posted
Total Posts
show more
Ayu
00:27:767 (4) - http://ayu.s-ul.eu/qXBbPPrt

oops
Scorpiour
oops, sorry i missed that.

00:27:767 (4) - in Hard is snapped to 1/16 supposed to be a perfect blanket but wrong snapping. plz fixed that.
Lanturn
:(

1/16* snaps too strong
Topic Starter
riffy
Sorry, don't know how that 1/16 thing got there. Anyway, fixed.
Scorpiour

-Bakari- wrote:

I'm sorry for the inconvenience again.

Due to resnap i have to rebubble it but not rerank directly but don't worry~
Garven
[General]
Tick rate 2 fits this song best
After polling around, we're getting around -5 on the offset.

[Easy]
00:49:698 (1) - This is really soon after a spinner for a map labeled as Easy.
01:06:250 (1) - ^
To be honest, none of the spinners really fit where they were placed. They were more filler rather than trying to represent the music.

[Normal]
00:20:732 (3,5) - This overlap is pretty bad. Consider moving things around so that so much of the 5 slider isn't as covered up.
00:33:146 (1) - Too soon after a spinner for a Normal. Give more recovery time.
00:49:698 (1) - ^
01:06:250 (1) - ^

Pretty nice mapset, though I wish the Normal was mapped so it wouldn't have so many overlaps. I love those long sliders in the chorus of the Hard.
Topic Starter
riffy

Garven wrote:

[General]
Tick rate 2 fits this song best my bad, missed that
After polling around, we're getting around -5 on the offset. Okay, let's fix that

[Easy]
00:49:698 (1) - This is really soon after a spinner for a map labeled as Easy. I am 100% sure that it is playable for the beginners and gives nough time to recover. Confirmed it with som modders and mappers just to be sure.
01:06:250 (1) - ^ Same as above, sorry.
To be honest, none of the spinners really fit where they were placed. They were more filler rather than trying to represent the music. Well, yeah. But now I kinda like hw they're placed here. :(

[Normal]
00:20:732 (3,5) - This overlap is pretty bad. Consider moving things around so that so much of the 5 slider isn't as covered up. Whoops, nice catch.
00:33:146 (1) - Too soon after a spinner for a Normal. Give more recovery time. Sorry, but I believe that the 1/1 gap is enough. It is easy to read and players should expect it when they're playing Normal diff.
Note: confirmed this with some mappers, just to be sure
00:49:698 (1) - ^
01:06:250 (1) - ^ Same for these two

Pretty nice mapset, though I wish the Normal was mapped so it wouldn't have so many overlaps. I think it was meant toI love those long sliders in the chorus of the Hard.
Thank you!
Lust

-Bakari- wrote:

Meh, happens a lot to me haha. Usually when I fix a blanket by going 1/16 bsd and forgetting to change it back
Garven
Give more recovery time post-spinners in the Easy and Normal please. Right now they are too soon for each respective difficulty level.
DakeDekaane
Hi~

00:30:245 (2,3,4) - You may want to fix this spacing in Normal too.

Talked with Bakari in chat about the spinners and gave a suggestion for them in Easy.

log
23:20 -Bakari-: Hey!
23:20 -Bakari-: Can I ask you a question
23:20 *-Bakari- is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/268234 Infected Mushroom - Smashing the Opponent (feat. Jonathan Davis) [xD's Normal]]
23:20 -Bakari-: about the spinners here
23:23 DakeDekaane: I agree with Garven there
23:24 DakeDekaane: the spinner lenght is fine, but the next object appears on the middle of it
23:25 DakeDekaane: considering players at this level has not a full control about their spinning, they kinda have to stop spinning where the note appears, likely just passing the spinner
23:27 -Bakari-: and what about the Easy? there're 2/1 gaps, so, I thought it was fine @.@
23:31 DakeDekaane: here it's not much a problem, but it's still troublesome for some people
23:33 -Bakari-: Is it okay if I leave them on Easy as they are? I don't think that making them shorter will increase playability of the diff
23:38 DakeDekaane: you could begin the spinner in 01:02:934 - and make it last a full stanza
23:38 DakeDekaane: similar for the other
23:39 -Bakari-: Oh my, it sounds great!
23:46 -Bakari-: Thanks a lot, I've re-worked the spinners on Normal and now it looks better. Also, I've fixed the spacing mistake there
Topic Starter
riffy
Should be fixed. Gave more recovery time in the Easy, but had to remove the spinners and map them properly in the Normal. Thanks a lot for your help and I hope that everything is playable and looks decent now.
Garven
I wanted to say you really shouldn't suffer this way
I wanted to say I hope I didn't take away
DakeDekaane
Time to fix this broken heart.

(。・∀・)ノ
Topic Starter
riffy
Thanks a lot, everyone! Glad it finally got ranked!
Mao
Let's unrank it Gratz!! ;3
Myxo
Congratz ^-^
Sieg
молодец (:
happy623
Graaaaatz \o\!!
Kazuya
Ohh. Gratz. : )
Stefan
Jonathan Davis has such a amazing voice! And the genre fits really good with IM