forum

Yamamoto Nozomi, Uesaka Sumire, Uchiyama Yumi, Kakuma Ai - A

posted
Total Posts
show more
MMzz
[Insane]
00:33:355 (6,1) - Make the combo start on 6 instead. Follows the beat and vocal more directly
00:54:471 (4) - This short slider doesn't feel necessary. The whole map is very easy and has mostly basic patterns and jumps. This weird offbeat slider pattern doesn't fit with the difficulty or tone of the map and will throw a lot of players off guard while playing. You can just make a single note at 00:54:471 for a more direct feel towards the vocal. http://puu.sh/a5kGK/12dfce239d.jpg An example.
01:00:355 (1) - You can remove this combo. There isn't anything in the song that signals the use of a short combo.
01:34:509 (7) - This can be a new combo. Fits well with the song's current beat and your note placement.

[Hard]
01:35:201 (3) - You can add a new combo here too, just like the Insane diff. They use the same beat placement, so it makes sense.

[Normal]
01:35:201 (4) - Same new combo suggestion.

Pretty good mapset. Call me back once you've applied the mod.
Topic Starter
Mei

MMzz wrote:

[Insane]
00:33:355 (6,1) - Make the combo start on 6 instead. Follows the beat and vocal more directlyfixed
00:54:471 (4) - This short slider doesn't feel necessary. The whole map is very easy and has mostly basic patterns and jumps. This weird offbeat slider pattern doesn't fit with the difficulty or tone of the map and will throw a lot of players off guard while playing. You can just make a single note at 00:54:471 for a more direct feel towards the vocal. http://puu.sh/a5kGK/12dfce239d.jpg An example.fixed
01:00:355 (1) - You can remove this combo. There isn't anything in the song that signals the use of a short combo.fixed
01:34:509 (7) - This can be a new combo. Fits well with the song's current beat and your note placement.fixed

[Hard]
01:35:201 (3) - You can add a new combo here too, just like the Insane diff. They use the same beat placement, so it makes sense.
fixed
[Normal]
01:35:201 (4) - Same new combo suggestion.fixed

Pretty good mapset. Call me back once you've applied the mod.
thank you MMzz !!
MMzz
Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Mei

MMzz wrote:

Bubbled!
thank you >,<
rinsukir
终于 受喜2222
Selisi
恭喜mei妹妹> <

edit: 喵 喵 喵~
Fushimi Rio
瞬间登上泡图榜首
LunarSakuya
hi~

General
- There is a video file in your folder but I think you forgot to put it in your difficulties xD (Likewise, if you're not using it, delete it)

Normal
00:42:586 (4,5,1) - Consider this rhythm instead: The repeat slider fit the quickening pace of the percussion more imo and then the single note emphasizes the "i" ~!
01:12:586 (3) - Clap
01:16:740 (5) - perhaps make a repeat slider like this to avoid leaving the 1/2 slider kinda hanging? might make a less awkward gap with the next note
01:26:894 (4,1) - something feels like it really needs to be here imo lol. Spinner may be a bit risky but maybe some long sliders...

Hard
00:16:740 (5) - NC? On that note, I suggest to double check your NC patterns since I've noticed similar inconsistencies. for example, you could go the classic every 4 white ticks, stanza, etc. (unique parts like 01:34:509 (1,2) - are fine ofc lol) Just a precaution
00:23:548 - Add note to catch the vocals too maybe
00:40:971 (1) - not a big deal but you could blanket this better over the pink (2)
00:51:817 (5) - NC would be fitting imo

Insane
00:01:971 (1,2) - consider pulling these out a little & unstacking from (5)'s tail. This could lessen rhythm/spacing confusion between (5,1) & (1,2) imo
00:03:817 (1,2) - ^
00:05:663 (1,2) - ^
00:50:432 (5) - try Ctrl + G, creates a nice pinwheel flow from the previous note
and again just in case, I'd quickly go over the NCs =v=

Lovely map~! pls call anytime lol
Topic Starter
Mei

LunarSakuya wrote:

hi~

General
- There is a video file in your folder but I think you forgot to put it in your difficulties xD (Likewise, if you're not using it, delete it)i met this problem several times ...now gonna fixing it again ;_;

Normal
00:42:586 (4,5,1) - Consider this rhythm instead: The repeat slider fit the quickening pace of the percussion more imo and then the single note emphasizes the "i" ~!ok
01:12:586 (3) - Clapfixed
01:16:740 (5) - perhaps make a repeat slider like this to avoid leaving the 1/2 slider kinda hanging? might make a less awkward gap with the next noterepeat slider also sounds awkward for me so i change this to a long slider
01:26:894 (4,1) - something feels like it really needs to be here imo lol. Spinner may be a bit risky but maybe some long sliders...ok put a long slider there

Hard
00:16:740 (5) - NC? On that note, I suggest to double check your NC patterns since I've noticed similar inconsistencies. for example, you could go the classic every 4 white ticks, stanza, etc. (unique parts like 01:34:509 (1,2) - are fine ofc lol) Just a precautioni redo all NCs
00:23:548 - Add note to catch the vocals too maybeok
00:40:971 (1) - not a big deal but you could blanket this better over the pink (2)fixed
00:51:817 (5) - NC would be fitting imodone

Insane
00:01:971 (1,2) - consider pulling these out a little & unstacking from (5)'s tail. This could lessen rhythm/spacing confusion between (5,1) & (1,2) imo
00:03:817 (1,2) - ^
00:05:663 (1,2) - ^ok fixed these
00:50:432 (5) - try Ctrl + G, creates a nice pinwheel flow from the previous noteok
and again just in case, I'd quickly go over the NCs =v=woked on these..and done!!

Lovely map~! pls call anytime lol
thank you lunarsakuya >,<
LunarSakuya
doki doki~~
Topic Starter
Mei

LunarSakuya wrote:

doki doki~~
love you LunarSakuya!!!!!!!!!!! And everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rinsukir
受喜神大人
edit: 受喜=恭喜 why不能叫
Topic Starter
Mei

rinsukir wrote:

受喜神大人
受喜是什么奇怪的东西啊!还有神大人不许叫!!
CakiP
gratz!!!
Yasora
congrats xD
Pandiar
congrats Mei chan~!
Meg
wow, your 1st rank? :3
おめでとう!!!
Topic Starter
Mei

CakiP wrote:

gratz!!!
Thank you!!

Yasora wrote:

congrats xD
( ´∀`)

Pandiar wrote:

congrats Mei chan~!
Pandiar SAMA kita!!!!!

iMage-- wrote:

wow, your 1st rank? :3
おめでとう!!!
image san arigato(`・ω・´)
wantuol
哇哈哈
Topic Starter
Mei

huafenshaonv wrote:

哇哈哈
wahaha
Melt
gratz :3
Topic Starter
Mei

Melt wrote:

gratz :3
nya~
KSHR
Graaaaaatz! (Btw I remember I checked the metadata for this map :p)
Topic Starter
Mei

KSHR wrote:

Graaaaaatz! (Btw I remember I checked the metadata for this map :p)
lol yes and i will bold you name in the list xD
BeatofIke
Congrats! :)
Topic Starter
Mei

BeatofIke wrote:

Congrats! :)
(ゝ∀・)
Koiyuki
gratz for 1st rank
Kamio Misuzu
恭喜~(真的是好几个月了吧。。。