I'm so happy :D Gooood
Ayachi-

FaL3C_ChoBo wrote:

I'm so happy :D Gooood
He will smile until the end
October Scream
The US may be ressurecting an old player, but who knows?~
Jin Xero
Good luck to everyone who is participating!
onehundred1

coumatous wrote:

I hope there's auto generated maps in the mappool though. :/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We need more of this guy at the osu!mania jokes section.
Agka

coumatous wrote:

I hope there's auto generated maps in the mappool though. :/
Kamikaze
I've got a question @Loctav
When captains will be notified that their registration was accepted?
Is it going to be on the end of registration period, or just in few days?
denisol

October Scream wrote:

The US may be ressurecting an old player, but who knows?~
',:^)
Topic Starter
Loctav

-Kamikaze- wrote:

I've got a question @Loctav
When captains will be notified that their registration was accepted?
Is it going to be on the end of registration period, or just in few days?
I'll go through all registrations once every few days. I haven't started yet tho. I'll send out the first pms soon, but the teams self will be released at the end if the registration phase. I just did not even start sending teams into a pending state, but you guys will all kept updated
xXMavisXx_old

coumatous wrote:

Regarding to the mappools, is there an auto-generated maps in the mappool or is it all-mania-specific maps only. I hope there's auto generated maps in the mappool though. :/
Wowowowowowowo Coumatous for the win !!! (CHEERING)

BTW are you gonna participate ?
Kamikaze

xXMavisXx wrote:

coumatous wrote:

Regarding to the mappools, is there an auto-generated maps in the mappool or is it all-mania-specific maps only. I hope there's auto generated maps in the mappool though. :/
Wowowowowowowo Coumatous for the win !!! (CHEERING)

BTW are you gonna participate ?
xXMavisXx_old
WTH are you laughing about . :P

Staiain
My situation is rather unfortunate.
Zealtron

Staiain wrote:

RIP. Couldn't you grab someone from FFR/SM?

Maybe ask to open it up so you can team up with people in the same region? (Norway, Sweden, Finland)
Catgirl
Good luck to all participants, and also good luck to all tournament staff again! As a fellow tournament organizer on another game, I know just how much time and effort is required to make sure everything runs smoothly. With 4K and 7K brackets, this will be the biggest tournament yet, so it will require ever more effort than ever before. You guys needs more appreciation for what you do!
jesse1412
I have decided I will captain the UK mania world cup team to victory (2 years from now). Have faith my friends.
Dolphin

jesus1412 wrote:

I have decided I will captain the UK mania world cup team to victory (2 years from now). Have faith my friends.
I believe!!

DeadMyth
Would be nice if first place also "won" a o!m beatmap from a song of their choice. (in the sense that they would pick a song and someone would map them with highest priority).
It kinda feels to me that the staff doesn't put much effort in the prize (there are other nice things beside cash). But then again, I'm just a random player, not sure how these stuff works.
Taadashi
Good luck to everyone that will be in it. :)
-Blossom-
sad to already know that korea is going to win :(

but good luck :)
PyaKura
AND THEN, ISLE OF MAN WINS MWC. \o/
Kamikaze

PyaKura wrote:

AND THEN, ISLE OF MAN WINS MWC. \o/
Or Satelite Provider \o/
- Marco -

Staiain wrote:

You HAVE To play, i Bet all My Money on you
Pegram

Zealtron wrote:

Staiain wrote:

RIP. Couldn't you grab someone from FFR/SM?

Maybe ask to open it up so you can team up with people in the same region? (Norway, Sweden, Finland)
Team Scandinavia (or Fennoscandia I guess) huh, I have this deja vu feeling even though I can't remember if we actually ever had one like that. There have been teams with people from mixed countries before, at least, so I don't see why it wouldn't be okay here as well (as long as it's not abused and would be pretty much limited to countries without enough players).

Too bad I suck so I'm probably not joining (and I'd throw a wild guess Finland has even less o!m players)
Kamikaze
3 days until registration phase is over and we still have no confirmed teams, lol.
Sorarei

-Kamikaze- wrote:

3 days until registartion phase is over and we still have no confirmed teams, lol.
good
Kishidle
Good luck to the participants! owo

Btw, is this gonna have some sort of unannounced beatmap for the finals? Kinda like how Konami's championship works, or something like that. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
ggsnipess

VoidNoodle wrote:

Good luck to the participants! owo

Btw, is this gonna have some sort of unannounced beatmap for the finals? Kinda like how Konami's championship works, or something like that. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Think that was Sound Voltex, even then those songs were selected from a original song contest. Rest of the KAC songs were already in the games, IIDX, Jubeat, DDR, Gitadora and Reflec Beat.

Go team australia, go rek some country and bring back some pingas
lim38
Good luck everyone :)
Tidek
Any informations about teams?
Kamikaze

Tidek wrote:

Any informations about teams?
^ I heard that teams won't be announced until last minute, but it's already 2 days past registration phase, some informations would be welcomed :P
Topic Starter
Loctav
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!mania_World ... rticipants there is the first confirmed wave. Check out this section every now and then for further updates
Taadashi
Seems like both Abcdullah and ideu- are in for the koreans then haha. :3
Kamikaze
And jhlee, god we're screwed xD
Ayaya
Race to see which team to kick Korea out of tournament first :)
Prize is anything you want~
xxxxen0n
Hello organizers, the link to spro's userpage has the wrong UID (should be 227717 w/o the final 1), could anyone plz correct it? Thanks!
AthenaQuincy
so gg.
Fullerene-
tfw three overjoy players on the 4k bracket in one team
Kamikaze
At what hour live drawings will be streamed?
show more