forum

airportexpress feat.Itsuneko - BIRTH

posted
Total Posts
show more
captin1
move either "Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi" or "神さまのいない日曜日" to source, since this is a remix of the op

could also add "sunday without god" into tags
Skystar
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT CHANGE THAT AWESOME DIFF NAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I KILL U
Topic Starter
Chloe
done
captin1
eh, seems you misunderstood what I said. Put one of those two I mentioned into Source, leave the other in tags

edit: alright, should be good to go. ranked
mintong89
共洗啦!
Topic Starter
Chloe
Thx! Time to quit now, I' so pride with all my maps and all my friends in this game.
Happy,pain and lots of emotion... I got them in it.
But there're sth force me to do quiting, the real life is cruel and important, I hope I can do my best irl.
Also I apologize for all my mistakes, even you don't want forgive me.
I lost some important things in this game, what I've gotten in this game didn't value enough..... I hope you can see it clearly!
Using telephone is hard to write sth, I stop in here, sayonara!
pw384
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Meg
gratz!
nice map :D
Kiiwa

Chloe wrote:

Thx! Time to quit now, I' so pride with all my maps and all my friends in this game.
Happy,pain and lots of emotion... I got them in it.
But there're sth force me to do quiting, the real life is cruel and important, I hope I can do my best irl.
Also I apologize for all my mistakes, even you don't want forgive me.
I lost some important things in this game, what I've gotten in this game didn't value enough..... I hope you can see it clearly!
Using telephone is hard to write sth, I stop in here, sayonara!
Crystal
gratz
bye
HabiHolic
Gratz!!
NewRulerNA

soft-sliderslide.wav and soft-slidertick.wav are silenced, actually these files is used at 00:04:954 (5) - .
Hitsounds from notes and sliders must be audible. These provide feedback for the player, and having them silent in a rhythm game doesn't make much sense. If you don't like the default sounds, then find replacements rather than silencing notes. You can use hitsounds from the Custom Hitsound Library or easily find others online. Lowering the volume of a few notes to provide a dampened effect is usually fine, but complete silence is always unacceptable. The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent, but only do it if it makes sense. Finally, you cannot silence both slider ticks and slider slides together.
Lach
02:40:054 - Hello freedom dive is that you
Topic Starter
Chloe
You didn't help me, you are just making trouble here... I mean for me.
Go ahead to ask bat for kds.
Whether it's right or wrong, it makes no sence for playing, that's all.
Kodora

NewRulerNA wrote:

soft-sliderslide.wav and soft-slidertick.wav are silenced, actually these files is used at 00:04:954 (5) - .
It should be fine if done in short instances (such as only 1 slider). Actually, at this point sliderticks even doesn't fit the music...
mintong89
Actually in this case, the blank sliderslide.wav and slidertick.wav is fine for me even it's didn't follow the rules correctly. It'll sound really awful if you put as default hitsound to each other, and since the player didn't really noticed and didn't interference to beatmap, so I think it's really fine without this change.
Sharlo
恭喜步入婚姻的坟墓!
Topic Starter
Chloe

Sharlo wrote:

恭喜步入婚姻的坟墓!
Scorpiour

NewRulerNA wrote:

Hitsounds from notes and sliders must be audible. These provide feedback for the player, and having them silent in a rhythm game doesn't make much sense. If you don't like the default sounds, then find replacements rather than silencing notes. You can use hitsounds from the Custom Hitsound Library or easily find others online. Lowering the volume of a few notes to provide a dampened effect is usually fine, but complete silence is always unacceptable. The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent, but only do it if it makes sense. Finally, you cannot silence both slider ticks and slider slides together.

confirmed and unranked.

plz fix that.

with volume at 10% i think it is fine and also please do not use these invalid audio files. You can find that 44bytes silent sample.
Muya
Insane > Expert
Hard > Insane
Normal > Hard
Easy > Normal
maybe? :(
Lach
While we're on the topic of hitsounds, could you please make soft-hitclap2.wav and soft-slidertick88.wav equal volume in both channels? Currently it's dominant in the left channel and it's really annoying to hear.

Yousei
刚在ctb上ss就unrank闹哪样QvQ
Topic Starter
Chloe
fixed
Eni
re-rank soon :(
Mao
My score ;___; Well, yeah good to know that this has been fixed :/
Reki-kun_DELETED
x
Scorpiour