forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
I tried to reciprocate this issue and I see nothing wrong. You might wanna get that checked out through the forums.
Fabi
DarkerStyle
I've been playing LoL occasionally since season 1, maining support. But support becomes boring and the most annoying thing solo queues are that every lane is much worser than you. But playing as support, you can make plays, people don't realize that since support is underrated. Let me give you a example, I was playing thresh and their botlane destroyed us ( it was still meta where jinx and annie was overly strong since the burst damage lvl 6) their jinx was like 16-2 when heading to late-game ( we stayed in game because our caitlyn and mid had farm alot.) And they got baron and they were retreating, then i made a insane flash hook to their jinx and we bursted her down and won the teamfight what resulted from that. DONT UNDERSTIMATE THE POWER OF SUPPORT!
TKiller
Lose elo due to playing like shit/connection issues/way too much people sucking dick in a row -> get to the point you roflstomp with Akali -> repeat.

Maybe one day I will actually try to maintain a high win ratio for ranked games. All's possible. Meanwhile God bless platinum.

Vulf, show me your Warwick runes, please. Been using my Shyvana page but maybe you had better ideas.
Witch Mercy

Katze wrote:

Is there anybody who uses the Mac-Client except me? Because I never had any problems (besides the usual ones who occur all the time), but since the new patch my ping goes up +500 randomly, but that problem disappeared eventually after a few games played. Now the real issue is that I can't log into the game anymore because when I start my Client a message pops up which says that the launcher needs to be closed and started again and when I do that, it says the same crap over and over again. Well, there are some lucky days where I can open the Client itself and can click on my profile or something but after a few minutes another window pops up which says: "Can't connect to Maestro, the Client will now close and restart again", or something like that. I have tried everything that should help, I searched for forum entries, repaired the game, deleted it and installed it again but nothing seems to help me. Do you guys have any ideas I can try?
Try sending in a support ticket Katze boo.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
Navizel
Game is fun when you have a great support

punishing vayne for extending with half health
JAKACHAN
Eh, decided to play again

South
http://www.twitch.tv/infernoevents

root for me and my team in the finals wooohooo

im Tristana Chan so be jelly
AutoMedic

South wrote:

http://www.twitch.tv/infernoevents

root for me and my team in the finals wooohooo

im Tristana Chan so be jelly
Yeeeeh Tristana

I play her as an AP tho'
Vuelo Eluko
CLG
Katze

Graciee wrote:

Katze wrote:

Is there anybody who uses the Mac-Client except me? Because I never had any problems (besides the usual ones who occur all the time), but since the new patch my ping goes up +500 randomly, but that problem disappeared eventually after a few games played. Now the real issue is that I can't log into the game anymore because when I start my Client a message pops up which says that the launcher needs to be closed and started again and when I do that, it says the same crap over and over again. Well, there are some lucky days where I can open the Client itself and can click on my profile or something but after a few minutes another window pops up which says: "Can't connect to Maestro, the Client will now close and restart again", or something like that. I have tried everything that should help, I searched for forum entries, repaired the game, deleted it and installed it again but nothing seems to help me. Do you guys have any ideas I can try?
Try sending in a support ticket Katze boo.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
didn't log in for a few days, now its working again, idek what that was
Blaziken
EuWest cmon
Witch Mercy
Come to NA lol
JAKACHAN

Graciee wrote:

Come to NA lol

So close to getting out of this hell.
Navizel

The stress is strong in this match. If only my team listened to me the match wouldn't last this long. I can pretty much go in enemies' faces and peel for them even without the dc'ed cait. Low elo problems.
JAKACHAN

Finally carried my way out of Silver 2. Now if I can just get back into gold so I can start progressing again ;w;
Andrea
Maphite support too strong.

JAKACHAN

That Rengar logic tho
[T3]KiLLaH
How to Have Fun in League of Legends. The -22 is totally deserved, don't you think guys ?

Dark_Ai

Andrea wrote:

Maphite support too strong.

omg dat sup let his adc die 4 times 4 times!!

*joke* ..... what
Blaziken

Wot?
Nofool
Anyone already won against these doom bot V XD ?

edit: ok nvm, the feed is real tho
Yasen Baka
Doom bots V too easy.
Navizel
The Doom Bots vs NA Casters game is hilarious
Fabi

It was ranked and I lost :x
Dark_Ai

Nofool wrote:

Anyone already won against these doom bot V XD ?

edit: ok nvm, the feed is real tho

How to win this shit ;____; we're losing every games :c
Navizel

Don't you just love it when you're trolling by recalling and they are still not able to kill to you because you're too tanky
Aoriki
Doom bots is too fun...but a challenge. Won all 3 rounds and still makes me laugh with Lux bot. -FIRE DEM LAZERS EVERYWHERE!!-
Justykanna
Question: How do you know when to make a trade/engage in lane?
Up to this point, I've been kinda guessing and for the most part, lose trades, even if I engage after my lane opponent used up a skill for farming.
I know things like watch the amount of minions, the level of your lane opponent, look at the items between you and your opponent, and obviously don't get ganked into a 1v2. I'm usually in the top lane, if that changes anything.

It's been a large tendency that I'm never ahead by much after laning phase and as such, my avg K:D is always reasonably low (and my avg assists are pretty high).

BrokenArrow
Pretty much what you already said

1. Know the matchup: If your champion has a disadvantage in a specific lane matchup (let's say Akali vs. Pantheon) you most likely don't even wanna try to initiate or go for a trade, just try to stay even in farm and don't die

2. Know their cooldowns: When the enemy uses his skills to clear minions and you know you can outdamage him, go for the trade

3. Know your own/the enemy's strength: Is there an item disparity? Are you running low on health pots while your enemy laner still has plenty? Does he have built-in sustain and you don't?

4. Be sure there is no jungler around: Map awareness ftw

5. During the trade: Avoid minion damage by going into the nearest brush immediately after you got your damage off
5.1 If possible, dodge skillshots (or land them)

Or just randomly engage on them when they least expect it and roll all over their face.
[-Cloud-]
You forgot the most important: Buy wards!
Even in Diamond elo there are a lot of players who start overextending/trading while nothing is warded nor the enemyjungler is located.
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow wrote:

4. Be sure there is no jungler around: Map awareness ftw
I think that falls under this category
Justykanna

BrokenArrow wrote:

5. During the trade: Avoid minion damage by going into the nearest brush immediately after you got your damage off
This one helps. Definitely didn't consider that very well...

I feel like I'm following the rest... I must be missing something else...

BrokenArrow wrote:

Or just randomly engage on them when they least expect it and roll all over their face.
That's kinda what I did at times and never worked lol.
Hence why I asked this forum lol.

[-Cloud-] wrote:

You forgot the most important: Buy wards!
Even in Diamond elo there are a lot of players who start overextending/trading while nothing is warded nor the enemy jungler is located.
If it's one thing I don't suck at, it's warding. I keep top-tri and Baron pit warded for the most part during laning phase.
P r o m i s e s
Hah

Witch Mercy
Why did I suddenly started gaining less lp?
Weird...
Navizel
-20lp/lose, +15lp/win

i cri
psKirika
It just means that you have bad mmr.
Snepif

Navizel wrote:

-20lp/lose, +15lp/win

i cri

beat that
Mofu kun
Noob here. Can someone explain to me what lp is?
Sapphiire_old_1

MoF10 wrote:

Noob here. Can someone explain to me what lp is?

Each ranked game you win earns you League Points while each lost one decreases your current LP. The exact amount of lost or earned League Points per game depends on your hidden Match Making Rating. If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game.
show more