anything that could have affected osu :S Except pasted one mp3 to beatmap folder because for some reason I couldn't just drag and drop it to osu editor...(but how could this matter lol?...)
Please, do not revive archived and dead threads. Make a new thread instead if you have an issue. Thanks.