That female protagonist on Hyouka.

I dislike her so much i even forgot her name
the one who always said "i'm curious"?
Drowned Crow
Sugou Nobuyuki <- pls Die and Burn in hell thx
jayjp

RRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
deadbeat
GainaxEva, Sonatora, posting your most hated character is fine, but don't take it that far here. you wanna bash anime characters like that, go take that to PM >_>
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

GainaxEva, Sonatora, posting your most hated character is fine, but don't take it that far here. you wanna bash anime characters like that, go take that to PM >_>
Really sorry, should stop now.
tanteiRE

Izumi and Sheryl. Hate them more than anything; jealous backstabbers. From Another and Macross Frontier.
Jona

FuturistigSan wrote:

Sugou Nobuyuki <- pls Die and Burn in hell thx
Couldn't agree more, he has to be the most heartless character ever
yellster
vvvvv

Naho: Creeper. Cause of all the students going to heavenly host
Ayumi: Honstly, I like her but the way she mentions wishing to see Satoshi again irritates me because, well, Yoshiki is right there listening.
Sapphiire_old_1
Takuto from Black Bullet atm
Gumpy
Every character from "Angel Beats!".
moonlight666
Yuno Gasai

fucked up psycho stalker, i was very happy on the last episode and very furious while i watched ova
Everwhite
Tendo Kisara.. I just can't stand her omg idk why
Perfection
KIRITO
aizhid
kurosaki ichigo. so scary cat
VoidnOwO
:)
kanasayu
levi from snk and yozora mikazuki from haganai
levi gets too much attention, yozora is annoying and always starting fights with sena just because she's popular
[-Tsubomi-]
Celestia Ludenburg from Dangan Ronpa , hngg she's rude and too mysterious , her personality is weird and can change p quickly from rude to nice , ._.
Yonpachi_old
Louise from ZnT. She's super annoying imo.
KazmiSain
Megumi Shimizu from Shiki

http://shiki.wikia.com/wiki/Megumi_Shim ... Megumi.png

She was annoying.
MoeMoeOrRiot
Kirito
AutoMedic

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

Kirito

Ahahahahah

no

Asuna is way terrible than Kirito
tanteiRE

Sonatora wrote:

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

Kirito

Ahahahahah

no

Asuna is way terrible than Kirito
How so? Kirito is incredibly boring and was made the center of a harem for no other reason other than attracting viewers.. On the other hand, Asuna was actually a decent character (she got mad skills as a fighter and a housewife) until the creators pushed her aside to make room for more females..
Mousse3
I don't know why but Amano Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki annoyed me so much. He was such a crybaby all the time (although it is completely understandable, but still...)
Coeurbee

Mousse3 wrote:

I don't know why but Amano Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki annoyed me so much. He was such a crybaby all the time (although it is completely understandable, but still...)
That's totally understandable... he really is so much annoying.
My most hated character is Kyubey (kyubee), though... that white cute little thing!!
Volta
Silver Crow
Starfall9908
Amano Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki OH MY GOD! He let's a girl freaking protect him!? And he calls himself a man! It's okay to let a girl protect you once in a while but don't be a freaking spoiled kid that doesn't want to do a job by himself.

That's why Amano Yukiteru wins the Lamest anime character award! Congrats *claps*
Fluxi

Coeurbee wrote:

Mousse3 wrote:

That's totally understandable... he really is so much annoying.
My most hated character is Kyubey (kyubee), though... that white cute little thing!!

Hmm Kyubey, sometimes I wonder why he is even there. Sits there and watches sht happen
AnatOWJIya
Nagi Sanzenin from Hayate no Gotoku
ssaruhiko
i highly dislike yuka from corpse party, she's so.... ugh
i also don't like kikuchi from ao haru ride (not sure if he appeared in anime yet, but i hate him)
rflood
Itou Makoto from "School Days". I hate he so much >:(
Riesu
Yukii (spelling?) from Mirai Nikki
Meow2
Ichika Orimura from Infinite Stratos
and Mitsuzane Kureshima from Kamen Rider Gaim (Not from anime though)
Monoyoshi
Asuna Yuuki -_-
Vuzk
`
Perfection
Kirito.
HaruryuuSan
Kirito and Asuna.
AR10 Only
Wanted to say Kirito or asuna ... but it looks like many people already said it ... so i think i'd say Sasuke from Naruto. He is the perfect definition of stupidity , in my opinion ...
Mio Yamanobe
Kirito, Asuna, Naruto and Sasuke.
Mephilia
Kirito, Asuna, Nami (OP), Yuka (Elfen Lied)
California
New most hated character: Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
he just irks me for some reason

OT: why is everyone hating on Kirito and Asuna?
show more