forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

This match, it was so funny and exciting!!

http://matchhistory.las.leagueoflegends ... 299/167560
everything must be funny and exciting with your avatar :c
wtf is that jinx build man
Fabi
Whats wrong about it? :D
TKiller

got em
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

botrk is bad on jinx 'cause she has to stay really far from the fight, you'll never be in range to use it
+phantom dancer might be good in very late game only, statikk shiv is way better to poke as jinx
Fabi
You don't realize the high amount of hp they have? Its true that I may be not in range for the use, but the passive is still pretty good in that instance. Also I used it everytime I could when I had elise/darius near me or after getting a kill. There is no way statikk shiv is better than PD at late game. The damage that statikk provide is just shit at later stage, statikk is just good to snowball an early/mid game.
Jordan

Based 4.11

Drops, graphic stutter and visual bugs everywhere
tyrael6192
riot playing their part in improving the client
BrokenArrow

Nofool wrote:

Fabi wrote:

botrk is bad on jinx 'cause she has to stay really far from the fight, you'll never be in range to use it
+phantom dancer might be good in very late game only, statikk shiv is way better to poke as jinx
honestly botrk isn't a bad choice on any adc this patch
it's not all about the active (anymore), it's more about the passive and the fact that there is no better lifesteal item to grab anyways
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

You don't realize the high amount of hp they have? Its true that I may be not in range for the use, but the passive is still pretty good in that instance. Also I used it everytime I could when I had elise/darius near me or after getting a kill. There is no way statikk shiv is better than PD at late game. The damage that statikk provide is just shit at later stage, statikk is just good to snowball an early/mid game.
that botrk's passive is not really better than the dmg you got+ lifesteal+shield with bt^^ you'll kill them in the same time + you'll regen more thanks to bt against their thornmail. basically if they'r close enough to let you use your botrk, it's over for you. botrk is way better on low ranged char who have to hit fast and who can escape easily (like vayne ofc).
that's more or less what i said 'bout PD, but i usually never reach these lategame where everyone is full stuff o_o

BrokenArrow wrote:

it's not all about the active (anymore), it's more about the passive and the fact that there is no better lifesteal item to grab anyways
bt is still a better lifesteal item than botrk x_x even the shield is usefull against poke/huge burst

you are a bit overestimating that botrk's passive... 15% of max heals is useless in early and you'll deal the same dmg with bt in late+ you got a shield/more lifesteal. only the attack speed bonus is really usefull on some adc
Navizel
Kobe in glasses is so hot omfg
Fabi

Nofool wrote:

Fabi wrote:

that botrk's passive is not really better than the dmg you got+ lifesteal+shield with bt^^ you'll kill them in the same time + you'll regen more thanks to bt against their thornmail. basically if they'r close enough to let you use your botrk, it's over for you. botrk is way better on low ranged char who have to hit fast and who can escape easily (like vayne ofc).
that's more or less what i said 'bout PD, but i usually never reach these lategame where everyone is full stuff o_o

BrokenArrow wrote:

bt is still a better lifesteal item than botrk x_x even the shield is usefull against poke/huge burst

you are a bit overestimating that botrk's passive... 15% of max heals is useless in early and you'll deal the same dmg with bt in late+ you got a shield/more lifesteal. only the attack speed bonus is really usefull on some adc
The DPS is higher at late game with BOTRK than BT.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/forums/rog ... h-4-10-adc

The shield of BT is just bad and the ls is just 5% more. You kill them faster and make more DPS with BOTRK.
TKiller
BT shield isn't as bad as people make it seem.

But it can be hard to stack late game since you likely will need creeps for that. Although Jinx is probably the one it's easiest to do with.

Jinx rockets benefit less from BotRK. Jinx already has a great aspd steroid. You linked a wrong dps comprasion too.

Point of BotRK is that it's great to rush on champions that benefit from attack speed and some improvement to skirmishing. Jinx build path is the IE branch where BT would be like 5th-6th item. It fits great here.

Don't overrate the BotRK passive.
BrokenArrow
Still no reason to go "wtf that build" as if he rushed a Zephyr or something like that
no hate
Fabi
Jinx doesn't benefit that much with BOTRK than BT but it depends. The problem lies when the utility and active provided by BOTRK is more useful than BT which is why I bought it. The enemy was heavy on hp and armor, 3 of them had nearly or more than 3K HP and 200+ armor. It was late game and I pretty much used rocket and nothing more. Im pretty sure the damage per second I was doing was higher than if I had gotten a BT. In my opinion, BOTRK was the right choice in that instance.

Also, yeah, I linked the wrong dps comparison.

EDIT: This is good read http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/b ... ined-King/
And this too http://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/ ... c_changes/ look for the username cubeofsoup
Witch Mercy
I'm waiting for them new mecha skins. :^)
[- Alex -]
Dam... Lux is so funny. I love to dominate the game after i am feed. ^_^
BrokenArrow
Wow, the whole "don't try to carry every single game, let yourself get carried from time to time as well" thing that was on Reddit recently really helped me out, I will start playing ranked again.
No more glass cannon 300 farm jungle Lee with 400 AD that gets oneshot every single teamfight for me.
TKiller

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wow, the whole "don't try to carry every single game, let yourself get carried from time to time as well" thing that was on Reddit recently really helped me out, I will start playing ranked again.
No more glass cannon 300 farm jungle Lee with 400 AD that gets oneshot every single teamfight for me.
Then you have a day of everyone sucking dick and you performing simply up to your elo and drop soloq again.
Jordan
please do not take reddit posts seriously
tyrael6192
the r/lol circlejerk consists partly of people making themselves feel better about being bad at the game
Vulf
I made a separate Reddit account purely for the league subreddit because I feel ashamed for posting there, but calling people out on their bullshit is always hilarious.
P r o m i s e s
Holy shit this guy isn't human

Sapphiire_old_1

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Jayce new Riven comfirmed
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

That Zed so bad.....
TKiller
He executed a no energy level 5 Zed under tower which is very out of context. The execution itself is nothing interesting.

The warwick towerdive wasn't something unusual and after that, if anything, Vi took 1 tower shot more than she could unless it's a replayer bug.

The Syndra flash is great but nothing unseen. Hell, I see this in plenty of the games that have Syndra picked.

Evelynn and Ziggs misplayed and he capitalised.

Rest are just executions in sure death of etiher side situations.

He might be a great player, he probably is, he played everything in the video very well, but this is a terrible highlight reel.
Vulf
If you like Jayce you don't want him to be considered strong anyways because he will get nerfed and then reworked.
Riot has already stated awhile back when they nerfed him really hard that they don't really like his kit.
Witch Mercy

SoG Tava wrote:

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Jayce new Riven comfirmed
THEM KOREANS YO
[- Alex -]
Amumu > Shyvana top. Just tested . OP!

Also , i enjoy Zed in aram so much. ^_^

(Thresh 10/2 , i hate playing him because i ks all the time ;w;)
noneed

TKiller wrote:

He executed a no energy level 5 Zed under tower which is very out of context. The execution itself is nothing interesting.

The warwick towerdive wasn't something unusual and after that, if anything, Vi took 1 tower shot more than she could unless it's a replayer bug.

The Syndra flash is great but nothing unseen. Hell, I see this in plenty of the games that have Syndra picked.

He might be a great player, he probably is, he played everything in the video very well, but this is a terrible highlight reel.
The thing is Jayce plays don't get much more flashier than what he did. He has the mechanics, the game knowledge and the kills are enjoyable to watch, so I'd call it something far from a terrible highlight reel.
Fabi
That Syndra play was beautiful, so smooth.
TKiller
Maybe I'm just not surprised by anything in this game anymore.
Aldwych

noneed wrote:

TKiller wrote:

The thing is Jayce plays don't get much more flashier than what he did. He has the mechanics, the game knowledge and the kills are enjoyable to watch, so I'd call it something far from a terrible highlight reel.
this ^
He only uses mistake + 2level+ than others and snowballin' more.
But nice.
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Probably because there really isn't that many champions that can make big plays that are actually interesting to watch to begin with. Majority of the champions in this game have generic abilities with boring cookie cutter item builds every game.

Anything that was unique with the original 40 champions pretty much got it nerfed out of their kits because of "Antifun", "Toxic", and "Burden of Knowledge". Better itemization would go a long way in League. This game really needs more active items.

After playing this game going on 5 years now you've pretty much seen everything until a new champion comes out or a huge overhall rework on an older champion (Sion, and Warwick). The new Warwick will be able to make some huge plays if the kit that was leaked a few months ago ever goes live.
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

TKiller wrote:

Probably because there really isn't that many champions that can make big plays that are actually interesting to watch to begin with. Majority of the champions in this game have generic abilities with boring cookie cutter item builds every game.
This is so true. Look at Braum, the newest release.

Passive - copied from Nautilus but needs 4 attacks and triggered by allies too
Q - generic linear skillshot CC
W - Lee Sin W with armor and MR instead of shield and can't jump to wards
E - movable slightly different version of Yasuo wall
R - Sona + Anivia Ult with knockup instead

With a cookie cutter item build just like Leona too. What's the point of even releasing a hero like this?
BrokenArrow
He has a mustache, no more reasoning needed.
Navizel

lmao
TKiller
The ultimate irony would be to release a champion with a spell steal mechanic.

I wonder if Sion rework would be tied to release of a new champion. His passive, E and R are a pretty solid foundament while shield would be a waste to get rid of as a concept.
Fabi

TKiller wrote:

The ultimate irony would be to release a champion with a spell steal mechanic.

I wonder if Sion rework would be tied to release of a new champion. His passive, E and R are a pretty solid foundament while shield would be a waste to get rid of as a concept.
Incoming Rubick?

I myself think too that this game needs more variety of items and gameplay.
Sync

Kanye West wrote:

With a cookie cutter item build just like Leona too. What's the point of even releasing a hero like this?
is this post real?

people will bitch about anything

Braum was a solid release with a fun mechanic and unique characteristics

holy shit
tyrael6192

Sync wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

is this post real?

people will bitch about anything

Braum was a solid release with a fun mechanic and unique characteristics

holy shit
that said, his passive is annoying as fuck
show more