League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fabi

It was ranked and I lost :x
Dark_Ai

Nofool wrote:

Anyone already won against these doom bot V XD ?

edit: ok nvm, the feed is real tho

How to win this shit ;____; we're losing every games :c
Navizel

Don't you just love it when you're trolling by recalling and they are still not able to kill to you because you're too tanky
Aoriki
Doom bots is too fun...but a challenge. Won all 3 rounds and still makes me laugh with Lux bot. -FIRE DEM LAZERS EVERYWHERE!!-
Justykanna
Question: How do you know when to make a trade/engage in lane?
Up to this point, I've been kinda guessing and for the most part, lose trades, even if I engage after my lane opponent used up a skill for farming.
I know things like watch the amount of minions, the level of your lane opponent, look at the items between you and your opponent, and obviously don't get ganked into a 1v2. I'm usually in the top lane, if that changes anything.

It's been a large tendency that I'm never ahead by much after laning phase and as such, my avg K:D is always reasonably low (and my avg assists are pretty high).

BrokenArrow
Pretty much what you already said

1. Know the matchup: If your champion has a disadvantage in a specific lane matchup (let's say Akali vs. Pantheon) you most likely don't even wanna try to initiate or go for a trade, just try to stay even in farm and don't die

2. Know their cooldowns: When the enemy uses his skills to clear minions and you know you can outdamage him, go for the trade

3. Know your own/the enemy's strength: Is there an item disparity? Are you running low on health pots while your enemy laner still has plenty? Does he have built-in sustain and you don't?

4. Be sure there is no jungler around: Map awareness ftw

5. During the trade: Avoid minion damage by going into the nearest brush immediately after you got your damage off
5.1 If possible, dodge skillshots (or land them)

Or just randomly engage on them when they least expect it and roll all over their face.
[-Cloud-]
You forgot the most important: Buy wards!
Even in Diamond elo there are a lot of players who start overextending/trading while nothing is warded nor the enemyjungler is located.
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow wrote:

4. Be sure there is no jungler around: Map awareness ftw
I think that falls under this category
Justykanna

BrokenArrow wrote:

5. During the trade: Avoid minion damage by going into the nearest brush immediately after you got your damage off
This one helps. Definitely didn't consider that very well...

I feel like I'm following the rest... I must be missing something else...

BrokenArrow wrote:

Or just randomly engage on them when they least expect it and roll all over their face.
That's kinda what I did at times and never worked lol.
Hence why I asked this forum lol.

[-Cloud-] wrote:

You forgot the most important: Buy wards!
Even in Diamond elo there are a lot of players who start overextending/trading while nothing is warded nor the enemy jungler is located.
If it's one thing I don't suck at, it's warding. I keep top-tri and Baron pit warded for the most part during laning phase.
P r o m i s e s
Hah

Witch Mercy
Why did I suddenly started gaining less lp?
Weird...
Navizel
-20lp/lose, +15lp/win

i cri
psKirika
It just means that you have bad mmr.
Snepif

Navizel wrote:

-20lp/lose, +15lp/win

i cri

beat that
Mofu kun
Noob here. Can someone explain to me what lp is?
Sapphiire_old_1

MoF10 wrote:

Noob here. Can someone explain to me what lp is?

Each ranked game you win earns you League Points while each lost one decreases your current LP. The exact amount of lost or earned League Points per game depends on your hidden Match Making Rating. If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game.
BrokenArrow
nice copy paste
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

nice copy paste

laziness is a curse :v
Hika
Doom bots are actually really frustrating. I tried for the first time today and holy shit, a TF ult and they all popped in together...
Navizel
better than Cho'Gath with an Anivia egg
Witch Mercy

Snepif wrote:

Navizel wrote:

-20lp/lose, +15lp/win

i cri

beat that
LP clamping still exists? Wow.
BrokenArrow
Only in Diamond 1 as far as I know since you'll only get into Challenger promos if your MMR surpasses that of the lowest Challenger player
JAKACHAN

Had a terrible early game but we turned it around. Helps that I don't have to solo carry my team for once with duo queue -_-
BrokenArrow
Manaless champions with built-in sustain are horribly designed, cancer to play against and should be removed from the game for all eternity. I don't care how bad your late game is, just get out of my lane you fat crocodile.
those
Complain about Vlad more
Blaziken

Feral flare has a positive impact on games this I'm sure; leaving the Jungle with 4k Gold because who needs ganks is the best shit ever.
Vulf
You should still gank your lanes because jungle farm is piss poor in terms of gold even with the jungle item passives. Just a good habit to learn.

Also the only way to play Warwick right now is 100% on hit glass cannon because his ulti is bugged (has been for a couple patches). All 5 ticks of ulti damage applies regardless of him being cc'd out of it or even dying in the middle of it. Basically you pop W before a fight starts ulti a squishy one shot them and while their team is wasting their time trying to peel they get rekt by the rest of your team. Still worth it even if you die as long as their carry dies with you.

those wrote:

Complain about Vlad more
Meaningful health cost levels 1-7 and weak early game. Has a clear weakness. Spell vamp is also ridiculously weak at the moment.
Sarcasm or not no one is complaining about Vlad. =\

BrokenArrow wrote:

Manaless champions with built-in sustain are horribly designed, cancer to play against and should be removed from the game for all eternity. I don't care how bad your late game is, just get out of my lane you fat crocodile.
Implying Renekton's late game is weak to begin with. Transitioning from a bully in lane to something thats almost unkillable late game is not falling off. Same applies to other "Falls off late game" champs like Lee Sin though he just supplies butt loads of utility while being some what tanky instead.
Katze

have you guys seen this already? its amazing!
BrokenArrow

Katze wrote:

have you guys seen this already? its amazing!
2:54
Vulf
Cool...

Now I expect there to be a champion VU every month that was promised the beginning of this season. Knowing Riot they had 99% of their art, animation and environmental artist working on that cgi which delayed everything for several months.

Nice cinematic for this season though.
La Volpe
Rengar beating the shit out of Draven made my day.
Navizel
TIL there are Rioters in Silver elo

Vulf
You can add this to your "Today I learned".

Majority of Leagues balance/champion design team is < gold.

Let that sink in for a bit.... It's disgusting when you think about it too long. LOL
BrokenArrow
To be fair, you can have a lot of knowledge about the game but still have horrible mechanics/decisionmaking or have no passion to climb the ladder and therefore end up in a low tier

Not like I wanna defend their questionable balancing policy though, lol
Vulf
I could agree with your statement if they actually produced consistent good results. LOL
Another large issue here is they rarely communicate with each other. That's kinda bad when you have so many people on the team.

Dota 2 is balanced by one person.
Kanye West
And the one person actually knows game balance too. Clearly.
Witch Mercy

Vulf wrote:

You can add this to your "Today I learned".

Majority of Leagues balance/champion design team is < gold.

Let that sink in for a bit.... It's disgusting when you think about it too long. LOL
The sad truth.
Navizel
RiotLamz is only an animator so I get that. What I don't know about is the balance/champion design team. Wow.
Nofool
^ I don't see anything weird, create the game and play the game is a bit different imo, I know that's hard to believe but this game still requires some skill to be good. If you ask them rioters something about the game they can answer smartly but they can't react that fast ingame.
+ If they are working for the game they can't play it 24/7 as the best players do lol. they have like no experience in it.
Vulf
Oh pls... They spend hours at work playing the game.
They have days that are dedicated to play testing.
show more