posted
Total Posts
show more
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Holy shit this guy isn't human

That Zed so bad.....
TKiller
He executed a no energy level 5 Zed under tower which is very out of context. The execution itself is nothing interesting.

The warwick towerdive wasn't something unusual and after that, if anything, Vi took 1 tower shot more than she could unless it's a replayer bug.

The Syndra flash is great but nothing unseen. Hell, I see this in plenty of the games that have Syndra picked.

Evelynn and Ziggs misplayed and he capitalised.

Rest are just executions in sure death of etiher side situations.

He might be a great player, he probably is, he played everything in the video very well, but this is a terrible highlight reel.
Vulf
If you like Jayce you don't want him to be considered strong anyways because he will get nerfed and then reworked.
Riot has already stated awhile back when they nerfed him really hard that they don't really like his kit.
Witch Mercy

SoG Tava wrote:

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Holy shit this guy isn't human

Jayce new Riven comfirmed
THEM KOREANS YO
[- Alex -]
Amumu > Shyvana top. Just tested . OP!

Also , i enjoy Zed in aram so much. ^_^

(Thresh 10/2 , i hate playing him because i ks all the time ;w;)
noneed

TKiller wrote:

He executed a no energy level 5 Zed under tower which is very out of context. The execution itself is nothing interesting.

The warwick towerdive wasn't something unusual and after that, if anything, Vi took 1 tower shot more than she could unless it's a replayer bug.

The Syndra flash is great but nothing unseen. Hell, I see this in plenty of the games that have Syndra picked.

He might be a great player, he probably is, he played everything in the video very well, but this is a terrible highlight reel.
The thing is Jayce plays don't get much more flashier than what he did. He has the mechanics, the game knowledge and the kills are enjoyable to watch, so I'd call it something far from a terrible highlight reel.
Fabi
That Syndra play was beautiful, so smooth.
TKiller
Maybe I'm just not surprised by anything in this game anymore.
Aldwych

noneed wrote:

TKiller wrote:

The thing is Jayce plays don't get much more flashier than what he did. He has the mechanics, the game knowledge and the kills are enjoyable to watch, so I'd call it something far from a terrible highlight reel.
this ^
He only uses mistake + 2level+ than others and snowballin' more.
But nice.
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Probably because there really isn't that many champions that can make big plays that are actually interesting to watch to begin with. Majority of the champions in this game have generic abilities with boring cookie cutter item builds every game.

Anything that was unique with the original 40 champions pretty much got it nerfed out of their kits because of "Antifun", "Toxic", and "Burden of Knowledge". Better itemization would go a long way in League. This game really needs more active items.

After playing this game going on 5 years now you've pretty much seen everything until a new champion comes out or a huge overhall rework on an older champion (Sion, and Warwick). The new Warwick will be able to make some huge plays if the kit that was leaked a few months ago ever goes live.
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

TKiller wrote:

Probably because there really isn't that many champions that can make big plays that are actually interesting to watch to begin with. Majority of the champions in this game have generic abilities with boring cookie cutter item builds every game.
This is so true. Look at Braum, the newest release.

Passive - copied from Nautilus but needs 4 attacks and triggered by allies too
Q - generic linear skillshot CC
W - Lee Sin W with armor and MR instead of shield and can't jump to wards
E - movable slightly different version of Yasuo wall
R - Sona + Anivia Ult with knockup instead

With a cookie cutter item build just like Leona too. What's the point of even releasing a hero like this?
BrokenArrow
He has a mustache, no more reasoning needed.
Navizel

lmao
TKiller
The ultimate irony would be to release a champion with a spell steal mechanic.

I wonder if Sion rework would be tied to release of a new champion. His passive, E and R are a pretty solid foundament while shield would be a waste to get rid of as a concept.
Fabi

TKiller wrote:

The ultimate irony would be to release a champion with a spell steal mechanic.

I wonder if Sion rework would be tied to release of a new champion. His passive, E and R are a pretty solid foundament while shield would be a waste to get rid of as a concept.
Incoming Rubick?

I myself think too that this game needs more variety of items and gameplay.
Sync

Kanye West wrote:

With a cookie cutter item build just like Leona too. What's the point of even releasing a hero like this?
is this post real?

people will bitch about anything

Braum was a solid release with a fun mechanic and unique characteristics

holy shit
tyrael6192

Sync wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

is this post real?

holy shit
that said, his passive is annoying as fuck
Vulf

Sync wrote:

is this post real?

holy shit
I mean he isn't wrong. LOL

No one is complaining about his release.
Kanye West
I'm not complaining about just braum, more like complaining about the way riot designs their heroes and just gave an example of the newest release to show why riot is uncreative and afraid to introduce heroes with more unique and niche skillets into the game.
Sync
I look at the last 20 champions and most of them (barring Quinn) have SOMETHING unique/cool about them. Not sure why you guys are expecting more out of Riot from the champion aspect of the game. They need to create a character with meaningful lore that synergizes with their kit that is also easy to play and understand on sight for millions of people. Creativity is not the problem here

I mean he isn't wrong. LOL

No one is complaining about his release.
plz reread his post then
Vulf
"meaningful lore" =\. Lore is dead and has been for over 3 years now.

You are right creativity isn't the only problem here. Lack of creativity over time creates some pretty heavy powercreep (Mashing elements of previous ones to create another) which is very present in this game right now. Not all of leagues powercreep/balance is a result of this (not saying it is). Lack of creativity is a design flaw and can be very harmful to a game over a long period of time.

^Basic game design knowledge there

I'm not expecting much out of Riot when it comes to straight up creativity. I just want good fun balanced gameplay (doesn't have to be perfect). Hell the new Warwick is pretty damn unique if we are going to start talking about creativity.
OzzyOzrock
you guys should just play battle party instead, i just achieved gold and iwll carry you all out of guest hell
Witch Mercy
Blind monk op
Eren Yaeger
Can anyone recommend me a champ to buy, I'm a little stuck right now on what to get, currently maining mid/top lane

I really like assassins, so not so much orriana/ziggs but they're still on the list of things I need to get to diversify my champ pool.

Navizel
Talon. Snowball and roflstomp people in solo q

imo, i think you need at least one marksman
Vulf
Tristana and Alistar are still free when you like/subscribe to LoL on Facebook/Youtube afaik.
Navizel
Garen too.
Backfire

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Can anyone recommend me a champ to buy, I'm a little stuck right now on what to get, currently maining mid/top lane

I really like assassins, so not so much orriana/ziggs but they're still on the list of things I need to get to diversify my champ pool.

You'd like katarina, I think.
[- Alex -]
Vulf
Anyone played or wants to play Doom Bots on PBE?

Add Leokimah on the PBE if you want to join. Going to check them out for a bit. Assuming the net connection here can sustain League. xD

EDIT: Nevermind pbe went down. =\
Andrea
Starting to learn ADC after a long period as support :3

Stefan

Andrea wrote:

sup Andrea you need to explain me WHY YOU DIDN'T SAID YOU PLAY LOL

Anyways

woheyy
Eren Yaeger
Vicktor to Vicktory.
P r o m i s e s

Andrea wrote:

Try Tristana, I think you'll like her :3.
TKiller
No ADC but Vayne.

Vayne is love, Vayne is life.
Jordan

TKiller wrote:

No ADC but Vayne.

P r o m i s e s

TKiller wrote:

No ADC but Vayne.

Not really when Cait is free this week. I'd happily pick Vayne into Cait, but still cry if I get stomped in lane
Sapphiire_old_1
Honestly i dont mind vayne cait lane just play supper passive first 6 lvls then all in her at lvl 6
Justykanna
Won 12 of my last 13 ranked games and already at Silver 2 promos.
Can't tell if it's because I'm playing better, being carried by my duo partner (whose Silver 1 now) or out of pure luck (good teammates, bad opponents, etc).
...not like I'm complaining.

Was suggested to me to stop playing top since I don't really come out hugely ahead / carry games after laning phase and play more mid and jungle. Shrug.
Stefan

Justykanna wrote:

Won 12 of my last 13 ranked games and already at Silver 2 promos.
Can't tell if it's because I'm playing better, being carried by my duo partner (whose Silver 1 now) or out of pure luck (good teammates, bad opponents, etc).
...not like I'm complaining.
Unbelieveable but true: You can rise up divisions by playing good!

I believe a good motivation and fine gameplay is the answer to your question :P
show more